• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7795 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia II - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 19:19 GMT
#625
On November 05 2013 13:28 Umasi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 13:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright Umasi you get an A for effort. And I'm not sure if the second part was a slight in Ceph's direction but I liked it nonetheless.
What about Vanesco's treatment of him makes him town? Is this an association read? Because that's a no-no....

it's an association read :|
Just from the opening post, again.

Here, I'll defer to everyone I guess.
##unvote: vanesco
thoughts on him still haven't changed, but it's pretty clear he won't be lynched today, and I might just be dead wrong.
Still think sylencias town though.

you think I'm getting lynched?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 19:20 GMT
#626
because you unvoted vanesco because it was clear he wont be lynched.

therefore, you must think it is realistic that I will be lynched?

what reasons do you have for me being scum? point out something besides rayn's case.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 19:49 GMT
#630
So you didn't read the last page or so, or are simply ignoring parts of it. I acknoledged the problems with my meta analysis and unvoted. Your actions are quite telling though.

I don't consider myself unlynchable, but you are not talking logically. I have 3 votes. 1 more than people with 2 votes. Saying I have "the most votes" is like a marketing tactic.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 19:52 GMT
#633
I think hzflank is a decent choice.

My initial impression was that hzflank was slight town because he was doing a lot of planning and public thinking, things that I normally associate with towniness, but that is not super indicative of much.

I thought his case on Sn0 was very poor in terms of logic.
On November 05 2013 08:15 hzflank wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 05 2013 01:17 Sn0_Man wrote:
Can WoS post this actively as scum? Not a fan of his take on the game so far.


I assume that by 'his take on the game' you mean his reads? Well you know that disagreeing with someone's reads does not make them scum. You also fail to say which reads or why you disagree with them. Additionally, WoS's reads changed a bit before he read Gumshoe's post, but not between that and you making your post.

1.) So, you think WoS might be scum, but your reason that you state for that is not based on the exchange between WoS and Gumshoe. But if you think that WoS is scum then I would think that you would at least reference their exchange for one reason or another.

On November 05 2013 01:44 Sn0_Man wrote:
"Hey guys i'm super excited I rolled scum which I never do. OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY"
-WoS

Iunno. Doesn't feel like the WoS I've played with. I'll let it develop.

In other news, much desire to lynch Onegu. A) he's always scum B) I never catch/suspect him.


Here you give an additional reason for thinking that WoS is scum, which is purely a meta reason. It's not really a meta reason that can be questioned either, as you are basing it on a feeling.

2.) It's one thing to call someone scum without a good reason, or to call someone scum but not follow up in it. But to do both at the same time? Is there a point to doing it that I am missing?

Then when you move on, you happen to move onto Onegu who is the exact person that WoS thinks is scum. If you feel uncomfortable with WoS, then you should also feel uncomfortable with wanting to lynch the same person that he wants to lynch.

On the other hand, your reasons for desiring to lynch Onegu are a joke. If you were completely joking (about wanting to lynch Onegu, not the reasons) then my previous paragraph becomes void. It also means everything you posted was pointless (attack WoS, get response so use joke to detatch).

Moving on to Sno's exchange with OO:

On November 05 2013 05:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
You are like, incredibly desperate to justify yourself. If you weren't so uptight I'd be leaving it alone. Actually I was leaving it alone ur the one pushing it lol.


3.) Snoman very casually removes himself from the discussion. If Snoman wanted information on OO then this was his time to do so, but it just seems like Snoman actually wants to run away.

I don't care how little confidence you have in your D1 reads, if you twice have the chance to question your scum reads directly and twice decide to distance yourself from them instead then you do not really think that they are scum.

##vote: Sno_man

1.) hzflank calls Sn0 bad for not mentioning an exchange btwn WoS and gum. This a poor point because Sn0 simply states that he is "not a fan of [WoS's] take on the game"; that could include that exchange btwn WoS and gum.

2.) hzflank claims that Sn0 man is both calling someone scum without a good reason and not following up on it. This is a poor point because says "Doesn't feel like the WoS I've played with. I'll let it develop", which does not sound like him calling WoS scum. It clearly is stating that Sn0 wants more information before deciding. hzflank misrepresents Sn0 here.

Sn0's comment on Onegu is null, yet hzflank implies that because it is a joke everything else is Sn0 has done is pointless. I feel that that is a misrepresentation once again; while I don't think Sn0 has been substantive in his posts, just because he jokes around about Onegu doesn't mean everything he's said is bull shit.

3.) I agree that Sn0's post here is weird, but of the three points hzflank makes, this is the only that has merit in my opinion.

While I still think Sn0 is scummy (sidelined for the moment), it's not uncommon for scum to make cases on scum (myself on Onegu in Hogwarts). The case doesn't feel right/genuine.


While his read on Umasi has decent logic, the vote on Umasi is essentially dead at this point. He has been noticbly absent for quite some time now; he is from the UK though.

I think it's better than a no-lynch, and I think there's a chance a decent chance he's scum.

##Vote: hzflank
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 19:54 GMT
#634
On November 06 2013 04:52 Umasi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 04:49 EchelonTee wrote:
So you didn't read the last page or so, or are simply ignoring parts of it. I acknoledged the problems with my meta analysis and unvoted. Your actions are quite telling though.

I don't consider myself unlynchable, but you are not talking logically. I have 3 votes. 1 more than people with 2 votes. Saying I have "the most votes" is like a marketing tactic.


Why didn't you recognize the problems with it RIGHT THEN


now I'm actually afk.

I made a mistake. I misinterpreted thrawn's filter. I spent a small amount of time reading his meta and made a mistake. Can you say you've even read my meta?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 19:57 GMT
#635
I will not be around at deadline, but if a vote switch is needed I should be able to do that by phone.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 20:11 GMT
#641
i thought waveofshadow and hzflank were supposed to be respected / strong (as stated by players in this game) where the hell are they
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 21:49 GMT
#671
On phone. Guess we're no lynching. :/

rayn you're straight up lying now. I've talked about serval people not just thrawn. You're clearly just tunneling now
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 21:54 GMT
#688
That's so bad. gumshoe. fuck. Don't think we should lynch hzflank

##: unvote
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 21:57 GMT
#694
##vote: gumshoe
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 22:02 GMT
#712
X.x
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 22:06 GMT
#718
Syl umasi
Onegu get in here or get replaced
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1461
910 96
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
Aegong 20
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
Other Games
summit1g8276
PiGStarcraft448
ceh9212
Sick177
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream256
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1468
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 16m
OSC
6h 16m
Stellar Fest
6h 16m
OSC
17h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.