• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8550 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 00:13 GMT
#102
On November 24 2020 09:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 08:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You should be mayor because hapa or rayn can just as easily "control" you as they can control the lynch as mafia!mayor???????????

Essentially! Town will listen to you! They won’t listen to me for shit though, other than to discern my alignment.

But arent you saying you will do my will anyways?

Not if town disagrees with you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 00:15 GMT
#104
On November 24 2020 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is hapa NOT campaigning then?

Now this is actually a townie question i have been waiting anyone to ask.

Well

Yeah which is why you wanting it to be you or him was sus as hell but then Trfel came and put his pants on his head and shat on the carpet so I was too busy going “wtf” at that.

Plus the occam’s razor hamblin’s razor whichever one.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 00:29 GMT
#106
On November 24 2020 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 09:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is hapa NOT campaigning then?

Now this is actually a townie question i have been waiting anyone to ask.

Well

Yeah which is why you wanting it to be you or him was sus as hell but then Trfel came and put his pants on his head and shat on the carpet so I was too busy going “wtf” at that.

Plus the occam’s razor hamblin’s razor whichever one.

I dont know if you realised it but i have been kinda being after this from my first post to him. I guess i can reveal my this thing: now.
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, we'll see about that later on then. Then i am also not gonna post the follow up i was going to yet.


I dont really think Hapa is town atm. I think he should at least maybe have some reads he doesnt atm.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 01:00 GMT
#113
On November 24 2020 09:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont know what is it about gamewise but i like rush hour. :D

Yep

Basically you went and pushed that button man
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 01:02 GMT
#114
On November 24 2020 09:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Regardless if you take offense or not, that was uncalled for on my part. I do feel as if the "theme" of our last few games played is that you attribute certain qualities to my very early-game town plan, I do not meet those "expectations", and I get called mafia for a longer period of time than I would prefer.

It is a bit of a self-meta thing, but I tend to dislike making any sort of concrete reads in the early game unless I am very confident in the read. Once I articulate a read, I find it very mentally difficult to go back and re-evaluate it seriously. Hence, I keep my reads "notepad", but I do avoid posting every little one in thread, lest I inadvertently commit myself to a town read for bad reasons.

Regarding Mayor... I kinda don't want to run? It's a lot of responsibility, and I tend to enjoy games more where I am not forced to take a leadership role. If it becomes apparent that there is no good choice for mayor, I will likely campaign for myself. But I'd like to avoid that if possible.

By the way, this doesn’t make hapa scum

It’s just that I don’t know why he doesn’t want to run as town. Or if I do know, for some reason, I don’t exactly want to draw attention to that possible reason.

Anyway. I’m running gib vote pliss
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 01:03 GMT
#115
On November 24 2020 09:58 Grackaroni wrote:
STAY TUNED FOR A GRACKARONI ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, I don’t think anyone is going anywhere
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 02:01 GMT
#119
Nah

I vote me m8

-mostly normal town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 03:14 GMT
#123
On November 24 2020 11:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:10 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Are you sadistic enough to involve yourself in politics? Will you announce your candidacy?

I will.

I think I’m pliable enough to listen to the town and not hijack the lynch with massive 460 mm japanese cannons (lookin’ at you, Yamato) and lynch who we agree upon. I’m open to suggestions and I’m town, I promise!

That being said, I fully intend to add my own opinion and put it out for review.

##Vote: Alakaslam

FF read the day post sir


Is your platform effectively that you will vote for whom the town desires (i.e. who the town "votes for" to be mafia)?


Yes

BUT THAT’s NOT ALL! I will also promise to be productive beyond the mayoral role. I just don’t want someone so good at the game that they get arrogant and do their own will getting elected instead to be honest.

What more could a mayor honestly promise though? To use the bodyguard? Like -_-

But let me read mayoral details again, maybe I am missing something.

I hear you and I share your concerns.

I recall another time when a past Liquidian mayor, let's call them HolyPear for purposes of anonymity, lynched the runner up for the office, PALMAR, against the wishes of his own constituents.

