• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8736 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:08 GMT
#1278
On December 15 2017 23:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I said, the evidence points to them trying not to bus. I can see a world where Grack leaves his vote on his partner all game if I squint, but it's really really blurry man.

There is no evidence for that I think.
You mean experience?

Maybe. Palmar wasn't going to get lynched and Grack isn't the best mafia player I think. He was quite obvious mafia when I opened his filter. So maybe distancing etc.

Problem is there is an SK I think. Palmar does not play like this as town.


Prove it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:11 GMT
#1283
On December 15 2017 23:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
You know what he means Palmar, and I agree with him. This isn't your town play. Your town play is more like, "Oh you guys don't believe me, no matter I'll just go find the rest of the mafia team so I can call you all noobs after the game"

in my defense I shot the fuck out of mafia and agreed with the Oats lynch.

I think I've done okay.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:14 GMT
#1290
On December 15 2017 23:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:07 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.

Yes. That is why I don't understand df died.
But your play man.. your play...
I hope that if you are town, you are vig, so there is no SK.

I am somewhat hesitant to believe there are 2 games in a row with an SK. That is your saving grace.


But I don't like your scumlist at all.


If it isn't you. I want to look at Chez now. Conversion looks so doom and gloom the entire game... I don't know.


Chez + HF are the most likely right now. But I refuse to analyze Chez as I always get it wrong anyway.

Conversion shit talking HF made me think maybe he's town, that's why he was in my 2nd tier list.

ES's filter is still bad. He has the tracker claim, which is only valid if VE's medic claim is null. We don't have an SK and we have a vigi. in an 11v3 game we almost certainly don't have 3 blues.

Forumite still had a very, very odd sounding day 1, but as I already explained, in his defense he did start the train on Oats, and he did it knowing VE was likely to support it (VE talked about it before forumite jumped on it). This makes him less likely than the others to be mafia, and in my opinion off the table for this day.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:15 GMT
#1291
On December 15 2017 23:12 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:07 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.


No logic dictated that your " I have 3 reads that I can compare 2? and or 1? Don't know shit situation followed by HF declaim, followed by mods basically saying this would be generic roles, and then followed by a confirmed generic tracker which makes the vig generic too ..... Your role claim is bologna then.

My role claim is vigilante.

Keep up mate. We work at lightspeed here.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:15 GMT
#1292
On December 15 2017 23:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't say you've done bad if you're town. I'm saying you're doing bad now. LOL

well I blame hosts and koshi
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:16 GMT
#1296
On December 15 2017 23:13 Conversion wrote:
so you are vig and you thought the best way to be townie was to fake-claim a fake cop role to fuck with everyone? THEN claim vig?

I thought I was multi-shot vig. Didn't want mafia to autokill me n2. Wanted to keep the town kp vs mafia kp at 2:1 ratio.

I admit, it wasn't the best idea I've had.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:17 GMT
#1297
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:18 GMT
#1299
On December 15 2017 23:16 Eversince wrote:
Read that is ; Mafia
RB, Mafia GF, Town Vig, Town tracker, 100% and you are this mid state 30-70 under powered cop? Lynch Palmar or lynch me. I prefer Palmar first incase there is a SK But either way BLEH

I am a vigilante.

No one has ccd that claim.

No one has ccd the shot on Grack.

I killed Grack.

QED.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:19 GMT
#1302
On December 15 2017 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, THERE /IS/ A DOCTOR MAFIA! GET OVER IT!

This one here btw, is what I'm talking about.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:20 GMT
#1304
On December 15 2017 23:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmar why didn't you shoot Forumite instead of Grack?

I was gonna, changed my shot because I realized I was tunneling.

I am a firm believer in Ace's methodology of playing vigilante. Shoot lurkers and trash that look like scum. Lynch more active mafia.

Grack was clearly the best shot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:21 GMT
#1305
On December 15 2017 23:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, THERE /IS/ A DOCTOR MAFIA! GET OVER IT!

This one here btw, is what I'm talking about.

Ya, I am pretty confident.

ah right I misunderstood. thought you were claiming.

Yeah no, there is no more source of KP. Damdred's balance of the game was probably based on most vigis failing at their job.

He forgot I'm good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:22 GMT
#1307
On December 15 2017 00:13 Palmar wrote:
your poe isn't bad though.

mafia is hf/grack/kmatt/forumite with a side of chez being unreadable.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:23 GMT
#1309
On December 15 2017 23:21 Eversince wrote:
I am alive, and there is a confirmed vig who has wisely stayed quiet out there, You know these are generic rolls. Palmar's claim is garbage.

I Am already awake again for longer than I should of been. I'm going to sleep.

I am the vig, and there is no cc.

Any vigilante SHOULD counterclaim because if someone else shot grack I am 100% antitown.

The problem is, I am not, because I shot him, and no one will CC it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1313
On December 15 2017 23:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grack wasn't active though, he voted you and fucked off until the end of the day, then made like a post or two justifying his continued vote on you and fucked off some more. Unless I'm missing something?

Yes, read my post.

SHOOT lurkers and trash
LYNCH active mafia

I SHOT an inactive trash mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1314
On December 15 2017 23:24 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic


But you're not Vig are you? You didn't shoot your partner last night did you? Oh no, of course not.

Well, do you cc?

does anyone CC?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1315
On December 15 2017 23:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
kmatt way more active than Grack. HF too for that matter, in spite of being "way more busy" than he thought.

you're illiterate too

jesus guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:26 GMT
#1319
On December 15 2017 23:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic

Myeah but vigi + tracker is dumb.

why is grack dead then?

do you now think I'm SK so your brain doesn't have to accept being wrong?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 15:13 GMT
#1344
On December 15 2017 23:32 prplhz wrote:
Like, can you just work together now Koshi and Palmar until there is a CC? As much fun as it would be to lynch Palmar it's just a pretty shitty idea.

I'll work with anyone. Have a look at my list and tell me what you think.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 15:43 GMT
#1346
On December 15 2017 23:37 prplhz wrote:
I know your ego is taking a major blow here but just deal with it and move on Koshi.

This guy is so good and he don't know it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 15:45 GMT
#1347
On December 15 2017 23:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually I don't care, Palmar is the SK and I'm lynching him. See you tomorrow.

How exactly does SK work in this game? If he is multishot, he's way too dangerous for town. If he's single shot, he doesn't shoot Grackaroni on n1.

Are you claiming SK prplhz?

lol

The willful ignorance is like an oil tanker at full steam.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1172
Bisu 598
BeSt 376
Hyuk 306
actioN 172
Leta 140
EffOrt 131
Zeus 121
ZerO 84
Light 79
[ Show more ]
Soma 76
Horang2 74
Mind 46
Shinee 46
Mong 41
Killer 35
soO 32
Aegong 31
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
PianO 19
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 11
ZergMaN 9
HiyA 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns29295
summit1g8365
singsing1453
ceh9612
crisheroes296
XBOCT167
DeMusliM141
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1873
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15m
OSC
3h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
OSC
14h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.