• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5341 users

Old BW VODs for GOM Classics

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
October 14 2014 09:22 GMT
#1
Hi people,

I have a question to the community and hopefully someone will point me in the right direction.

Are there ways to watch old GOM Classic Starleagues? In TLPD there are no links to even youtube (and old links to youtube tend to be broken anyway but still) so if there is way to watch these old games I would appreciate it a lot.

If there is central resource to i.e. download via torrents all these VODs - great!

Additionally if you could point me to the OSLs/MSLs/PLs/Others-like-CJ-Superfights (like all-in-one solution) I would welcome it as well but at this point I'm asking mostly about GOM Classics.

Cheers!
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 14 2014 09:37 GMT
#2
I dont know about the gomtv classics but here are the osl and msl onces

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/428628-ongamenet-starleague-collection
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/428628-ongamenet-starleague-collection#13

an extra unseeded archives
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrentarchives.php
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Ouija
Profile Joined December 2011
United States129 Posts
October 14 2014 13:57 GMT
#3
I have found 1 youtube channel recently that has the GomTV TG-Sambo Intel classic season 1 ( though it says avaratec) and also it has a few matches from GomTV surprise tournament. ( if that is correct, I couldn't find anything on liquipedia about it ).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfL-wTWkQIttLkM3BqioqGoSapHyK46mE

The playlist contains everything mentioned above besides the finals between Flash and Jaedong : (
Some of the videos are scrambled(and the playlist backwards) so you will have to search around if you want to watch the games in order.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
October 15 2014 19:00 GMT
#4
Thanks! That helps though I'd love to see the rest as well!
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 15 2014 21:06 GMT
#5
the tl database for bw on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/nevake
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 02:02:24
October 15 2014 22:31 GMT
#6
The best relatively unknown channel I found that has old GOM VODs is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MickeyToss

A few examples:
GOMTV Star Invitational
+ Show Spoiler +





I'm fairly certain that channel has VODs from some of the other GOM Classics. It is what I was working on when I decided to stop editing Lickypiddy. I recommend searching by the date format. 08.02.25 For the Iris vs Bisu game, from the description. The date can be had from TLPD, but the format can take a little hacking before you find anything.

Go to his channel and search for Bisu... that will give you an idea of the date formats he uses. Here's a VOD I just dug up from GOM Classic 2.
+ Show Spoiler +



I was looking for Flash vs Study - the games from Ro64, and I got Bisu vs Devil which was also played on the same date. Notice how the dates look like 2008.10.12 for his Classic 2 VODs.

Good luck!

Edit: Also recommended: searching for:
Hangeul player names / team names
Ro64 etc with the player name (e.g. "Bisu Ro64" or "Ro64 Bisu")
Map names
search Youtube comments hack: put this into google
"this is cool" site:youtube.com/all_comments
replace "this is cool" with something someone might comment, like "bring back SuperDanielMan" or "where's lilsusie?"
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 16 2014 10:38 GMT
#7
All the GOMTV Classics are available in Korean through GOM's own website, eg:
http://www.gomtv.com/370950

Finding things takes a bit of effort as it's all in Korean. The ones with English commentaries unfortunately were taken down.

I need to figure out how to download all of these at some point and put them on nevake really.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
October 16 2014 14:30 GMT
#8
@hp.Shell, @moktira - thanks. English commentary at this point is better for me (SC2 spoiled me) but this at the very least is very helpful.
virgium03
Profile Joined December 2009
7 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9
I think I might have the English version for the 3 GOM TG Sambo Intel Classics, casted by Tasteless, Lilsusie, Superdanielman, etc. If really needed I could share it somehow but I need suggestions on how to proceed.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
October 16 2014 17:41 GMT
#10
Hi,

if you have uTorrent you can easily create a tracker. I believe this instruction is pretty acurate: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Torrent
After that you can copy magnet URI.
virgium03
Profile Joined December 2009
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 08:38:12
October 25 2014 08:37 GMT
#11
Alright dudes, sorry for the delay, I created a torrent containing the GOM TV videos that I had.

The magnet link is here:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CB7A8F0BEC4B020EA789E695D3ED5ABD78A2E585&dn=Gom%20TV&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Please note that my computer is not always on (usually after 5pm CET) but you should be able to complete the download in the end.
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
October 25 2014 09:21 GMT
#12
On October 25 2014 17:37 virgium03 wrote:
Alright dudes, sorry for the delay, I created a torrent containing the GOM TV videos that I had.

Nice work
Liquipedia
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1712
crisheroes1637
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5890
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 59m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.