• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8182 users

[M][I] Rayn let's be nice Invite Take 2 - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 36 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 18 2016 00:48 GMT
#601
On January 18 2016 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well VE i hope you look into the people you promised to on D3. <3

You don't get to make shit up about me trying to get people to think I'm mafia and then just say something like this to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:50 GMT
#602
Lies about me, trfel case doesn't make sense, lies about ve, has 4 mafia candidates but criticised my post yesterday for having lots of mafia when it didn't.

What else is rayn guilty of? Oh yeh constantly misrepresnting every post I make.

Oh right, lying about things. Nobody has stated they aren't playing because of me apart from him and he has a large filter.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 18 2016 00:50 GMT
#603
I don't think you are mafia anymore. You respond in a normal "i didn't even try to understand what he was saying" VE way which you normally do to me -- basically you just say stuff out of spite and call me scum because i entertained the possibility of you being mafia.

But whatevs, if you wanna vote for me then do. Just read my filter after.
People tend to not do that very often. I could point to a certain "Lynch Palmar" train that was going on a while ago.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:51 GMT
#604
^ easy free townreads too

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 18 2016 00:51 GMT
#605
On January 18 2016 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody has stated they aren't playing because of me apart from him and he has a large filter.

Except for Palmar, Cephiro, Damdred and ritoky.
Shit that was half of the game.
People who are alive of those can actually CONFIRM this!
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:52 GMT
#606
Who in this game kills ace?

I think only rayn and ve.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:53 GMT
#607
On January 18 2016 09:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody has stated they aren't playing because of me apart from him and he has a large filter.

Except for Palmar, Cephiro, Damdred and ritoky.
Shit that was half of the game.
People who are alive of those can actually CONFIRM this!


No, palmar doesn't play on weekends you know that. Ritoky stated that YOUR bullshit doesn't want to make him play and the REROLL drained him.

Cephiro didn't say that at all and has the same amount of posts as last game. Damdred is playing the game.

Next lie?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2016 00:53 GMT
#608
I did a lot of research but it doesn't matter any more. Sorry NocturneMage.

There was one key thing that made me really hesitant to shoot Cephiro instead.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:54 GMT
#609
On January 18 2016 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Who in this game kills ace?

I think only rayn and ve.


Maybe geript but that implies he's paying attention
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:54 GMT
#610
On January 18 2016 09:53 Trfel wrote:
I did a lot of research but it doesn't matter any more. Sorry NocturneMage.

There was one key thing that made me really hesitant to shoot Cephiro instead.


Hey look rayn wanted to lynch the vigilante.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:55 GMT
#611
Fuck now I actually have to make a case on rayn.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2016 00:57 GMT
#612
I just didn't have enough time to look through everything I wanted to. I wanted to hold my shot and get more time but I figured I'd need to claim my role to avoid being lynched, and so I felt that I needed to shoot.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2016 00:57 GMT
#613
On January 18 2016 09:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Who in this game kills ace?

I think only rayn and ve.


Maybe geript but that implies he's paying attention


Maybe Ritoky he loves blue hunting though idk if he can read ace
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2016 00:59 GMT
#614
I don't think you would of been lynched today trfel. You softed super hard at night.

Maybe my trfel reading is getting better at least
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 00:59 GMT
#615
I knew rayn wouldn't be this antagonistic and full of bs as town.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2016 01:01 GMT
#616
On January 18 2016 09:59 Damdred wrote:
I don't think you would of been lynched today trfel. You softed super hard at night.

Maybe my trfel reading is getting better at least
To be honest, that was why I didn't directly ask you about NocturneMage. In retrospect that was probably not the best decision, I was probably already caught or wasn't going to be.

What was it that I did? Just trying to figure things out, or did I slip?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 01:01 GMT
#617
Here's my pm btw so cya in the banlist thread.

Kill rayn.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2016 01:07 GMT
#618
On January 18 2016 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 09:59 Damdred wrote:
I don't think you would of been lynched today trfel. You softed super hard at night.

Maybe my trfel reading is getting better at least
To be honest, that was why I didn't directly ask you about NocturneMage. In retrospect that was probably not the best decision, I was probably already caught or wasn't going to be.

What was it that I did? Just trying to figure things out, or did I slip?


When I was questioning you to shore up my read you basically told me to stop and talk about someone else.

To me it's a clear indication you weren't scared of the vig and had a trump card
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 18 2016 01:08 GMT
#619
holyflare 1 or 2?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 01:09 GMT
#620
On January 17 2016 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hmm let's do it this way:

I am either:
Vigilante and i will shoot Trfel/Holyflare.
If i am not Vigilante i am mafia in which case, if you are a vigilante, you should shoot me.


Gg
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 564
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox596
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam607
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 38m
OSC
21h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.