• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9871 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 92 Next
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
May 29 2009 07:18 GMT
#481
You are rather intimidating geoff.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
May 29 2009 07:25 GMT
#482
I hear girls are afraid of bears.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
May 29 2009 07:33 GMT
#483
They always run away from the big hairy ones.
김택용 Fighting!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 29 2009 07:33 GMT
#484
Game come play machine NOW! I want to watch!
Tyrant
Profile Joined September 2003
Korea (South)234 Posts
May 29 2009 07:58 GMT
#485
On May 29 2009 16:17 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
I love how I recommend a fullproof plan to prove the situation right or wrong and they mysteriously disappear.. hmm wonder why?


2 words combined into 1 sweet word. HULKSMASHED!
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 29 2009 08:14 GMT
#486
I most-likely will not be able to show up at the event time game, so I would appreciate it if you would reschedule for me. I will be home a little after 9 pm pacific. We could either play it tomorrow night, or saturday sometime if you would like. Once again if you would re-schedule it would be very much appreciated. Thanks again.
I'm like, the coolest
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 29 2009 09:08 GMT
#487
i saw lovejessgill#2 on east yesterday, i can vouch 100% sure somoene else knows her pw. she is zerg user which is known by the people who played her. this person was harassingm e trying to game me with their new race being terran.
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 29 2009 09:18 GMT
#488
whoever ends up playing machine PLEASE allow a reschedule.. it'd be really nice
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 29 2009 14:41 GMT
#489
+ Show Spoiler +

please take W.O cuz we all know Machine = newb anyways


jk.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
May 29 2009 15:09 GMT
#490
Machine, I'll try my hardest after beating this guy tonight. I work sun mon tue 7pm-7am then wednesday 11am-5pm 7pm-1am and thursday/friday 11am-10pm (starting next week) and on saturdays 11am-10pm then 11pm-5am lol so this is really my only qualifier other than the first one where I lost to Lz, but are you available all day tomorow? (saturday) because I only work 11pm-5am tomorrow (all EST)
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
May 29 2009 15:28 GMT
#491
Yay, people abusing their way through the qualifiers only not to show up at the finals again, stealing a spot from a legit player.

Someone should give the reps to Romad, see what he can make of all this.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
May 29 2009 15:31 GMT
#492
What could he compare the hotkeys to, though?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 29 2009 16:22 GMT
#493
if "she" plays anything besides zerg it is extremly shady..... i played her before with about 50% hotkey 285 apm. she was very bad though.... all im saying is i 100% know that i saw lovejessgill#2 online east so someone knows her password.
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
May 29 2009 16:32 GMT
#494
I'd say "it was me" as a joke, but if someone can make a fake quote about me saying something and an entire page full of member replies taking it seriously, I might get banned from WCG
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
May 29 2009 16:42 GMT
#495
Everyone knew it was a fake quote.
김택용 Fighting!
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
May 29 2009 16:47 GMT
#496
On May 30 2009 01:32 Game wrote:
I'd say "it was me" as a joke, but if someone can make a fake quote about me saying something and an entire page full of member replies taking it seriously, I might get banned from WCG

quick
someone wash out his vagina before it gets too sandy
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 29 2009 17:08 GMT
#497
On May 30 2009 00:09 Game wrote:
Machine, I'll try my hardest after beating this guy tonight. I work sun mon tue 7pm-7am then wednesday 11am-5pm 7pm-1am and thursday/friday 11am-10pm (starting next week) and on saturdays 11am-10pm then 11pm-5am lol so this is really my only qualifier other than the first one where I lost to Lz, but are you available all day tomorow? (saturday) because I only work 11pm-5am tomorrow (all EST)

yes tomorrow i only work 5pm to 9 pm so I will be able to play tomorrow sometime
I'm like, the coolest
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 29 2009 17:10 GMT
#498
On May 30 2009 01:47 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2009 01:32 Game wrote:
I'd say "it was me" as a joke, but if someone can make a fake quote about me saying something and an entire page full of member replies taking it seriously, I might get banned from WCG

quick
someone wash out his vagina before it gets too sandy


quick someone wash gregs face cuz it looks like this
[image loading]


owned gg no re
I'm like, the coolest
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 29 2009 17:26 GMT
#499
odd? A machine joke involving faces.. who would of thought he'd do that.. wait.

Ilikejess.. I am going to say this one more time, cause I know you're reading this: You've been caught. Your posts here are embarrassing and you are worried your reputation will now be ruined on bnet. I can assure you: It will. But you need to respond if this is all somehow wrong.. play a game with a member of the TL.net community (who posts here, and we know them) where you have the SAME mechanics, same eapm and talk JUST like you did in this thread. If that is done we will all leave you alone and you will go down as A. the best female ever to play and B. the only player to ever literally come out of nowhere with those mechanics/skills and tear shit up.

Seeing as how that probably won't happen I will be discussing your case personally with some WCG folk.
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
May 29 2009 17:36 GMT
#500
On May 30 2009 02:26 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
odd? A machine joke involving faces.. who would of thought he'd do that.. wait.

Ilikejess.. I am going to say this one more time, cause I know you're reading this: You've been caught. Your posts here are embarrassing and you are worried your reputation will now be ruined on bnet. I can assure you: It will. But you need to respond if this is all somehow wrong.. play a game with a member of the TL.net community (who posts here, and we know them) where you have the SAME mechanics, same eapm and talk JUST like you did in this thread. If that is done we will all leave you alone and you will go down as A. the best female ever to play and B. the only player to ever literally come out of nowhere with those mechanics/skills and tear shit up.

Seeing as how that probably won't happen I will be discussing your case personally with some WCG folk.

awesome. iNcontroL FTW!
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 472
ViBE103
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17550
Soulkey 206
White-Ra 193
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
NeuroSwarm0
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1263
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5011
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr46
Other Games
summit1g5624
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam509
Pyrionflax144
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King49
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1085
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
OSC
15h 20m
Stellar Fest
15h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.