Snoopeh even streaming: http://clgaming.net/snoopeh/
Its only BYOC against amateur teams though, not much to expect there.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
Snoopeh even streaming: http://clgaming.net/snoopeh/ Its only BYOC against amateur teams though, not much to expect there. | ||
|
Slaughter
United States20255 Posts
| ||
|
Elem
Sweden4717 Posts
| ||
|
Sqq
Norway2023 Posts
| ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
| ||
|
Sven Stryker
United States423 Posts
This link is how I get to the BYOC bracket. I can find the info and teams from the link in the OP, but not the bracket for some reason. Maybe I'm just dumb and can't find it in the OP's links. Edit 1 billion: OP removed the link that confused me, the link still in the OP works great now, thanks! | ||
|
r.Evo
Germany14081 Posts
On June 17 2012 01:19 Sqq wrote: Some guy got caught cheating. wtf xD Hm? Story? | ||
|
Cixah
United States11285 Posts
On June 17 2012 01:41 r.Evo wrote: Hm? Story? From what I heard on Snoopie's Stream, he was using a mod to the game file to let him zoom out the screen to 2-3x the normal distance. Something about champ vision too, didn't catch all of it. | ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
On June 17 2012 01:33 Sven Stryker wrote: Ugh. Edit post again. This link is how I get to the BYOC bracket. I can find the info and teams from the link in the OP, but not the bracket for some reason. Maybe I'm just dumb and can't find it in the OP's links. Edit 1 billion: OP removed the link that confused me, the link still in the OP works great now, thanks! Yeah, thanks for your link. The original one I had was from a really old DH post so they must have changed it without updating their site. Some teams are playing against Rioters right now but I'm not sure if it's streamed. | ||
|
r.Evo
Germany14081 Posts
NSFW CAREFUL Does this resemble what Riots wants to present to the public? =P + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Blitzkrieg0
United States13132 Posts
| ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
| ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
CLG.EU playing PAH in a semi to determine seeding. Millenium vs. Mebdi after this. | ||
|
overt
United States9006 Posts
| ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
On June 17 2012 06:02 overt wrote: So SK didn't even get through the BYOC? That's gotta hurt their self confidence. It's more like SK didn't show up to the tournament. Ocelot is there but I don't know about the rest of the team. Same thing with aAa. They didn't play in the BYOC either. | ||
|
overt
United States9006 Posts
On June 17 2012 06:06 JBright wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2012 06:02 overt wrote: So SK didn't even get through the BYOC? That's gotta hurt their self confidence. It's more like SK didn't show up to the tournament. Ocelot is there but I don't know about the rest of the team. Same thing with aAa. They didn't play in the BYOC either. Oh, that's what happens when I don't do research. I just saw something about ocelote being at DreamHack doing 1v1s and assumed SK showed up to BYOC. Thanks. | ||
|
Nova_Terra
Switzerland1190 Posts
| ||
|
Perchloric
Brazil163 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22627 Posts
On June 17 2012 07:41 Perchloric wrote: Why the lol stream was not featured in the right sidebar? It wont really start till tomorrow. The Open Qualifier today had only 1 big team that stomped there way to the top and the actual competition will begin tomorrow. | ||
|
Flakes
United States3125 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk actioN Leta EffOrt Zeus ZerO Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns29295 summit1g7736 singsing1453 ceh9602 crisheroes296 XBOCT144 DeMusliM137 ArmadaUGS125 Livibee98 ZerO(Twitch)16 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH257 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|