• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

[Fantasy] PLR2 Final Rankings - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
sixghost
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2096 Posts
November 30 2008 20:04 GMT
#61
BTW does anyone know why the hell nada has only played twice in the whole proleague? I wish i checked that before picking him. He's gonna screw me.
mG.sixghost @ iCCup || One ling, two ling, three ling, four... Camp four gas, then ultra-whore . -Saracen
SingletonWilliam
Profile Joined April 2008
United States664 Posts
November 30 2008 20:13 GMT
#62
I was wondering if I should pick Mind but I figured he is so inconsistent I'd be better off with July... didn't think that one through.
Aegraen #1 Fan!
SpiralArchitect
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2116 Posts
November 30 2008 21:01 GMT
#63
^ Ouch.

Im glad I picked up GGPlay he was seriously one of the best deals when I looked at em at first. Though I have to admit I didnt really think my team through. (Just covering my ass in case I lose LOL)
TeamLiquids #1 illiterate writer, writin dem wordz is de hardz.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-30 21:05:22
November 30 2008 21:04 GMT
#64
Not sure about GGPlay being a good deal, he splits time with Zero for Zerg slots and likely won't get many Aces because Free/Zero take all of them. I mean, for just one point more you could get Effort, Iris, Hwasin, or Fantasy who are the #1s for their race on their respective teams.

Then again, I could just be wrong completely and GGPlay tears it up and they select him for ace more often, no idea now with the new Woongjin house apparently making them ridiculously good.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-30 21:26:28
November 30 2008 21:20 GMT
#65
I also added the current highest point team you can achieve, right now its 36 points and you can get there without even using your full 30 points:

The Perfect Team
(Cost) Player - Score
(6) Luxury - 6
(5) Fantasy - 6
(4) GGPlay - 5
(4) Mind - 5
(3) Shine - 5
(1) Anytime - 4
(4) Woongjin Stars - 5
Total Cost: 27 points
Total Score: 36 points


The #1 team right now, (paladin)roMAD, has 5 of the 7 "perfect" players, and also Bisu who scored 5 but isn't as cost effective as Shine.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
SingletonWilliam
Profile Joined April 2008
United States664 Posts
November 30 2008 21:36 GMT
#66
roMAD picked a damn fine team, I'm pretty jealous. Bisu/Jangbi for Flash/theZerg is a good deal. July and Mind is debatable, but Mind got the win where July didn't.
Aegraen #1 Fan!
iPF[Div]
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain572 Posts
November 30 2008 22:14 GMT
#67
if by.great savior and jaedong win tonight i make 15pts ^_^
Since ma jae yoon and jin young soo stabbed me in the fucking back, i've got no one to rep here.
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
November 30 2008 22:30 GMT
#68
number #22 makes me put on a happy face :D
I am not good with quotes
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
December 01 2008 00:02 GMT
#69
On December 01 2008 06:36 SingletonWilliam wrote:
roMAD picked a damn fine team, I'm pretty jealous. Bisu/Jangbi for Flash/theZerg is a good deal. July and Mind is debatable, but Mind got the win where July didn't.

imo Mind is a much better pick than July because Wemade sends him out every single game.
muramasa
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada1299 Posts
December 01 2008 01:36 GMT
#70
My team is failing so hard. I wish I hadn't found out about this 10 minutes before the cut-off, so I could have actually thought about my team a bit and read the rules.

Anyway, hopefully Savior and Pusan can win tonight.
Hong Jin Ho. Nevar forget.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
December 01 2008 01:54 GMT
#71
Lol, my name's spelled wrong again after it got changed to the correct spelling, whatever, I like it that way.
Jaedong
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
December 01 2008 01:54 GMT
#72
OMG i suck at this :\
Free Palestine
RamenStyle
Profile Joined September 2004
United States1929 Posts
December 01 2008 02:13 GMT
#73
Yeah, I'm also having second thoughts on some of my picks, but I gotta say, at the time I configured my team, it looked like such a good one. Of course 4 spots in my team are either in CJ or Khan, so until next week I won't really know how badly I screwed up.

I'm thinking I made some bad choices blinded by my CJ fanboyism. Once Much gets out of his mini slump, Movie is not going to have that much playtime, and sKyHigh was a deal for 0 points in whom I might have deposited to much faith in. However, I won't know until tomorrow.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
December 01 2008 02:18 GMT
#74
im already worried i picked much...
Woo Jung Ho
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
December 01 2008 02:25 GMT
#75
On December 01 2008 11:13 RamenStyle wrote:
Yeah, I'm also having second thoughts on some of my picks, but I gotta say, at the time I configured my team, it looked like such a good one. Of course 4 spots in my team are either in CJ or Khan, so until next week I won't really know how badly I screwed up.

I'm thinking I made some bad choices blinded by my CJ fanboyism. Once Much gets out of his mini slump, Movie is not going to have that much playtime, and sKyHigh was a deal for 0 points in whom I might have deposited to much faith in. However, I won't know until tomorrow.


Much:

+ Show Spoiler +
I think movie will get plenty of play time because much's mini slump aint ending anytime soon after watching gom tourney last night.
OMG you nasty gurl
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
December 01 2008 02:28 GMT
#76
im a little worried about casy he is guaranteed so much playtime for his team and he costed 0 but he needs to win
OMG you nasty gurl
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
December 01 2008 02:32 GMT
#77
I didn't even spend 5 minutes on creating my team, which I regret now
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
WindOw
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden407 Posts
December 01 2008 02:34 GMT
#78
stx bitches got owned >
Hwasin as ACE? lololo!
AKA WindOw[InCa] (BW) | TheMisT (SC2) | NaNiwa FC founder
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-01 02:37:25
December 01 2008 02:36 GMT
#79
hehe for those that have played fantasy football, it's all about regret like omg i should have picked him or him why was i so stupid!?!?

but don't worry, the proleague season is long, there's no reason to panic after two days, especially since we haven't even seen every team play yet
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
December 01 2008 02:39 GMT
#80
On December 01 2008 11:32 Carnac wrote:
I didn't even spend 5 minutes on creating my team, which I regret now


lol i spent like 4hrs thinking it over before i finally turned in my entree
OMG you nasty gurl
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1360
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC454
TaKeTV 395
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 141
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 454
LamboSC2 269
IndyStarCraft 141
Rex 140
ProTech140
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42510
Shuttle 2460
EffOrt 856
Horang2 803
Light 765
Mini 695
Soma 408
Stork 337
BeSt 334
firebathero 324
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 281
Rush 240
Snow 223
ggaemo 218
ZerO 162
Leta 148
hero 72
Pusan 69
Sharp 54
Killer 48
sorry 45
Mind 37
Shinee 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Sexy 24
Bale 22
Trap 21
soO 21
Terrorterran 20
Free 14
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9707
Dendi874
qojqva719
Fuzer 215
420jenkins135
Counter-Strike
fl0m538
markeloff199
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1368
XaKoH 189
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1808
B2W.Neo935
Liquid`VortiX204
Hui .195
ArmadaUGS163
QueenE93
Mew2King75
Trikslyr27
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 23
• mYiSmile117
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2164
League of Legends
• Nemesis2833
• Jankos2381
• TFBlade973
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
• Shiphtur77
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 54m
Stellar Fest
21h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.