• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9079 users

[OSL Ro4] Bisu vs Stork! - Page 30

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Kr_Mint
Profile Joined November 2007
United States23 Posts
December 14 2007 15:04 GMT
#581
wow... i really thought Bisu was gonna do better i really can't stand Stork. but Jaedong vs. Stork would probably leave a more entertaining final than Bisu vs. Jaedong (one sided rape).
^_~v
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
December 14 2007 15:12 GMT
#582
<3 sjm
<3 stork
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
SteffanBDybdal
Profile Joined September 2007
Denmark40 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 15:21:04
December 14 2007 15:20 GMT
#583
-- I wasn't particularly worried that it was Bisu. I was really worried about what strategy was coming on Persona (Seems Stork had special attention on this map). I don't think my MSL finals defeat is fully avenged yet. A Finals and Semis are different. I'd think I'd have to meet him again in the finals and beat him to say I've had my revenge. But really, I don't consciously go after revenge. It's really a thing of the past.

Yeaaaahhhh... thing of the past.. isnt a man to hold a grudge .... *does a FBH*

Stork, wow.. i was really utterly pissed like 5 hours after this thing ended but he made really small advantages into huge plays.. allthough Bisu seemed out of it today, that dosnt take anything away from Stork.

Now that Stork seems so intent on winning i really do freaking hope Jaedong trashes the guy 3-0 or gets a wild 0-2 to 3-2 comeback to completly break Storks heart.. and then Oov comes running with the Shirt.... gawd damn stork.. ruined my day.
StarCraft, When Progamming becomes an artform
Elsi
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8173 Posts
December 14 2007 15:23 GMT
#584
<3 SuperJongMan
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
December 14 2007 15:25 GMT
#585
On December 15 2007 00:20 SteffanBDybdal wrote:
-- I wasn't particularly worried that it was Bisu. I was really worried about what strategy was coming on Persona (Seems Stork had special attention on this map). I don't think my MSL finals defeat is fully avenged yet. A Finals and Semis are different. I'd think I'd have to meet him again in the finals and beat him to say I've had my revenge. But really, I don't consciously go after revenge. It's really a thing of the past.

Yeaaaahhhh... thing of the past.. isnt a man to hold a grudge .... *does a FBH*

Stork, wow.. i was really utterly pissed like 5 hours after this thing ended but he made really small advantages into huge plays.. allthough Bisu seemed out of it today, that dosnt take anything away from Stork.

Now that Stork seems so intent on winning i really do freaking hope Jaedong trashes the guy 3-0 or gets a wild 0-2 to 3-2 comeback to completly break Storks heart.. and then Oov comes running with the Shirt.... gawd damn stork.. ruined my day.
wow so much hate
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
December 14 2007 15:28 GMT
#586
lol, whatever.

His fanboy heart is gonna be 10x more broken when Stork wins.
I honestly can't wait. It's so cool back then when legends fought etc, but now, two rookies I used to love have become seasoned Aces. And my favorite two former-rookies are in a OSL final facing off?

In both their worst MU's???

I love you Jesus. High Five ma nigga.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
SteffanBDybdal
Profile Joined September 2007
Denmark40 Posts
December 14 2007 15:34 GMT
#587
On December 15 2007 00:25 Carnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2007 00:20 SteffanBDybdal wrote:
-- I wasn't particularly worried that it was Bisu. I was really worried about what strategy was coming on Persona (Seems Stork had special attention on this map). I don't think my MSL finals defeat is fully avenged yet. A Finals and Semis are different. I'd think I'd have to meet him again in the finals and beat him to say I've had my revenge. But really, I don't consciously go after revenge. It's really a thing of the past.

Yeaaaahhhh... thing of the past.. isnt a man to hold a grudge .... *does a FBH*

Stork, wow.. i was really utterly pissed like 5 hours after this thing ended but he made really small advantages into huge plays.. allthough Bisu seemed out of it today, that dosnt take anything away from Stork.

Now that Stork seems so intent on winning i really do freaking hope Jaedong trashes the guy 3-0 or gets a wild 0-2 to 3-2 comeback to completly break Storks heart.. and then Oov comes running with the Shirt.... gawd damn stork.. ruined my day.
wow so much hate


I didnt like Stork to begin with but Oov/Boxer/Nal_rA has allways been the ones that kept me comming back for more in the good old days and they are still the ones that gets me up of my chair when they win.. and when Stork did the FBH to Oov after that Ace match.. i will root for who ever he faces.. most likely for a year or so until i forget..

