• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7723 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia II - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 14:09 GMT
#1542
Let me tell you how I read the last 110 posts:

Thrawn is town:
On November 11 2013 13:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
fuck i dont know what to say. i've typed out about 5 different posts but deleted all of them because there's no point. screw you guys for wasting a week of my life lol

+ Show Spoiler +
i'm not mad... just depressed. lol. i will keep playing because it'd be hilarious if town wins

On November 11 2013 13:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
oh WoS a special fuck you for that post-death post you made. it's better to just keep your mouth shut than posting something that's only going to make all the people in the game less motivated to play. you didn't post anything during the night phase so it was obvious that you'd given up. that's cool. just don't play against your win-con after you're already removed from the game alright?

Not only for these 2 posts but also for starting the next 107 posts in which actual scumhunting happened.

Then rayn came with this post:
On November 11 2013 17:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So here's what i think.

Thrawn is probably town. I won't even consider him scum as if he is there is no way to win this game with this activity.
Koshi and Hopeless are also town for what i said in D2 - N2.

From the rest of the people:
One of Umasi/Vanesco is scum. They have been on each others throats all game (although Vanesco tried some weird pushing on Sno based on votes and shit). Umasi looks way better than Vanesco so i would say Van is scum from those two.
One of Cephiro/Sylencia is scum. I highly doubt they could both be scum but i am pretty sure one of them is based purely on process of elimination. Cephiro's witchcraft win announcement on N2 was a really bold move if he was scum, therefore i do think he is town from the pair. Otherwise they look equally bad.
That leaves Snodude as the final scum. I have tried to process different scenarios with different people but anything else does not really make sense to me unless scum have been bussing hard from D1, and i do not think that's the case.

Therefore:
##Vote: Sn0_Man

I have 0 problems with this post, I like it and it is a very good summary in which the last 3 scums probably are BUT only if both rayn and thrawn are not scum. I still don't think thrawn is scum and just like rayn said, "if thrawn is scum I am willing to lose this game".
rayn on the other hand is not looking super town to me just because I don't think Mr. Snowman is scum. We all know that Mr. Snowman doesn't play in some of the weekends and goes 100% afk. This happened before in other games, and I find his going away/coming back not scummy. The rest of the case on Mr. Snowman isn't that strong as well rayn, and you saying that Mr Snowman was a dominating factor the first days in Hogwarts is true at all. He just told us he was the one killing 2 scum and ride that claim until he told us how N2.
But rayns unwillingness to provide direct proof why Vanesco is town/scum is bothering me, rayn just skates by the fact "these 2 couples are 50/50 and then there is this guy who is left over and BAMMMMM he is scum"

That all being said, I am not willing to call rayn scum. I am just explaining why I am sheeping thrawn2112.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 14:10 GMT
#1543
EBWOB:
that Mr Snowman was a dominating factor the first days in Hogwarts isN'T true at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 14:15 GMT
#1546
On November 11 2013 23:02 Sylencia wrote:
Ya ok I'm done with this day, glhf town

tbf I think your case on thrawn is pretty weak. Everybody seemed to think rayn was town D1, why would thrawn not vote for him, and why is it scummy? Unless you can prove he voted for rayn witch while having a scumread on him. Maybe he was just pressuring? Because the timestamps you quoted are like mid phase D1?

On November 06 2013 12:12 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 12:10 WaveofShadow wrote: I posit that you have no right at all to be pissed off about the outcome of today's lynch and it is all a big show to deflect the blame.

I expect at some point for other people to read our exchange and comment on it, but as it stands Rayn will be my target for tomorrow.


This is really the only part of the argument that I followed and I agree with it, especially with rayn starting off D1 deliberately being useless.

When was this?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 14:17 GMT
#1547
On November 11 2013 23:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
But rayns unwillingness to provide direct proof why Vanesco is town/scum is bothering me, rayn just skates by the fact "these 2 couples are 50/50 and then there is this guy who is left over and BAMMMMM he is scum"

Have you read the thread fully?

I might have forgot a lot of things. That's why I said it is only about the last 108 posts.

But if you can back up your reads with your entire filter then I could pick to sheep you and thrawn I guess. But I still pick thrawn D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 14:18 GMT
#1548
dota atm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 14:57 GMT
#1552
Yeah, ceph as town would love to do some big plays.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 20:02 GMT
#1564
I shall ride both your death corpses to victory! np
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 20:02 GMT
#1565
dead*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 21:04 GMT
#1570
On November 12 2013 05:06 Hopeless1der wrote:
koshi, have you resolved yourself to the idea that rayn is probably town? if so, is it still "*baaahhh* thraw= town, he must be right" or have you drawn your own conclusions?

I wasn't here D1 and if I can ignore that part of this game I don't see why rayn is 100% town, thrawn on the other hand gets my 100% town seal of approval.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1571
Well its 90% and the last 10% is yolo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 21:38 GMT
#1573
On November 12 2013 06:14 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 05:02 Koshi wrote:
I shall ride both your death corpses to victory! np

koshi you said "both". in the event that thrawn isnt around to beat you into submission do you think you might try to get rayn lynched?

thrawn said rayn is a cool kid.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 21:39 GMT
#1574
I got reservations towards rayn. But I feel my activity will spike soon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 21:54 GMT
#1578
I would ask for babyseals but that isn't what it used to be.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 21:55 GMT
#1579
Cute harbingers of Victory
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 22:02 GMT
#1583
arff dumb Cephiro D:

But yay for scumkill.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 22:04 GMT
#1585
On November 12 2013 06:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
Koshi if at any point for the rest of the game you even insinuate that rayn is anything but town, you will be killed. Voting for the sake of majority will not count, but anything else, you die. Deal? This is your last chance to clear the air so to speak.

Deal! But I want 1 more post in which I can say rayn is scum. It will be a big one. And maybe it will never come. But who knows. Maybe I find something good I need to discuss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 22:12 GMT
#1589
ohh great we are still with 7. no lylo tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 11 2013 22:14 GMT
#1591
It sounds smart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 00:54 GMT
#1596
rofl you masoned each other? Crazy stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 08:31 GMT
#1602
ok, what I don't understand. Why would you track somebody over DT checking him? We got 5 blue actions in last 2 nights and so far I have seen jailer on other blue, Mason and a track... Kinda terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
Terrorterran 15
sorry 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss905
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT242
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS105
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3m
OSC
3h 3m
Stellar Fest
3h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.