• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:06
CEST 13:06
KST 20:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9005 users

NoisE's ASL2 Group Stage - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
September 17 2012 19:54 GMT
#41
On September 18 2012 03:58 i am plus wrote:
u can still use fish with that there both illegal servers doint need cdkeys

You can't use Fish with the iCCup version of BW.

@Action, get an ISO. Tomorrow, msg me on Skype and I'll send you mine.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
SpaNiarD
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Spain353 Posts
September 17 2012 22:45 GMT
#42
i cant play from 22 CET on saturday. can i PP my game to other day or can the group play the first match earlier please?
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
September 17 2012 23:40 GMT
#43
On September 18 2012 07:45 SpaNiarD wrote:
i cant play from 22 CET on saturday. can i PP my game to other day or can the group play the first match earlier please?


Please contact those in your group requesting a PP of your matches.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
September 18 2012 00:31 GMT
#44
On September 17 2012 09:31 bd.Makin wrote:
to fold: if the other two agree i have no problems to start 2 hours earlier... anyway ill have to wait till u finish ur games

Okay thank you. I'm still waiting for wallace to reply to my PM. Not sure why he hasn't when I saw him streaming yesterday and I even messaged him on iccup while he was on. If for whatever reason we still have to play at the scheduled time and I win both games against wallace and miso then I'll probably have to postpone our match. At 3/4 am I don't make probes anymore.
t.t
action(OD)
Profile Joined February 2012
United States68 Posts
September 18 2012 00:41 GMT
#45
On September 18 2012 04:39 Shotcoder wrote:
Action, are you playing PvT like last asl or are you playing TvT?


I never played pvt before I'm always Terran so TvT
Good Luck and Have Fun!
action(OD)
Profile Joined February 2012
United States68 Posts
September 18 2012 02:44 GMT
#46
On September 18 2012 04:54 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:58 i am plus wrote:
u can still use fish with that there both illegal servers doint need cdkeys

You can't use Fish with the iCCup version of BW.

@Action, get an ISO. Tomorrow, msg me on Skype and I'll send you mine.


hey game I'm having troubles with my skype so can you email it to me at choij94@gmail.com? Thank you!!
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
September 18 2012 03:28 GMT
#47
On September 18 2012 09:41 action(OD) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 04:39 Shotcoder wrote:
Action, are you playing PvT like last asl or are you playing TvT?


I never played pvt before I'm always Terran so TvT


ok... I wonder who this other Action guy is that played PvT last ASL...
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
September 18 2012 06:16 GMT
#48
On September 18 2012 11:44 action(OD) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 04:54 Game wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:58 i am plus wrote:
u can still use fish with that there both illegal servers doint need cdkeys

You can't use Fish with the iCCup version of BW.

@Action, get an ISO. Tomorrow, msg me on Skype and I'll send you mine.


hey game I'm having troubles with my skype so can you email it to me at choij94@gmail.com? Thank you!!

It's too big. No pun intended.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
September 18 2012 10:56 GMT
#49
On September 18 2012 12:28 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 09:41 action(OD) wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:39 Shotcoder wrote:
Action, are you playing PvT like last asl or are you playing TvT?


I never played pvt before I'm always Terran so TvT


ok... I wonder who this other Action guy is that played PvT last ASL...



maybe Rush?
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 11:46:35
September 18 2012 11:44 GMT
#50
On September 18 2012 04:54 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:58 i am plus wrote:
u can still use fish with that there both illegal servers doint need cdkeys

You can't use Fish with the iCCup version of BW.

@Action, get an ISO. Tomorrow, msg me on Skype and I'll send you mine.


Err I can use it with the iCCup version for fish, I just mount the BW mini image iso (2.74 MB) on the Virtual CD drive (that I create with Daemon Tools). Beats the 700 MB real iso easily.

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to link them here though. Also I don't know why Blizzard would have a problem with people using mini images when they have bought the original - it's a lot more convenient.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
September 18 2012 12:21 GMT
#51
On September 18 2012 09:31 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 09:31 bd.Makin wrote:
to fold: if the other two agree i have no problems to start 2 hours earlier... anyway ill have to wait till u finish ur games

Okay thank you. I'm still waiting for wallace to reply to my PM. Not sure why he hasn't when I saw him streaming yesterday and I even messaged him on iccup while he was on. If for whatever reason we still have to play at the scheduled time and I win both games against wallace and miso then I'll probably have to postpone our match. At 3/4 am I don't make probes anymore.


