On June 01 2013 18:12 corumjhaelen wrote:
oO Kpop singing live ?
Wtf am I watching ?
oO Kpop singing live ?
Wtf am I watching ?
yeah doesnt sound so good now does it.. ; )
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
On June 01 2013 18:12 corumjhaelen wrote: oO Kpop singing live ? Wtf am I watching ? yeah doesnt sound so good now does it.. ; ) | ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
| ||
|
Kiante
Australia7069 Posts
| ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
| ||
|
xccam
Great Britain1154 Posts
On June 01 2013 18:12 Kiante wrote: uhhhh did they forget the backing music? sounds like it! | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
I posted in the sc2 thread. | ||
|
mOojc
Australia460 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
Kiante
Australia7069 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On June 01 2013 18:13 Sinedd wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2013 18:12 corumjhaelen wrote: oO Kpop singing live ? Wtf am I watching ? yeah doesnt sound so good now does it.. ; ) As I don't like kpop, I'm tempted to say it does in fact sound a bit better^^ | ||
|
rauk
United States2228 Posts
the music is probably being played live but they just didn't have it on stream | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
zeo
Serbia6343 Posts
| ||
|
ne4aJIb
Russian Federation3209 Posts
| ||
|
Kittan
Poland3999 Posts
Signal of things to come? | ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
| ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
| ||
|
Highwinds
Canada955 Posts
On June 01 2013 18:14 wei2coolman wrote: LOL the Samuel L Jackson meme on screen. I lost my shit when that popped up. It was exactly what I thought and I usually like Kpop. | ||
|
Kiante
Australia7069 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|