• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7794 users

[BW interviews] Compilation - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 04 2012 16:02 GMT
#261
bed time T_T
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
August 04 2012 19:32 GMT
#262
On August 05 2012 00:41 Caihead wrote:
sorry i will get back on track soon, just... end of an era with OSL finals, been emotional also occupied irl


Oh sorry to hear In your own time, don't worry! It's unfair for you to have to do all of them anyway
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 05 2012 11:46 GMT
#263
trap interview up, also i need a better keyboard, this one is breaking on me and i'm literally pressing ctrl v for "w" "e" and "d" keys, it's frustrating to no end.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 06 2012 07:38 GMT
#264
alright stats interview also has clide so ima do that one now
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 06 2012 08:56 GMT
#265
stats / clide interview up
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
August 06 2012 09:27 GMT
#266
Thanks Caihead <3

"Not just trap, our team's players all love to use phoenix, so we counted on Sun not putting down a robotics early. So if we used dt we would definitely profit, and that result really did happen."

Ah those mindgames =) You know we like stargates, but we know you know we like stargates, so we'll make DT's to counter you probably not making a robo to counter us probably making a stargate.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 07 2012 16:24 GMT
#267
augh it feels so wrong having an interview of flash not in the bw section, if anyone wants to see it it's here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=358855
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 07 2012 16:27 GMT
#268
I'm going away for europe for around 10 days so this thread will probably be on hiatus till I return to Canada, sorry guys, feel free to post in this thread if did an interview though.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4436 Posts
August 07 2012 16:30 GMT
#269
Holy bajeesus you did all these yourself? Kudos man
Sucker for nostalgia
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 07 2012 16:30 GMT
#270
On August 08 2012 01:30 DropBear wrote:
Holy bajeesus you did all these yourself? Kudos man


well, two or three of them are from other peoples =3
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
zaii
Profile Joined October 2010
Guam2611 Posts
August 12 2012 12:28 GMT
#271
Constantly F5ing this page, awaiting that Bisu interview on his first SC2 win.. If there is one.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
August 12 2012 13:26 GMT
#272
Holycrap I've never seen this huge compilation for a while.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 14:48:58
August 12 2012 13:55 GMT
#273
+ Show Spoiler +
You can add this to the OP if you want, I don't know how to copy the pictures but you can find them at the source listed below.


Bisu: When I play SC2 I'm so nervous that I start shaking; finally winning a game made me feel like crying

Bisu has finally broken his SC2 drought. Against Team 8's Sea, Bisu made a heroic effort to achieve victory. After the win, Bisu's outpouring of emotion was like that of a rookie, saying that he was shaking with nerves during the match. This is a timely win, as he was sitting on a six loss streak, but now he has finally laid those demons to rest. Congratulations Bisu!

From Daily E-sports:

Q: How does it feel to win your first SC2 match?
A: It feels like it's taken too long. To be honest, I didn't think I would win a game before the end of the season, but today for some reason I felt really good. Although I was more nervous than usual, it felt like I could succeed in anything I try today.

Q: How would you appraise your own SC2 ability?
A: I'm still a rookie. I'm definitely in the bottom half of Kespa players. Other teams have a lot of players who have already reached a really high level. When I watch SPL matches I'm often thinking about how long it will be before I catch up to them, but recently it feels like I've started to adapt a little bit. Now that we have more time to practice, I will work harder to prepare for my matches. If I had lost today then I would have been shattered, it's lucky that I was able to pull off the win.

Q: Take us through today's game
A: After I took down the expansion at 1 o'clock I could feel my blood rising, and after meeting Sea's army when I moved out to the middle, I started wondering if I would lose again today. But thankfully I already had storm research finished, so I was able to hold off his push. To be honest, I was so nervous that I was shaking. Until now I haven't been very good at deciding whether I'm ahead or behind in SC2 games. I made a lot of mistakes today, it wasn't a satisfying performance.

Q: You've won so many titles and you're one of the best, how could you be shaking with nerves?
A: Those things don't mean anything when it comes to SC2. I still feel like a novice, so I have similar feelings to when I first started playing. At that time I wasn't scared of anything, but now I've come to know what fear is (laughs).

Q: Your team is currently in the bottom half of the rankings, is that disappointing for you?
A: That's true, but the gap between us and the top teams is not that great. If we can continue to show the strength that we did today in defeating Team 8, we should be able to win the rest of our games.

Q: Today Park Wan Gyu (TN: the rock singer with sunglasses) came to support you
A: He was also here last time when we played KT. It seems that we win whenever he comes to support us, it's kind of strange. I know that he's been busy lately, so I really want to thank him. I'll definitely find a way to pay him back.

I also want to say that I know a lot of people were worried about me because I couldn't win in SC2, and it was because of them that I was able to achieve victory today. After I won today, a lot of people were chanting my name, which made me really happy. I almost cried. I'll never forget the atmosphere at the stadium today.

Q: Anything else to add?
A: Although I could often win in BW, every time I lost in SC2 I would start to question my own ability. I was always thinking "what would happen if I lost my place in the team?". After six straight losses I didn't want to keep playing, so it was like a vicious circle. But being able to win today was 100% due to my fans.