Yeah, uhm, if you can tell me what 4-5 hours earlier means? Tell me an exact time you propose to play our matches and for now I think I'll be able to make it. If something comes up I will pm.
music is the best thing in the world
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
September 18 2012 12:25 GMT
#52
http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=210000002 - 15€/9.99£. Worth it.
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 12:51:19
September 18 2012 12:50 GMT
#53
On September 18 2012 21:21 BulgarianToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 09:31 fold wrote:
On September 17 2012 09:31 bd.Makin wrote:
to fold: if the other two agree i have no problems to start 2 hours earlier... anyway ill have to wait till u finish ur games

Okay thank you. I'm still waiting for wallace to reply to my PM. Not sure why he hasn't when I saw him streaming yesterday and I even messaged him on iccup while he was on. If for whatever reason we still have to play at the scheduled time and I win both games against wallace and miso then I'll probably have to postpone our match. At 3/4 am I don't make probes anymore.


Yeah, uhm, if you can tell me what 4-5 hours earlier means? Tell me an exact time you propose to play our matches and for now I think I'll be able to make it. If something comes up I will pm.

4-5 hours earlier than what is the scheduled match time? Let's play this at Saturday, Sep 22 2:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

Thanks. -.-
t.t
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 13:29:06
September 18 2012 13:28 GMT
#54
On September 18 2012 21:25 dr.shrinker wrote:
http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=210000002 - 15€/9.99£. Worth it.



nice scam - Digital Download for 14,99 €. In Poland keys are for ~ 2 €
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 17:43:35
September 21 2012 01:43 GMT
#55
Reminder!


We are under 72 hours away from play time! (Play time: September 22nd @ 17:00 GMT (+00:00))

If you needed a PP, you should have told me earlier or made it known in this thread. Thanks everyone and be there this coming Saturday!

Good luck!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
[7x]Lisyonok
Profile Joined August 2011
Russian Federation142 Posts
September 21 2012 14:44 GMT
#56
o.o
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 04:01:52
September 22 2012 03:31 GMT
#57
In exactly 13 hours and 30 minutes, we will begin group stages! To those starting in R2 and R3, I would deeply appreciate your patience as you will be playing a whole series after each other and that may take some time. I do however stress the importance of showing up because there is a possibility (Even though I gave tons of time for a PP) that R1 would have a W.O.

If you do happen to show up early, you are allowed to just sit back a either warm up with someone else or maybe just afk while checking back every 10 minutes. Quirinus will be the official staff for the play date, but due to him being a player as well, I would appreciate patience and cooperation for him as well.

Known PP's:

Ihufa will need to play after the official play date. So the winner of NgeNuity vs Terranos and the Radley will have future updates on that date. Ideally being between the 24th and 26th. This does mean that NgeNuity and Terranos are still required to play their game at this original scheduled time, but will be allowed to leave after the series is over and Radley will not need to show up(Unless he wants to support other players).

NoisE has also requested a PP and his group is completely aware of the situation and dates are scheduled.

Fold has requested an earlier time for his group and as far as I know, others were in favor (2 others I believe). This is completely fine with me.

If there were any that were made known to me and I didn't mention, please let me know.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Also, ALL REPLAYS MUST BE SENT TO NOISEASL2@GMAIL.COM!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 03:59:00
September 22 2012 03:58 GMT
#58
i use iccup launcher to run fish
thats how i access fish for past year, dont have a cd key version installed, for some reason I can log into asia server but not useast/west atm "illegal version, or not full version, etc..". damn asians love pirated sc bwO,o
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
September 22 2012 14:13 GMT
#59
Less than 3 hours until the play time!
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
i am plus
Profile Joined October 2011
United States190 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 15:15:56
September 22 2012 15:15 GMT
#60
i get this when i try log on fish
but it lets me get on us east and west -_-
[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko287
SpeCial 77
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
XaKoH 296
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1033
Other Games
gofns30388
singsing1935
olofmeister1117
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 54m
OSC
10h 54m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 54m
Online Event
23h 54m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.