• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:28
CEST 20:28
KST 03:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9733 users

[SSL] Round of Four - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 10 2012 11:44 GMT
#141
On November 10 2012 20:44 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:42 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:36 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:35 Nikon wrote:
So, who thinks that Sky can win 3-2 now? ^^
Also, yay, more people in the thread, won't feel as guilty for spamming

more people is def always welcome :D

also I think Larva is gonna take next game lol, he's too stronk on FS

I usually don't post in BW LR threads, just fullscreen the stream and watch it, but I figured I might as well this time :>


Just get a dualscreen setup

Would if I could afford it, man!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Maks
Profile Joined December 2010
Ukraine203 Posts
November 10 2012 11:45 GMT
#142
GG!!!
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
November 10 2012 11:45 GMT
#143
I'm not too happy with Sky doing something like that on FS when he has New Sniper Ridge coming as the next map, but oh well...
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 10 2012 11:45 GMT
#144
repost for new page
Poll: Recommend game 4 Fighting Spirit ? Sky vs Larva

Yes (13)
 
93%

No (1)
 
7%

If you have time ! (0)
 
0%

14 total votes

Your vote: Recommend game 4 Fighting Spirit ? Sky vs Larva

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time !

Writerptrk
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
November 10 2012 11:46 GMT
#145
On November 10 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:44 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:42 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:36 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:35 Nikon wrote:
So, who thinks that Sky can win 3-2 now? ^^
Also, yay, more people in the thread, won't feel as guilty for spamming

more people is def always welcome :D

also I think Larva is gonna take next game lol, he's too stronk on FS

I usually don't post in BW LR threads, just fullscreen the stream and watch it, but I figured I might as well this time :>


Just get a dualscreen setup

Would if I could afford it, man!


Pfft, if I, a person who lives in Bulgaria, can afford it, so can you!
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
November 10 2012 11:48 GMT
#146
Is sonic trying to make stargirl the most searched in that search engine thingy?
Woo Jung Ho
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
November 10 2012 11:49 GMT
#147
(Z)Larva 2-2 (P)Sky
Game 5
Map is New Sniper Ridge
(Z)Larva spawns at 11 o'clock as the red zerg.
(P)Sky spawns at 5 o'clock as the yellow protoss.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 10 2012 11:50 GMT
#148
I'm so glad this series wasn't 3-0 ^^
Writerptrk
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 11:51:45
November 10 2012 11:51 GMT
#149
Oh crap, Sky goes for an inbase gate again.
Gas going down as well. TT_TT

On November 10 2012 20:50 ArvickHero wrote:
I'm so glad this series wasn't 3-0 ^^


Word.

Larva goes for an overpool expand.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 10 2012 11:51 GMT
#150
I see flashes of Larva vs Perfectman again ....
Writerptrk
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 10 2012 11:51 GMT
#151
On November 10 2012 20:46 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:42 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:36 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:35 Nikon wrote:
So, who thinks that Sky can win 3-2 now? ^^
Also, yay, more people in the thread, won't feel as guilty for spamming

more people is def always welcome :D

also I think Larva is gonna take next game lol, he's too stronk on FS

I usually don't post in BW LR threads, just fullscreen the stream and watch it, but I figured I might as well this time :>


Just get a dualscreen setup

Would if I could afford it, man!


Pfft, if I, a person who lives in Bulgaria, can afford it, so can you!

I'm a student living in Norway, we're notoriously known for everything being expensive
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
November 10 2012 11:52 GMT
#152
On November 10 2012 20:51 ArvickHero wrote:
I see flashes of Larva vs Perfectman again ....

its like war flashbacks AGH!!!
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 11:53:34
November 10 2012 11:53 GMT
#153
On November 10 2012 20:51 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:46 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:42 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:36 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:35 Nikon wrote:
So, who thinks that Sky can win 3-2 now? ^^
Also, yay, more people in the thread, won't feel as guilty for spamming

more people is def always welcome :D

also I think Larva is gonna take next game lol, he's too stronk on FS

I usually don't post in BW LR threads, just fullscreen the stream and watch it, but I figured I might as well this time :>


Just get a dualscreen setup

Would if I could afford it, man!


Pfft, if I, a person who lives in Bulgaria, can afford it, so can you!

I'm a student living in Norway, we're notoriously known for everything being expensive


You have a better salary than I do, 100%, and electronics cost pretty much the same.

Stargate for Sky again.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 10 2012 11:55 GMT
#154
On November 10 2012 20:53 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:51 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:46 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:42 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:36 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:35 Nikon wrote:
So, who thinks that Sky can win 3-2 now? ^^
Also, yay, more people in the thread, won't feel as guilty for spamming

more people is def always welcome :D

also I think Larva is gonna take next game lol, he's too stronk on FS

I usually don't post in BW LR threads, just fullscreen the stream and watch it, but I figured I might as well this time :>


Just get a dualscreen setup

Would if I could afford it, man!


Pfft, if I, a person who lives in Bulgaria, can afford it, so can you!

I'm a student living in Norway, we're notoriously known for everything being expensive


You have a better salary than I do, 100%, and electronics cost pretty much the same.

Stargate for Sky again.

I don't have money left after food, rent, electricity, internet and anything else I need for the house, like soap and stuff.

I do have a tiny fund of money that I'll have to waste in January though, so I'm planning ona second monitor then :>
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 10 2012 11:55 GMT
#155
omg hidden overlord .. this is gonna be Sky's downfall i think
Writerptrk
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
November 10 2012 11:57 GMT
#156
HERO OVERLORD! hahahahahahaha
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 10 2012 11:57 GMT
#157
4 hit point Overlord!?

GG for Sky then.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 10 2012 11:58 GMT
#158
Poll: Recommend game 5 New Sniper Ridge ? Sky vs Larva

Yes (9)
 
69%

No (4)
 
31%

If you have time ! (0)
 
0%

13 total votes

Your vote: Recommend game 5 New Sniper Ridge ? Sky vs Larva

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time !




im sad ):
Writerptrk
asel
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Germany1605 Posts
November 10 2012 11:58 GMT
#159
What did Larva say right before the GG?
eSTRO for life | #3 Sea.Really fan! | GGoliath! | aeterna societas honoris | cbta~ | Flash makes Terran look like Toss | aka RevaL
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
November 10 2012 11:59 GMT
#160
Sorry, had to get the door, came back just in time to see Sky get killed

On November 10 2012 20:55 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:53 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:51 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:46 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:44 Nikon wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:42 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:36 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 10 2012 20:35 Nikon wrote:
So, who thinks that Sky can win 3-2 now? ^^
Also, yay, more people in the thread, won't feel as guilty for spamming

more people is def always welcome :D

also I think Larva is gonna take next game lol, he's too stronk on FS

I usually don't post in BW LR threads, just fullscreen the stream and watch it, but I figured I might as well this time :>


Just get a dualscreen setup

Would if I could afford it, man!


Pfft, if I, a person who lives in Bulgaria, can afford it, so can you!

I'm a student living in Norway, we're notoriously known for everything being expensive


You have a better salary than I do, 100%, and electronics cost pretty much the same.

Stargate for Sky again.

I don't have money left after food, rent, electricity, internet and anything else I need for the house, like soap and stuff.

I do have a tiny fund of money that I'll have to waste in January though, so I'm planning ona second monitor then :>


You can save money by stopping bathing, both from water and soap, proper nerd-style (joking of course). January is so far away tho.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 459
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1333
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1703
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli366
C9.Mang0156
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 117
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
WardiTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 32m
Stellar Fest
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.