Even if I never achieve the same heights in SC2 as I did in BW, I will still be able to win games for my fans, so I hope everyone will keep supporting me. Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank coach DoctorK for helping me achieve this win today.

The company's employees kept encouraging me, telling me that there was still time and forcing me to keep practicing, which relieved a lot of the pressure to win. So I'd also like to thank them. In fact, I'd like to thank everyone. This almost feels like the kind of interview that you would do after winning the championship, but in reality it's just the beginning (laughs).

Source/Pictures etc: http://s.163.com/12/0812/18/88NQ4KLJ00314D0E.html
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 14:18:25
August 12 2012 14:09 GMT
#274
DoctorK is a skt protoss coach and I was rolling on the floor laughing when he say it was because of the fan that he won the game because I doesn't work that way . You win because of the fighter inside of you who isn't giving up until the fat lady sing . I know I don't like you bisu but to see you in this state makes me sad . Rise up bisu and start carving your name on all those who dare challenge you . Superior kt fighting !.

Thanks furong for translating bisu interview it would be great to have some kt interview too .... I mean it's been a while since we heard anything from Mind or flash,wooki and etc.


More info on doctor k is good right ?

[image loading]
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Doctor.K
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 14:55:47
August 12 2012 14:48 GMT
#275
+ Show Spoiler +
Alright, I'll do one more. Couldn't find this one on the site that I took the Bisu interview from, so this is straight from DES.


Mind: "I was under a lot of stress after a TvT losing streak"

KT Rolster's Mind achieved victory for the first time in quite a while. Following a win on the 5th of February, he failed to win any formal matches, even in season two where he stood with a record of 0-1. After multiple losses the team started to field him less often, and as the BW part of the league (his main area of strength) was reduced, his place in the team was on shaky ground.

After his victory, Mind said "I will work hard in the remaining matches to be the force which drives our team into the post-season playoffs".

Q: How does it feel to finally score a win after six months?
A: I'm wondering how getting one win can be so hard. The winning part wasn't actually that hard, but I had almost become accustomed to losing. That caused me a lot of stress. I always want to win, so I'm pleased that I was able to do so today.

Q: What do you think was the reason for your successive defeats?
A: I was able to win matches against Zerg and Protoss so there was no real turnaround there, but I had been losing in TvT for a while. As the losses started to add up I came close to slumping, it seemed that I was weak in the mid to lategame against Terran.

Q: Today you won a long macro game
A: I had lost so often that it seemed like a daunting task. In the end I backed down from making any attacking moves and just played defensively.

Q: Your decision to switch to BCs paid off
A: I was behind at the beginning, but at one point my position had improved so I started to make a few Wraiths. I noticed that Skyhigh had gone for a Tank/Goliath composition so I decided to switch to BCs.

Q: How would you rate your SC2 ability?
A: Playing SC2 is still difficult for me. There are some parts that I'm not very accustomed to, so I'm not that good yet. I've been working hard recently and slowly improving. Sometimes I think "wow, BW really was easy after all". Regarding my current skill level, I feel that I can compete with and beat highly ranked players on the ladder. I think I that will be able to close the gap quickly.

Q: This season KT hasn't been performing well, what kind of role do you wish to play in the team?
A: There are only a few matches left. It would be good if I could play a bigger role, but unfortunately that seems unlikely. My teammates have done most of the work, so I believe that we can do well in our remaining matches. In the next match I'll be playing SC2, so I'm going to practise hard.

Q: Anything else you'd like to say?
A: I'd like to thank my teammates for helping me practice, especially Barracks for practising TvT with me (TN: clearly Flash has bigger fish to fry). I've been slumping for a while, and hearing that BW would disappear was also difficult for me. I've played this game for a long time, and being unable to produce good results was stressful, but I'm working hard to overcome that. Simply breaking my loss streak is not enough, I'm going to go all-in and do better from now on.

Source: http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=65039
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 12 2012 14:50 GMT
#276
I LUB you furong !!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the interview !!!!!!!!!
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 16:30:13
August 12 2012 16:29 GMT
#277
oh boy im looking forward to the skt and t8 interview from last night
Edit: oh furong's like 10 steps ahead of me Thankss!
Jaedong.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 16 2012 07:45 GMT
#278
alright im back i will update when i can, might be a while though
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
BgSBendeR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada170 Posts
August 18 2012 09:58 GMT
#279
bumping for update
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
Moridin
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria167 Posts
August 19 2012 18:42 GMT
#280
I would love to see Stats/Flash interviews about their chances to enter the playoffs.
It's about time.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 936
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 90
Zeus 71
Trap 45
910 37
zelot 28
Sexy 26
soO 22
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 19
NaDa 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
420jenkins208
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1439
Fnx 767
edward60
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS150
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1407
Other Games
Grubby3960
summit1g3653
Beastyqt688
B2W.Neo627
ceh9459
byalli422
C9.Mang0167
KnowMe162
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur426
• WagamamaTV283
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
18h 3m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.