Thats just how it is.. love the guy or hate the guy.. he played well tonight, dosnt change the fact that my wishes from Santa this year will be a Nintendo Wii second and Stork crying on stage, infront of millions of people after a Jaedong heart wrenching victory as the number uno wish.
StarCraft, When Progamming becomes an artform
SteffanBDybdal
Profile Joined September 2007
Denmark40 Posts
December 14 2007 15:40 GMT
#588
But on that note i havnt been that hyped up to see a match as i were today, not a big fan of eighter player (i like to watch Bisu play as he is a very likeable player) but the fact that Stork messed with Oov made me emotional about SC, cant say ive been that since EVER 04 or something.

Cant wait until the OSL final.. me and two of my mates decided to watch it together this year in our common hatered of Stork.. just pray its going to tilt the way i like it next time around.
StarCraft, When Progamming becomes an artform
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
December 14 2007 16:20 GMT
#589
- Who helped you practice?
-- There were so many that came to me to help me. I am so thankful.
Reach, Anytime, Soo, and Best, all offered to help me. On top of that, Backho and BestGod helped. Jangbi on my team helped too. So many others helped me too and I am so thankful.

wtf is Anytime and Reach doing over there?? Should be helping JD.
~chut~
Profile Joined September 2003
France1317 Posts
December 14 2007 16:46 GMT
#590
On December 15 2007 01:20 anch wrote:
- Who helped you practice?
-- There were so many that came to me to help me. I am so thankful.
Reach, Anytime, Soo, and Best, all offered to help me. On top of that, Backho and BestGod helped. Jangbi on my team helped too. So many others helped me too and I am so thankful.

wtf is Anytime and Reach doing over there?? Should be helping JD.


Getting Stork to beat Bisu is helping JD actually.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
December 14 2007 16:50 GMT
#591
Bisu winning is better for progaming.
He's hotter and has more appeal.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
December 14 2007 16:59 GMT
#592
DAMN IT I zonked out last night so I missed this >_< guess now its time to go on a spoiler-clicking rampage now.

I accidently saw the winner on LiqBet. Bah.
XK ßubonic
Asakura
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
Germany471 Posts
December 14 2007 17:08 GMT
#593
On December 14 2007 19:38 Elsi wrote:
stork <3

On December 14 2007 19:52 Hittegods wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2007 19:46 BluzMan wrote:
I just hope Jaedong wipes the floor with Stork's face. This will satisfy me (because imo Jae is much more deserving a StarLeague than Stork) and stop the ZvP imba whining.

I'd rather see stork winning, and stop all the bs about his pvz sucking.

On December 14 2007 20:01 Ace wrote:
Stork's PvP has ALWAYS been insane, why is anyone surprised?


SONG BYUNG GOO! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them. (Epictetus)
IaniAniaN
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada555 Posts
December 14 2007 17:09 GMT
#594
Is Bisu officially slumping is all non-pvz games? I mean he's no losing like a noob, but he isn't winning like the favorite he should be.
omgbnetsux
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States3749 Posts
December 14 2007 17:15 GMT
#595
Goddamn you Bisu.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
December 14 2007 17:21 GMT
#596
He just made the RO4 and lost to perhaps the best current PvP on earth.
I wouldn't call it slumping.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
December 14 2007 17:21 GMT
#597
On December 14 2007 20:43 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
stork fans can still go fuck themselves

how anyone can like that guy is beyond me
I'll call Nada.
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
December 14 2007 17:26 GMT
#598
Haha nice one Stork.
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
December 14 2007 17:36 GMT
#599
[QUOTE]On December 15 2007 02:21 lololol wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 14 2007 20:43 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
stork fans can still go fuck themselves

how anyone can like that guy is beyond me[/QUOTE][/QUOTE

amen, he did get some points for beating bisu so i hate him less then bisu, fuck em both tho
OMG you nasty gurl
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
December 14 2007 17:36 GMT
#600
Bisu should mass practice with Jaedong to trounce Stork.

*nod*
aka Ghostclaws
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy288
crisheroes216
Sick176
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1646
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 41m
OSC
4h 41m
Stellar Fest
4h 41m
OSC
15h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.