• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 16:46 GMT
#1684
On December 20 2017 01:40 Conversion wrote:
all my arguments are just gonna sound like WIFOM and what ifs so eh. question still stands to VE: who else do you want to lynch not me or Chez?

and to Forumite: explain your progression in why I’m scum past “I was the only other viable wagon vs Oats”

Basically the only time scum are lynched D1 is when both with the most votes are scum. They could have saved Oats by lynching you.

Also I'm sheeping people I believe are Town while rereading you
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:36 GMT
#1691
On December 20 2017 02:25 Conversion wrote:
I don’t buy Forumite just all of a sudden scumreading me all of a sudden. and me shooting DF implicating me as scum is just not a good argument (no idea if it’s WIFOM) because I would have shot Koshi for sure. he was the first to scum read me and most likely the only one who wouldn’t have wavered. HF was AFK and df tends to flip around reading me often

Who dies is not that usefull to find scum, at least if scum think about it.

I've had you as Town/Null from the start partly because the first case on you was weak. I could be wrong, I'd rather lynch Chez but apparently that's not happening, and other Townies are voting you. I'd rather consolidate and get Koshi on board too
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:39 GMT
#1693
On December 20 2017 02:31 Conversion wrote:
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)

I hate these posts, don't tell us to lynch Koshi if he isn't nightkilled, if people agree that just means that scum can shoot someone else and watch the ensuing mislynch on Koshi.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:41 GMT
#1695
On December 20 2017 02:38 Conversion wrote:
if you’d rather lynch Chez you realize you’re the swing vote?

How so? 4 on you currently, I would have to switch and 4 undecided vote Chez for that to happen
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:44 GMT
#1698
On December 20 2017 02:40 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:39 Forumite wrote:
On December 20 2017 02:31 Conversion wrote:
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)

I hate these posts, don't tell us to lynch Koshi if he isn't nightkilled, if people agree that just means that scum can shoot someone else and watch the ensuing mislynch on Koshi.


? why the fuck wouldn’t mafia shoot Koshi N3. he’s the only one putting out lists, pressuring people. rest of you are just putting out dumb reasons to lynch me and sheeping others. that’s mafia haven right there
Kill a blue and a good player? HF is supposed to be good, I didn't see it this game but I guess the last scum has played against him a lot.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:45 GMT
#1701
On December 20 2017 02:43 Conversion wrote:
3-3 on Chez with chez being lynched since he glt 3 first. this doesn’t fit your narrative of “I’d rather lynch chez”

Check the voting thread, only Koshi and I voted Chez. You have 4 votes out of 8 now
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:47 GMT
#1703
On December 20 2017 02:45 Conversion wrote:
hf was shot over koshi*
Okay, so Koshi living says nothing about you would have killed HF and Ever N2 as well
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:51 GMT
#1705
On December 20 2017 02:46 Conversion wrote:
I’m right below you buddy. how’d you miss that

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 04:18 Conversion wrote:
##Vote Chezinu


I see it, 4 on you, 2 on Chez. Vote count is whacked.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:53 GMT
#1706
Damn it
##Unvote
##Vote Chezinu
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:56 GMT
#1707
LS, Kmatt, you decide
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 21:54 GMT
#1755
Great, I only have only one original scumread left, all the others have flipped. I have no idea who the last scum is.

On December 20 2017 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Cant now. Will later. Forumite probably next.

Is tomorrow LYLO or not? Assuming one nightkill, will there be a lynch after me? I don't really care if there is, I got scum D1, if that's not enough to be considered Town then lynch away, as long as it's not the last lynch.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 22:45 GMT
#1757
On December 20 2017 07:14 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 05:54 Conversion wrote:
6-1
5-1 tomorrow
4-1 ML
3-1 MYLO

so one mislynch left unless we nolynch at 3-1 since mafia cant noshot


OK, so two chances left then, one if VE wants to kill me tomorrow. Conversion, who are you aiming for?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 23:50 GMT
#1767
On December 20 2017 07:52 Conversion wrote:
my original big post leads down to Koshi only, but I think he'll die this night

so that leaves Forumite/Viscera/Kmatt/Prphlz/LS

LS is the only one that I'm maybe confident in trying to read town to get this game easier, and I think I'll leave you out because leading a bus on your roleblocker is beyond stupid play. I'll revisit and reconsider that if I live until MYLO/LYLO

so that leads in to VE/Kmatt/Prphlz

I liked Kmatt's early filter but his later ones are really lacklustre. doesn't do squat. Prphlz is iffy because he hipster called out Palmar being town. VE I have no idea. just AFK'd and called me scum and didn't help me follow up on where his mind is. I need more time with these guys being more active tbh because I think our best shot at mafia is here.

Your short list has Kmatt, the last low-volume poster left and my only real scumread.

prplhz maybe, but I think I´m just miffed that he pushed me. Arya Town, VE not sure (haven´t reread him lately). Koshi Town, Conversion probably Town, defended you enough (barring a while today) that I´m more or less committed, so might as well leave it at that.

So Kmatt. Die scum die!
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 12:34 GMT
#1768
Been rereading some, kmatt looks weird from D1. Does anyone have a strong read on him?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 14:01 GMT
#1772
On December 20 2017 03:30 Koshi wrote:
I think conversion and forumite are town now.
Okay, I guess thanks for the vote of confidence, I just don't understand the logic. I often get into a fight with someone that I think is scum, and get out of it leaning more town on them. I know I get a more townier read on someone if they manage a round of questioning, but I don't remember any situation where the one I was talking too was scum so it's hard to draw a conclusion from it. Maybe scum generally avoid that situation. WIFOM

I'm bored, where is everyone?

On rereading kmatt, still scummy
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 16:21 GMT
#1784
On December 21 2017 01:08 Conversion wrote:
this is the biggest dejavu ever. ritoky mentioned that if you're bussing your teammate you should shoot off wagon mechanically as scum in our game, but they ended up shooting DF. if mafia is bussing, same thing happened here. poor DF Lol

this + The HF kill makes me believe that a vet can't be mafia, but that's probably a bad argument

Shooting on wagon, so scum kill the non-scum who lynched their scumbuddy, leaving only scum who look town left?

It doesn't look like that this game, but they moight not try/know that tactic
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 18:32 GMT
#1799
On December 21 2017 03:21 Kmatt wrote:
I've been suddenly busy with Xmas stuff so I haven't been on much to post. I try to keep up with reading but ultimately not much to say. Real talk though if I was scum I'd likely be more active simply because I can tunnel vision any mislynch I want.

Scum keeping quiet when Oats went under was definitely the right call.

Why would you risk it? We´ve been mislynching well on our own and you´ve stayed under the radar.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 20:09 GMT
#1803
Kmatt last scum
:3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 139
SpeCial 125
Vindicta 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11446
Artosis 547
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
JimRising 581
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox698
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4687
Khaldor956
Liquid`Hasu942
Other Games
summit1g7410
shahzam555
FrodaN118
ArmadaUGS94
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King58
ViBE56
JuggernautJason37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Scarra443
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
14h 6m
OSC
23h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.