• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Altitude's ISL Group Stage - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
April 28 2012 19:50 GMT
#261
Can you not see the event ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/hacklebeast
the 4th game just started
Where is my ACE flair
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
April 28 2012 19:51 GMT
#262
On April 29 2012 04:50 Tufas wrote:
Can you not see the event ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/hacklebeast
the 4th game just started


Of course I see the stream. But it only shows the ISL3 banner for me, and it's been like that for almost an hour.
Brood War is alive and well.
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
April 28 2012 19:52 GMT
#263
Nevermind, it works if I go to twitch.tv...

Crap, I missed several games because the link on TL is weird for me.
Brood War is alive and well.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 28 2012 20:26 GMT
#264
On April 29 2012 04:52 GeLaar wrote:
Nevermind, it works if I go to twitch.tv...

Crap, I missed several games because the link on TL is weird for me.


Same, I can only watch it on twitch.tv

I just checked the results on the wiki, there has been quite a lot of upsets :o
ॐ
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
April 28 2012 21:00 GMT
#265
that description about ronin was just about the wrongest thing I heard all day lol
Writerptrk
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 29 2012 00:24 GMT
#266
I was playing the sas tour, PM me what it was ArvickHero?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
April 29 2012 02:30 GMT
#267
lol it was nothing big, just they described Ronin (who I know personally) as a typical macro toss who doesn't have the best of micro, and likes to take games to the late-game.

Quite the opposite actually .. Ronin is a freestyle type player who loves to play aggressively and harass, because he loves "art" play. Understandable mistake by the casters, since he's not a very public figure, but I just thought it was hilarious to hear him described like that.
Writerptrk
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 29 2012 02:33 GMT
#268
I've watched at least 40 replays of Ronin and I disagree with both of you. Maybe his play impresses you to call it art, or harass, but he just makes a lot of units and throws them at his opponents. Many times I have advised people to just live 16-18 minutes versus him and they have no chance of losing. Albeit, I do agree with you more
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 03:31:59
April 29 2012 03:29 GMT
#269
On April 29 2012 05:26 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 04:52 GeLaar wrote:
Nevermind, it works if I go to twitch.tv...

Crap, I missed several games because the link on TL is weird for me.


Same, I can only watch it on twitch.tv

I just checked the results on the wiki, there has been quite a lot of upsets :o


not really? Lots of the expected good players are really out of practice. Technics' Group to be cast on Sunday?
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 29 2012 03:34 GMT
#270
Yes.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
April 29 2012 03:40 GMT
#271
well I'm not necessarily saying his play is "art" play, I'm just saying that's the kind of play he likes so he plays aggressively and harasses lol. He's an instinct/freestyle player, so he does w/e the hell he wants, which you could negatively characterize it as just "makes a lot of units and throws them". But that would go for a good number of very good players/progamers who also play that type of super aggressive style, so it's not something you should really look down upon.
Writerptrk
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 29 2012 03:50 GMT
#272
I don't.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 29 2012 05:44 GMT
#273
On April 29 2012 12:29 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 05:26 endy wrote:
On April 29 2012 04:52 GeLaar wrote:
Nevermind, it works if I go to twitch.tv...

Crap, I missed several games because the link on TL is weird for me.


Same, I can only watch it on twitch.tv

I just checked the results on the wiki, there has been quite a lot of upsets :o


not really? Lots of the expected good players are really out of practice. Technics' Group to be cast on Sunday?


hmm fLip, Castro and DinOt all going 0-2 was kind of unexpected. I think Modesty too, but I just heard he went inactive, so it sounds normal.


Can anyone tell me the result of the final match of group 13 please ? I went to sleep.
ॐ
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 05:57:10
April 29 2012 05:56 GMT
#274
CaStrO and DinOt didn't show up.
+ Show Spoiler [Final Match of 13] +
TriX > Ronin @ HBR
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
April 29 2012 06:08 GMT
#275
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 29 2012 06:38 GMT
#276
On April 29 2012 14:56 Game wrote:
CaStrO and DinOt didn't show up.
+ Show Spoiler [Final Match of 13] +
TriX > Ronin @ HBR


Ok thank you
ॐ
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
April 29 2012 19:07 GMT
#277
so today's cast already over ?

I thought it supposed to be 20 CET ? :[
T H C makes ppl happy
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
April 29 2012 21:01 GMT
#278
On April 30 2012 04:07 Sinedd wrote:
so today's cast already over ?

I thought it supposed to be 20 CET ? :[


there were only 3 games today, cast was only an hour long.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 30 2012 02:35 GMT
#279
VOD:
[image loading]
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 30 2012 04:51 GMT
#280
Okay, I have to ask. How do you upload VOD's longer than 2:00:00 to youtube. It seems like by default twitch breaks videos up into 2:00:00 chunks. So if I just go to the video on my twitch and tell it to upload to YT it will upload only the first two hours.

Since you seem to have this figured out Hacklebeast I was hoping you might have some insight for me.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2432
Shinee 45
NotJumperer 18
Noble 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1010
NeuroSwarm197
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft405
Other Games
summit1g7268
Coldzera 763
JimRising 693
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft272
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream351
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1017
• Rush896
• Stunt149
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.