I beseeched him: "DON'T KILL PALMAR, HolyPear!!!!!" I said. But it was too late. HolyPear sliced through Palmar like a soft fruit. The crowd turned on Mayor Pear. "I"ll have your STEM for this!!!" they shouted. I tried to calm the crowd. He's not mafia; he's just a scrub!" But the crowd pushed for vengeance. By the next day his green juices were spilled on the floor of the town hall.

And so ends the tale of HolyPear. A cautionary tale, but one with an important lesson. Grackaroni was right. We would do well to listen and trust in Grackaroni, who is best known for his even-headed judge of character, or else we may be forever doomed to repeat the mistakes of HolyPear.

But I saw Will too!

He is headstrong. UK lawyers be like dat
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 03:16 GMT
#124
On November 24 2020 12:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 09:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is hapa NOT campaigning then?

Now this is actually a townie question i have been waiting anyone to ask.

Well

Yeah which is why you wanting it to be you or him was sus as hell but then Trfel came and put his pants on his head and shat on the carpet so I was too busy going “wtf” at that.

Plus the occam’s razor hamblin’s razor whichever one.

Occam's razor is that the simplest solution is often the right one.
Hanlon's razor is to not attribute things to malice which could be attributed to ignorance.

I don't think that would apply in a mafia game though.

That’s right hanlon

Yes it does! Holy shit how do we not see how Hanlon’s razor is the mafia tool that TL Mafia lacks? that would literally solve all of our issues if we could just do it!!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 03:17 GMT
#125
Oh wait

Oh yeah occam’s might not be wise in GreYMisT aperture setups.

Or any of my setups.

But it can work here.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 03:19 GMT
#126
Problem is scum will just feign ignorance. But then, eventually they will do something that cannot be attributed to ignorance and bam! You have your scum!

Mafia is literally an exercise in proper application of Hanlon’s razor.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 06:42 GMT
#143
On November 24 2020 12:24 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm a bit surprised you're going for mayor. (I'll have to break character for a second) If you're just looking to kill whoever Rayn/Hapa says wouldn't it make sense to give the bodyguard to one of them.

Right? Very unusual for me! But rare circumstances lead to rare play. I can actually look at the game more or less at will.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 06:43 GMT
#144
On November 24 2020 13:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 12:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 11:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:10 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Are you sadistic enough to involve yourself in politics? Will you announce your candidacy?

I will.

I think I’m pliable enough to listen to the town and not hijack the lynch with massive 460 mm japanese cannons (lookin’ at you, Yamato) and lynch who we agree upon. I’m open to suggestions and I’m town, I promise!

That being said, I fully intend to add my own opinion and put it out for review.

##Vote: Alakaslam

FF read the day post sir


Is your platform effectively that you will vote for whom the town desires (i.e. who the town "votes for" to be mafia)?


Yes

BUT THAT’s NOT ALL! I will also promise to be productive beyond the mayoral role. I just don’t want someone so good at the game that they get arrogant and do their own will getting elected instead to be honest.

What more could a mayor honestly promise though? To use the bodyguard? Like -_-

But let me read mayoral details again, maybe I am missing something.

I hear you and I share your concerns.

I recall another time when a past Liquidian mayor, let's call them HolyPear for purposes of anonymity, lynched the runner up for the office, PALMAR, against the wishes of his own constituents.

I beseeched him: "DON'T KILL PALMAR, HolyPear!!!!!" I said. But it was too late. HolyPear sliced through Palmar like a soft fruit. The crowd turned on Mayor Pear. "I"ll have your STEM for this!!!" they shouted. I tried to calm the crowd. He's not mafia; he's just a scrub!" But the crowd pushed for vengeance. By the next day his green juices were spilled on the floor of the town hall.

And so ends the tale of HolyPear. A cautionary tale, but one with an important lesson. Grackaroni was right. We would do well to listen and trust in Grackaroni, who is best known for his even-headed judge of character, or else we may be forever doomed to repeat the mistakes of HolyPear.

But I saw Will too!

He is headstrong. UK lawyers be like dat

I don't think he's a lawyer. Or at least the last time I called him a lawyer he denied being one.

