• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9065 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 23

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 92 Next
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
May 28 2009 10:59 GMT
#441
On May 28 2009 15:04 Xeris wrote:
final 4 (I predict for this qualifier):
Machine, Chosen, Day[9], Semih (the bottom 4th of the bracket is insanely weak, sucks...)


DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FAUST!
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#442
On May 28 2009 17:56 IdrA wrote:
jesus you guys gotta be more careful
you hurt game's feelings AGAIN


Oops, we're sorry.

No really, we are!
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 28 2009 11:42 GMT
#443
i want to take down the bottom bracket although i wont be able to play today sadly i hope i can try to postpone the game @_@
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 28 2009 11:43 GMT
#444
ahhhhhhhh that is you sir faust :D
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 13:15:44
May 28 2009 13:12 GMT
#445
I hope day wins. I had so much fun playing him last night! Sucks I ran into him round 2... Next time I'm winning...

I was up 1-0 with a legit chance in game 2 and then I just lost it! Boo!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
May 28 2009 19:29 GMT
#446
Pretty funny idra made a fake quote and you guys are too illiterate to realize it.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
MachineHead
Profile Joined January 2009
United States151 Posts
May 28 2009 20:22 GMT
#447
On May 28 2009 22:12 LuckyFool wrote:
I hope day wins. I had so much fun playing him last night! Sucks I ran into him round 2... Next time I'm winning...

I was up 1-0 with a legit chance in game 2 and then I just lost it! Boo!


Replay or it didn't happen. Would be nice to see, but prob not fair to Day. Impressive, anyways. Even if just 1
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 21:27:37
May 28 2009 21:27 GMT
#448
Anyone know who lovejessgill is?
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
May 28 2009 21:40 GMT
#449
Jessica Gill obviously!!
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 28 2009 21:46 GMT
#450
Did I really get pwned by some random girl? Dang
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 28 2009 22:06 GMT
#451
Someone just informed me that I was playing a Dream.t) semi-progamer who was playing for this person.

I'll check the APM and stuff to see.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 28 2009 22:09 GMT
#452
Good thing I was using GamOn which doesn't have autoreplay.... So I have no replays t.t And for some reason he didn't upload his wins on the bracket.
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
May 29 2009 00:10 GMT
#453
On May 29 2009 07:06 Jonoman92 wrote:
Someone just informed me that I was playing a Dream.t) semi-progamer who was playing for this person.

I'll check the APM and stuff to see.

wow... so dirty...
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-29 00:46:21
May 29 2009 00:46 GMT
#454
HI SEMIH.

JUST A FYI I'M GOING TO 4 POOL YOU.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
May 29 2009 02:44 GMT
#455
On May 29 2009 09:46 SCC-Faust wrote:
HI SEMIH.

JUST A FYI I'M GOING TO 4 POOL YOU.


He will 2 gate on python and fe on tau.

12 hat on python

overpool -> 2 hat muta on tau ok?

selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
May 29 2009 02:48 GMT
#456
On May 29 2009 11:44 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 09:46 SCC-Faust wrote:
HI SEMIH.

JUST A FYI I'M GOING TO 4 POOL YOU.


He will 2 gate on python and fe on tau.

12 hat on python

overpool -> 2 hat muta on tau ok?


Just four pool twice.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 29 2009 02:51 GMT
#457
that's why you always save reps arco
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
May 29 2009 03:01 GMT
#458
Semih will win but I at the very least have the chance to finally give him some good games.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
May 29 2009 03:04 GMT
#459
lol i know who lovejessgill is.


lovejessgill
Profile Joined January 2009
United States51 Posts
May 29 2009 04:03 GMT
#460
hi.. this is me 안녕하세요
제시카 입니다
lol


On May 29 2009 06:46 Jonoman92 wrote /B]
Did I really get pwned by some random girl? Dang


lol you can just be one of those people who are convinced im a boy, then it wont feel as bad?


[B]On May 29 2009 06:40 Metal[x] wrote /B]
Jessica Gill obviously!!


you'd think people could figure that out on their own right?


[B]On May 29 2009 07:06 Jonoman92 wrote /B]
Someone just informed me that I was playing a Dream.t) semi-progamer who was playing for this person.

I'll check the APM and stuff to see.


dreamteam sure lol go check our cafe
semi-pro? hahaha where does these assumptions come from?? i beat one usa gamer and im semi pro lollll

um my apm is average lol but sorry i dont have usa apm its a little higher than that keke



[B]On May 29 2009 07:09 Jonoman92 wrote:
Good thing I was using GamOn which doesn't have autoreplay.... So I have no replays t.t And for some reason he didn't upload his wins on the bracket.


i have the replays, sorry about not posting it the whole multiple check boxes plus box plus whatever confused me so i kinda just marked win.. i'll give you the replays if you want of course
드림팀
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 515
LamboSC2455
SteadfastSC438
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex118
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 455
SteadfastSC 438
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech156
Rex 118
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 44
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
soO 21
Bale 21
Sexy 21
Shine 17
Free 17
Trap 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins153
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 205
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt393
Hui .191
ArmadaUGS176
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss47
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 31m
Stellar Fest
20h 31m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.