• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

[Valor] Tournament - Page 22

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 28 Next All
Gliche
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States811 Posts
June 17 2009 10:58 GMT
#421
I really do not like whoever's in charge of Gomtv's website business model. Can't pass real judgment since obviously no one knows what's really going on behind the scenes, but from what I can see they suck pretty bad.
KT fighting~!! | Designing things is fun!
ktp
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States797 Posts
June 17 2009 15:01 GMT
#422
Well at least we know how many people actually bought the Premium package from the number of views from the new Valor games...about 25 or so. So GOM made about 1250 dollars from its shitty Premium package. Now all the other videos have about 3k views each. But it isn't released to the public until 3 days after the broadcast. So does the 1250 dollars make up for all the advertisment money lost from not showing the games for 3 days after the broadcast? That will determine if GOM continues with this gay premium stuff or just go back to its old ways which is just better for everybody. Fucking blows that everyhing good just gets bombarded with money and ads, Mogolus use to be cool as shit but now I gatta watch a 30 second ad before connecting to anyones stream.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
June 17 2009 15:23 GMT
#423
why is strelok zerg on the gomtv site;;
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Polis
Profile Joined January 2005
Poland1292 Posts
June 17 2009 16:34 GMT
#424
On June 17 2009 05:12 Lipton wrote:
Please let me know if any of the downloads aren't working correctly... I'm getting reports that some files are corrupted.



I had downloaded strelok vs tossgirl game 1, unrar with no problems>open with gomplayer, and I got error 0x0(more zeros)12
Rho_
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States971 Posts
June 17 2009 16:54 GMT
#425
I'd like to watch these games. However, I think it's silly to think that people will pay to watch these, especially when the classic can be viewed for free.
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
June 17 2009 17:48 GMT
#426
On June 18 2009 01:54 Rho_ wrote:
I'd like to watch these games. However, I think it's silly to think that people will pay to watch these, especially when the classic can be viewed for free.


so can this one
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
June 17 2009 19:03 GMT
#427
No man, you have to wait 3 days! That's absurd and unacceptable, I'm going to complain even though they're not obligated to do this but are rather doing it as a fun tournament.
Jaedong
exkgb
Profile Joined September 2005
United States504 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-18 02:38:25
June 17 2009 20:58 GMT
#428
to be honest, its not hard to grab the VODs from the GOM website if you have a bit of technical know-how without having to pay the ripoff premium fee.

I would post a tutorial but I will prolly get banned..... so PM me if you are interested. And I'm not trolling, I am offering this simply because they did not live up to their end of the bargain ( to post VODs for free ) and so I'm helping them =P

EDIT: I'm getting inundated with PMs... will it be OK if I publicize this? I need an "OK" from a TL mod please.
ZoDD
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada309 Posts
June 18 2009 12:09 GMT
#429
http://flvdn.gomtv.net/viewer/1304.flv mumbo jumbo #2
http://flvdn.gomtv.net/viewer/1303.flv HoRRoR vs aoOa - Game 2 [Round of 16 #8]
http://flvdn.gomtv.net/viewer/1302.flv HoRRoR vs aoOa - Game 1 [Round of 16 #8]

follow the pattern folks
smarr pee pee
Lipton
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States168 Posts
June 18 2009 14:32 GMT
#430
Official Update:

Hey guys, the downloads on Starfeeder have to be taken down, more details later...

Round of 8 next friday:

(T)(us)IdrA VS (Z)(bo)CastrO
(T)(ru)BRAT_OK VS (Z)(nl)Ret
(T)(ua)Strelok VS Fenix
(Z)(de)Mondragon VS aoOa
http://facebook.com/starfeeder
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
June 18 2009 15:38 GMT
#431
i still cannot watch the Valor day2 VODs...
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
June 18 2009 15:39 GMT
#432
why is castro's flag the Rasta flag?
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 18 2009 15:41 GMT
#433
On June 19 2009 00:39 Danka wrote:
why is castro's flag the Rasta flag?

Because TSLD is messed up.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
June 18 2009 17:21 GMT
#434
On June 19 2009 00:39 Danka wrote:
why is castro's flag the Rasta flag?

lol i dunno if its serious or troll.

Its the flag from Bolivia
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
June 18 2009 17:34 GMT
#435
I thought CaStrO was Peruvian?!
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
June 18 2009 17:42 GMT
#436
On June 19 2009 02:34 crucifix wrote:
I thought CaStrO was Peruvian?!

Bolivian livin in Peru i think
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
AstraBoy
Profile Joined August 2006
Peru363 Posts
June 18 2009 18:52 GMT
#437
Castro is peruvian, but he looks like bolivian, everybody thinks that he is the lost son of evo morales
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
June 18 2009 18:57 GMT
#438
On June 19 2009 03:52 AstraBoy wrote:
Castro is peruvian, but he looks like bolivian, everybody thinks that he is the lost son of evo morales

is there a that big difference in outlook between bolivians and peruvians?
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
exkgb
Profile Joined September 2005
United States504 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-18 19:26:37
June 18 2009 19:09 GMT
#439
On June 18 2009 21:09 ZoDD wrote:
http://flvdn.gomtv.net/viewer/1304.flv mumbo jumbo #2
http://flvdn.gomtv.net/viewer/1303.flv HoRRoR vs aoOa - Game 2 [Round of 16 #8]
http://flvdn.gomtv.net/viewer/1302.flv HoRRoR vs aoOa - Game 1 [Round of 16 #8]

follow the pattern folks


Thats my method too =P but I didn't post it coz I was afraid of being banned. I think GOM/SCForAll have some policies regarding direct VOD linking. Actually there's a way to watch their premium stream without paying the crazy $50 too.....but thats an ethically questionable practice so i'll let you guys figure it out for yourself.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44325 Posts
June 18 2009 23:33 GMT
#440
On June 18 2009 05:58 exkgb wrote:
to be honest, its not hard to grab the VODs from the GOM website if you have a bit of technical know-how without having to pay the ripoff premium fee.

I would post a tutorial but I will prolly get banned..... so PM me if you are interested. And I'm not trolling, I am offering this simply because they did not live up to their end of the bargain ( to post VODs for free ) and so I'm helping them =P

EDIT: I'm getting inundated with PMs... will it be OK if I publicize this? I need an "OK" from a TL mod please.

I'm not a mod but as I understand it you'll never get banned on tl for actively trying to help the community. At worst an admin will edit your post to remove it while politely thanking you for your contribution but explaining they can't endorse it.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
Rex 113
CosmosSc2 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47539
Hyuk 1356
Jaedong 817
EffOrt 436
Soma 424
Horang2 369
Soulkey 365
actioN 349
BeSt 340
Mini 320
[ Show more ]
Last 272
Zeus 263
Light 260
Stork 233
910 176
Larva 170
ggaemo 138
Snow 124
Rush 113
ZerO 95
Killer 83
Pusan 80
Mind 66
JYJ 47
Shine 46
Sharp 45
Creator 43
hero 31
Free 30
Shinee 29
Yoon 26
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
Noble 14
sorry 10
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8485
Dendi779
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1577
markeloff497
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1618
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns41435
singsing2021
B2W.Neo686
hiko347
XBOCT307
Pyrionflax268
byalli264
DeMusliM245
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King57
QueenE16
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1542
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1580
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11m
Rex113
IntoTheiNu 0
The PondCast
21h 11m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.