He was in law school; he is a lawyer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 07:40 GMT
#145
On November 24 2020 15:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 13:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 24 2020 12:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 11:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:10 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Are you sadistic enough to involve yourself in politics? Will you announce your candidacy?

I will.

I think I’m pliable enough to listen to the town and not hijack the lynch with massive 460 mm japanese cannons (lookin’ at you, Yamato) and lynch who we agree upon. I’m open to suggestions and I’m town, I promise!

That being said, I fully intend to add my own opinion and put it out for review.

##Vote: Alakaslam

FF read the day post sir


Is your platform effectively that you will vote for whom the town desires (i.e. who the town "votes for" to be mafia)?


Yes

BUT THAT’s NOT ALL! I will also promise to be productive beyond the mayoral role. I just don’t want someone so good at the game that they get arrogant and do their own will getting elected instead to be honest.

What more could a mayor honestly promise though? To use the bodyguard? Like -_-

But let me read mayoral details again, maybe I am missing something.

I hear you and I share your concerns.

I recall another time when a past Liquidian mayor, let's call them HolyPear for purposes of anonymity, lynched the runner up for the office, PALMAR, against the wishes of his own constituents.

I beseeched him: "DON'T KILL PALMAR, HolyPear!!!!!" I said. But it was too late. HolyPear sliced through Palmar like a soft fruit. The crowd turned on Mayor Pear. "I"ll have your STEM for this!!!" they shouted. I tried to calm the crowd. He's not mafia; he's just a scrub!" But the crowd pushed for vengeance. By the next day his green juices were spilled on the floor of the town hall.

And so ends the tale of HolyPear. A cautionary tale, but one with an important lesson. Grackaroni was right. We would do well to listen and trust in Grackaroni, who is best known for his even-headed judge of character, or else we may be forever doomed to repeat the mistakes of HolyPear.

But I saw Will too!

He is headstrong. UK lawyers be like dat

I don't think he's a lawyer. Or at least the last time I called him a lawyer he denied being one.

He was in law school; he is a lawyer

I stand by this remark very staunchly
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 16:37 GMT
#194
On November 24 2020 20:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
Does it look to anyone else like slam just wants the protection of being mayor but none of the responsibility? I'm not sure if its mafia motivated but it puts a different slant on his mayoral run. He's portraying it as the utilitarian option where town gets to choose but to me it just looks like he's asking people to early town read him for no real reason.

I contradict this

I don’t need your TR. If anyone else promises to listen to the whole town with the mayoral lynch instead of being a frustrating bastard, and is also more capable than myself, I’ll go Bernie Sanders on this race; cede it to my ally for the cause.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 16:39 GMT
#195
On November 24 2020 22:33 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:34 Alakaslam wrote:

So, I think the campaign is actually in itself (due to timing) it’s own credence to the fact that my pliability is a good thing.


We should vote for him because his campaign validates him as town by its very nature?
But he could just as easily be making this argument as mafia and playing the odds of a townkill by consent on day 1 for the free protection. He shouldn't get any towncred for the promise to do what town decides.


No, I couldn’t do that just as easily.

I am not that skilled of a liar.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 16:40 GMT
#196
On November 24 2020 22:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:52 Trfel wrote:
I don't think anything people say would change my opinion of Alakaslam, I don't ask to figure out more about Alakaslam's alignment, rather I asked to try and help figure out yours. Your answer isn't particularly helpful, but it's also understandable, so not much was gained. Oh well.

For me, Alakaslam's mayor candidacy feels genuine. While I don't necessarily agree with his "pliable" argument, it seems to come from a town perspective. I also like his tone this game, it feels like a good balance between serious and playful, which I think is hard for Alakaslam as scum. I've seen him play both very joking and very serious as mafia, but a balance like shown here is harder to achieve.


This post is bizarre.
He says he doesn't think anything anyone will say will change his opinion of slam.

But then later on:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 15:28 Trfel wrote:
That's an interesting point about Alakaslam, I'll have ro think about that. His persistence about the mayor stuff with little substance is giving me pause too.



