• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9278 users

Wiping: Sitting or Standing? - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
DennizR
Profile Joined May 2007
Sweden653 Posts
January 03 2009 19:12 GMT
#81
I just tried doing it sitting for the first time, felt scary, was afraid I'd touch some, also had to more or less guess if it was clean or not, so afterwards I had to double-check with a standing-wipe anyways.

I'll continue to do it standing in the future.
white_box921
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United Kingdom967 Posts
January 03 2009 19:17 GMT
#82
On January 03 2009 22:34 Hot77.iEy wrote:
Sitting style seems so much more troublesome! You have so little room to maneuver your hand without touching anything nasty.


isn't this where all the SC practice come in, think about the finger works you have done over your mouse/keyboard and it doesn't seem too hard
Magicbox
Profile Joined June 2004
Denmark73 Posts
January 03 2009 19:19 GMT
#83
On January 04 2009 04:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I bend over and wipe from my eep down to my balls.

I use moisturized baby wipes.

This is the only way.

The baby wipes are huge so sometimes I do it standing because if I push hard enough I can wedge it into my ass pretty good. It works like a charm. Problem is your butthole feels a little violated afterwards and wet.

But you get used to that.


wtf?!


On January 04 2009 01:50 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
you do not use public toilets for shits man...you just don't


qft. I shit once a day and I make sure i'm doing it while i'm at home.

And I had NO idea that people would wipe standing. I mean wtf!? Wouldn't it cause your buttchecks (spelling?) to tighten up and press the shit back in? xD
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
January 03 2009 19:26 GMT
#84
omfg lol Salv i expected nothing less

quality post haha
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
January 03 2009 19:26 GMT
#85
i used to do it standing, then figured out sitting was much easier
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
January 03 2009 19:28 GMT
#86
O.o strange question, also how do you wipe while sitting? O.o
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
January 03 2009 19:41 GMT
#87
What about crouching?
I'll call Nada.
Epicfailguy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway893 Posts
January 03 2009 19:44 GMT
#88
I wasnt even aware of the possibility of doing it while standing.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 19:52:36
January 03 2009 19:52 GMT
#89
Who are these crazies standing up while they wipe?? Do you guys eat hamburgers on a hotdog bun as well??
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 03 2009 19:52 GMT
#90
On January 04 2009 03:09 inlagdsil wrote:
Not everyone wipes. In some countries, like in the Indian sub-continent, people use water jets for that. Also, some crazy japanese toilets have spray heads for that purpose.

[image loading]

Poll: Do you wipe or spray water?
(Vote): Wipe
(Vote): Spray water
(Vote): Regularly do both



When I first arrived in Japan, I would spray then wipe every time I take a dump. After a few months, it became really (I mean really) time consuming, so I stopped spraying. I'd still always do it at work though...
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 03 2009 20:05 GMT
#91
On January 03 2009 21:09 paper wrote:
if you stand, doesn't it smudge all over your ass and then your smushed cheeks deny any access?

the way i do it, i lift my right side up a little bit and wipe while sitting o__O

you dont stand up straight... i bend over when i stand up and do my thing
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
January 03 2009 20:13 GMT
#92
WHAT?

some people stand while wiping the ass? omfg

Someone explain how standing is more practical than sitting?

On January 03 2009 21:16 mmgoose wrote:
i scoop it with a spoon then lob it out the window aimed at my neighbor's chimney.

LOL
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 03 2009 20:16 GMT
#93
On January 04 2009 04:41 lololol wrote:
What about crouching?

I think that's what they mean by standing. It's not a true stand
blabberrrrr
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
January 03 2009 20:18 GMT
#94
I thought only chicks sit...
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 03 2009 20:20 GMT
#95
On January 04 2009 04:12 DennizR wrote:
I just tried doing it sitting for the first time, felt scary, was afraid I'd touch some, also had to more or less guess if it was clean or not, so afterwards I had to double-check with a standing-wipe anyways.

I'll continue to do it standing in the future.

you don't have to guess, you just look at the toilet paper and see if it's clean or not...
blabberrrrr
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 03 2009 20:27 GMT
#96
Wtf people stand up to wipe there ass? Just stick your hand behind you and wipe from from to back while you're sitting what the hell.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
January 03 2009 20:32 GMT
#97
:O. This poll poll cant be real. I thought it would be atleast 80% sitting, and 20% standing. seriously WTF?
sprawlers
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway439 Posts
January 03 2009 20:46 GMT
#98
Yeah I almost cant believe this. When did this split between standers and sitters even happen? Can't even stereotype you standers as it seems like you are from a lot of different countries too.. blows my mind.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
January 03 2009 20:46 GMT
#99
On January 04 2009 01:51 Salv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2009 01:44 fanatacist wrote:
On January 04 2009 01:34 jwd241224 wrote:
On January 04 2009 01:32 vik170 wrote:
i just 1a2a3a4a


...... wtf can this just die already

I think temp bans should be given out starting now.


Agree. That was awful T_T


Lol I actually like those comments.
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
January 03 2009 20:48 GMT
#100
Maybe you should wipe your face more.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 589
UpATreeSC 144
JuggernautJason26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20710
firebathero 206
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 79
Sexy 23
Trap 22
Shine 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7754
qojqva1579
420jenkins146
monkeys_forever66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1529
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1877
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu657
XaKoH 153
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2761
ceh9817
FrodaN770
Beastyqt644
ArmadaUGS195
KnowMe164
byalli152
C9.Mang0147
Hui .143
QueenE107
Trikslyr75
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1910
League of Legends
• TFBlade1179
Other Games
• imaqtpie851
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 30m
Stellar Fest
18h 30m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.