would be pathetic if thats what it is lol!
bongmicro, theres mentioning of "David" in that screenshot, seems like she hangs with dino? then im right?
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
food
United States1951 Posts
would be pathetic if thats what it is lol! bongmicro, theres mentioning of "David" in that screenshot, seems like she hangs with dino? then im right? | ||
|
food
United States1951 Posts
leahs played zerg | ||
|
leMaj24
United States262 Posts
| ||
|
Quanticfograw
United States2053 Posts
| ||
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
| ||
|
leMaj24
United States262 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
Vilda
Sweden111 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
On May 31 2009 09:48 Chill wrote: I've got romad on the case but he says he's not familiar with foreigners that much. So far I told him it could be Lastshadow, Kawaiirice or Game. I should add Spades to that list I guess. We should add dream.t members too? Basically all I want is evidence so I can ban him and move on. why on earth would it be kawaiirice when he has already qualified legitimately under his own name | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
ilovejessgill post yo titties i dont care about u | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
On May 31 2009 19:08 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote: oh whoops i think i missed like six pages ilovejessgill post yo titties i dont care about u lmfao | ||
|
vx70GTOJudgexv
United States3161 Posts
On May 31 2009 19:08 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote: oh whoops i think i missed like six pages ilovejessgill post yo titties i dont care about u /thread | ||
|
DoX.)
Singapore6164 Posts
| ||
|
timestop
United States61 Posts
| ||
|
timestop
United States61 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On May 31 2009 16:58 jimminy_kriket wrote: ok, someone get reps of evets and telecom-x17. Ill put money down that its either of them I have reps of evets, do you really want them? I think I've have reps of all the east gosus , since I smurf in plays/obs on a weekly basis =). | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On May 31 2009 23:01 timestop wrote: One thing i must tell you though chosen is I can not play between 11 - 4 Central time today. 2 soccer games. But I would love to play at maybe around 8 eastern if thats alright with you :D dude, what if you break your leg today in a game ..... or worse your fingers? I | ||
|
timestop
United States61 Posts
| ||
|
amanet
Croatia334 Posts
| ||
|
timestop
United States61 Posts
On May 31 2009 23:18 amanet wrote: where is nony? t__T Nony I think doesn't really play sc anymore. If he does then I missed him. And from what I hear, it would kinda be a waste of time for him to do wcg and win a qualifier because the prize money at finals is 500$ and thats not nearly as much as you had to pay to do all traveling/expenses to get to NYC. That is just from what I can put together. Who knows, maybe im a total noob on this section and should stfu. ^^ | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|