• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9729 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:15 GMT
#594
I think VE may be town too. Koshi is wrong enough to be town. When he's mafia he's usually less wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:15 GMT
#595
but the koshi one is super weak and pls don't sheep it. Feel free to sheep the prplhz read though, it's excellent.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:16 GMT
#597
Grack is a very good scum candidate too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:16 GMT
#599
I should read oats
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:19 GMT
#603
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:20 GMT
#606
hf is oats mafia go check
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:20 GMT
#607
I don't care about VE atm we're not lynching him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:25 GMT
#611
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

As if I respond to either.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:30 GMT
#620
On December 14 2017 01:28 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
Thanks, I guess

Notice how I cleverly set you up for an easy day 2 lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:11 GMT
#646
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

why am I wrong on forumite. Explain in detail why he's town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:12 GMT
#647
On December 14 2017 01:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Well I mean they're not RANDOM! Palmar has made a case on Forumite since Matt started catching up, so like, there's a DICHOTOMY there that can only be denied by logic.

lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:13 GMT
#648
On December 14 2017 02:03 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Forumite may not be my favorite poster in the thread, but he's at least asking questions.

well now I know how to beat you as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:17 GMT
#649
this is possibly the most bullshit reason for thinking someone is town ever. kmatt is now on my shitlist.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 19:59 GMT
#711
On December 14 2017 03:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I'm out of time and was just barely able to finish reading the thread.

I really don't like that Palmar just implicitly assumed that none of DF/Koshi/Conversion are scum as a way of justifying a scum read on Forumite in the most round about way possible.

I'm surprised that nobody commented on HF's push on LS and that HF is less phased by being ignored than he has been so far.

I think Palmar is a better lynch than Oatsmaster but I don't think Oatsmaster is a bad lynch either. I'm going to leave my vote on Palmar.

scum
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 22:11 GMT
#858
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 22:11 GMT
#859
if I back out, lynch me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 22:15 GMT
#861
Hf is maybe mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 09:31 GMT
#908
On December 14 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
Well that escalated quickly. Guess we lynching into HF and Palmar next day phase.

HF claims blue every night 1, he's either pretending to mess with or actually mess with mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 09:32 GMT
#909
I'm not telling yall who I'm checking btw.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 10:24 GMT
#911
I am 100% town cop sir.

100%
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
ViBE93
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17900
Soulkey 209
White-Ra 180
Mini 170
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever215
League of Legends
Doublelift3271
Counter-Strike
fl0m1389
shoxiejesuss465
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4864
Khaldor2104
Liquid`Hasu1271
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5419
ArmadaUGS3112
shahzam500
B2W.Neo375
Pyrionflax164
ZombieGrub86
Mew2King64
Railgan25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• davetesta21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1062
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
Stellar Fest
15h 26m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.