Also:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:52 Trfel wrote:

For me, Alakaslam's mayor candidacy feels genuine. While I don't necessarily agree with his "pliable" argument, it seems to come from a town perspective. I also like his tone this game, it feels like a good balance between serious and playful, which I think is hard for Alakaslam as scum. I've seen him play both very joking and very serious as mafia, but a balance like shown here is harder to achieve.


Slam's pliable argument IS his entire campaign. Vote for him because he must be town because a vote for him is a vote for whatever town decides, therefore he must be town.
I don't see how that comes from a town perspective.

Trfel's start is all full of contradictions. He seems ultra confident about slam's tone and then seems to drop that line of thought so easily.

You maybe don’t see it but there are things that affect a town players play.

Like paternity leave.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 16:41 GMT
#197
On November 24 2020 23:34 Vivax wrote:
Grack is making awesome posts so I don't even care what he is, but I need to make up my mind on this mayor thing, I did have a tendency to get N1d over the last 10 games or something like that. And while Grack earned my favour, I can't rule out he's mafia at this point and I don't want a mafia mayor.

Also that reminds me of Slam's comment that mafia wouldn't want the mayor spot or something like that (if I'm not confusing something because I'm not bothering to double check). Add that to his list of sins because it's nonsense imo.

It’s not wrong. Sure, there is protection but it’s also a spotlight. But whatever, vote who you will for mayor.

I think the later entrants to the race are the more likely to be mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 16:43 GMT
#198
On November 24 2020 23:37 Vivax wrote:
To conclude, I need to go grab some thingies and while at it decide if I want to run. Also skipped over reading Trfel, Jock and a bunch of other stuff. See you in a while.

No, too late bro.

If elected Mayor, I will push for a lynch on Vivax. I will still listen to town, but that is who I suspect most.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 24 2020 16:44 GMT
#199
On November 25 2020 00:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 09:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is hapa NOT campaigning then?

Now this is actually a townie question i have been waiting anyone to ask.

Well

Yeah which is why you wanting it to be you or him was sus as hell but then Trfel came and put his pants on his head and shat on the carpet so I was too busy going “wtf” at that.

Plus the occam’s razor hamblin’s razor whichever one.

I dont know if you realised it but i have been kinda being after this from my first post to him. I guess i can reveal my this thing: now.
On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, we'll see about that later on then. Then i am also not gonna post the follow up i was going to yet.


I dont really think Hapa is town atm. I think he should at least maybe have some reads he doesnt atm.

https://youtu.be/HHbvNbJykp4


Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 10:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont know what is it about gamewise but i like rush hour. :D

Yep

Basically you went and pushed that button man


Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 10:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Regardless if you take offense or not, that was uncalled for on my part. I do feel as if the "theme" of our last few games played is that you attribute certain qualities to my very early-game town plan, I do not meet those "expectations", and I get called mafia for a longer period of time than I would prefer.

It is a bit of a self-meta thing, but I tend to dislike making any sort of concrete reads in the early game unless I am very confident in the read. Once I articulate a read, I find it very mentally difficult to go back and re-evaluate it seriously. Hence, I keep my reads "notepad", but I do avoid posting every little one in thread, lest I inadvertently commit myself to a town read for bad reasons.

Regarding Mayor... I kinda don't want to run? It's a lot of responsibility, and I tend to enjoy games more where I am not forced to take a leadership role. If it becomes apparent that there is no good choice for mayor, I will likely campaign for myself. But I'd like to avoid that if possible.

By the way, this doesn’t make hapa scum

It’s just that I don’t know why he doesn’t want to run as town. Or if I do know, for some reason, I don’t exactly want to draw attention to that possible reason.

Anyway. I’m running gib vote pliss


Don't even know where his Hapa townread came from. He's very one sided in his argumentation here.

It’s not a townread, it’s a null read. It’s backing from my apparent scum read.

I’m not here to be led around by false impressions on my reads from the town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2091
Snow 128
Bale 26
Noble 17
Icarus 4
ZergMaN 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1514
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 672
PiGStarcraft318
C9.Mang0162
ArmadaUGS147
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2103
Sick103
ViBE74
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki143
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1093
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 54m
OSC
7h 54m
Stellar Fest
7h 54m
OSC
18h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.