Time will tell!
GOGO
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Elsi
United Kingdom8173 Posts
Time will tell! GOGO | ||
|
Live2Win
United States6657 Posts
I LOVE IT | ||
|
MoRe_mInErAls
Canada1210 Posts
Savior already won an OSL playing more dominant Terrans on disadvantageous maps | ||
|
Live2Win
United States6657 Posts
TOOONIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~ | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
LazySCV
United States2942 Posts
| ||
|
MoRe_mInErAls
Canada1210 Posts
Sea yellow 3 Savior clones mineral patches perfectly | ||
|
Adamthegreat
Sweden1179 Posts
| ||
|
LxRogue
United States1415 Posts
| ||
|
Elsi
United Kingdom8173 Posts
cancelling gas for an extra worker! hmmmmm! | ||
|
MoRe_mInErAls
Canada1210 Posts
| ||
|
Live2Win
United States6657 Posts
On February 01 2008 18:40 Hot_Bid wrote: i actually hate this opening so much. progamers look the least badass doing any sort of physical activity, esp. like bisu randomly running across the screen or flash doing like backflips for no reason, wtf yea I don't like the video either. I love the song though. But to be honest it's a bad choice for an OSL/MSL opening theme. | ||
|
cSf.fLan.BraZa
Czech Republic4 Posts
cause I can't find it anywhere at my daumtv (I can't distinguish Korean symbols) | ||
|
Live2Win
United States6657 Posts
| ||
|
HaXxorIzed
Australia8434 Posts
| ||
|
MoRe_mInErAls
Canada1210 Posts
Savior looks SAD? WTF Savior sends lings out but all die in atk on Sea's ramp | ||
|
LxRogue
United States1415 Posts
| ||
|
Live2Win
United States6657 Posts
SAVIOR HAS 1 LING, RAMP HATCH STILL MORPHING | ||
|
MoRe_mInErAls
Canada1210 Posts
LOOKS BAD FOR SAVIOR | ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
On February 01 2008 18:42 cSf.fLan.BraZa wrote: guys where do you watch life stream ? cause I can't find it anywhere at my daumtv (I can't distinguish Korean symbols) Look onto the TV programme to the right. There should be some titles running as "live", one of those will be something with 18:30 - 16강 6회 This is the one you will want to click on, after that just on the red play button. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC JuggernautJason28 EmSc Tv MindelVK Nathanias ZombieGrub0 Shuttle Dota 2ggaemo White-Ra firebathero 910 Barracks Hyun Trap Killer Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi3896 singsing1445 Beastyqt747 ceh9684 B2W.Neo439 ArmadaUGS156 C9.Mang0146 KnowMe105 Trikslyr42 shahzam31 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|