• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:00
CEST 17:00
KST 00:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9760 users

[G] Streaming BW on JustinTV - Page 16

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 22 Next All
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
September 17 2012 06:46 GMT
#301
On September 16 2012 16:39 Rlentless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2012 12:55 fold wrote:
On September 16 2012 11:03 dRaW wrote:
lawl gave up with xsplit and such cause it wasn't working, anyway went with camtasia + FMLE now but I can't select any video device manager...

[image loading]

Can someone help draw? I don't know what's wrong with it.

For some reason fmle cannot recognize some Camtasia versions as a video device manager. I tried the newest version and it didn't show up automatically like it should have on the dropdown menu. Make sure you are using camtasia 4 or 5 as the op states or camtasia 3 like I do.

as far as i know the newer versions dont have the "live output" feature anymore.
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
September 28 2012 04:22 GMT
#302
okay so... Apparently I have uploaded the uscreen registry which prevents me from being able to stream in camtasia, is there a way to remove the registry without system restore?
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
September 28 2012 04:43 GMT
#303
On September 28 2012 13:22 dRaW wrote:
okay so... Apparently I have uploaded the uscreen registry which prevents me from being able to stream in camtasia, is there a way to remove the registry without system restore?

Why would that affect it ...

Anyway you can run this and it will remove the registry values: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?apn4hunvymfp1o8
t.t
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
September 28 2012 06:02 GMT
#304
On September 16 2012 11:03 dRaW wrote:
lawl gave up with xsplit and such cause it wasn't working, anyway went with camtasia + FMLE now but I can't select any video device manager...

[image loading]


lol had the exact same problem when i tryed to stream with camtasia + FMLE... i was going crazy :D never was able to fix it.
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 08:01:59
September 28 2012 07:57 GMT
#305
On September 28 2012 15:02 dOTY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2012 11:03 dRaW wrote:
lawl gave up with xsplit and such cause it wasn't working, anyway went with camtasia + FMLE now but I can't select any video device manager...

[image loading]


lol had the exact same problem when i tryed to stream with camtasia + FMLE... i was going crazy :D never was able to fix it.



there is no installed liveoutput in camtasia. Please reinstall camtasia and during instaltion check "install live output"
Note: Liveoutput is only in Camtasa 4 and 5, in newer version, they removed this feat. Im using rev 5 and all is ok
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 10:12:23
September 28 2012 08:30 GMT
#306
On September 28 2012 16:57 mca64[KDV] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 15:02 dOTY wrote:
On September 16 2012 11:03 dRaW wrote:
lawl gave up with xsplit and such cause it wasn't working, anyway went with camtasia + FMLE now but I can't select any video device manager...

[image loading]


lol had the exact same problem when i tryed to stream with camtasia + FMLE... i was going crazy :D never was able to fix it.



there is no installed liveoutput in camtasia. Please reinstall camtasia and during instaltion check "install live output"
Note: Liveoutput is only in Camtasa 4 and 5, in newer version, they removed this feat. Im using rev 5 and all is ok

i did that but nothing ;_;

the problem is with FMLE it doesn't read that I have camtasia running, I will try re-installation again.

edit: I continually get this problem and I searched my Camtasia recorder and in the camera options: Video Device -> No camera devices found, which is what my FMLE is saying. So maybe the Camtasia Version I downloaded is bugged because it was a ripped version? Or can I download some codec or file to fix this?
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
September 28 2012 13:41 GMT
#307
On September 28 2012 17:30 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 16:57 mca64[KDV] wrote:
On September 28 2012 15:02 dOTY wrote:
On September 16 2012 11:03 dRaW wrote:
lawl gave up with xsplit and such cause it wasn't working, anyway went with camtasia + FMLE now but I can't select any video device manager...

[image loading]


lol had the exact same problem when i tryed to stream with camtasia + FMLE... i was going crazy :D never was able to fix it.



there is no installed liveoutput in camtasia. Please reinstall camtasia and during instaltion check "install live output"
Note: Liveoutput is only in Camtasa 4 and 5, in newer version, they removed this feat. Im using rev 5 and all is ok

i did that but nothing ;_;

the problem is with FMLE it doesn't read that I have camtasia running, I will try re-installation again.

edit: I continually get this problem and I searched my Camtasia recorder and in the camera options: Video Device -> No camera devices found, which is what my FMLE is saying. So maybe the Camtasia Version I downloaded is bugged because it was a ripped version? Or can I download some codec or file to fix this?



just redownload from diffrent source and reinstall, and look for "liveoutput" option during instalation. By default is turn off
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
September 30 2012 22:56 GMT
#308
Yeah for some reason, even though I've uninstalled uscreencapture, FMLE still seems to be picking that up but not camtasia. I've tried both FMLE 2.5 and 3.2 as well as Camtasia 4 and 5. Not getting anything but uscreen (which doesn't work either).
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
October 08 2012 05:45 GMT
#309
I followed the steps "Streaming in fullscreen using Xsplit + UScreenCapture".In my UScreenCapture folder ,I only got six files:ezhmm.cfg,ezhmm.dll,ezhmm.dof,ezhmm.dpr,ezhmm.res,and UScreenCapture.ax.

That's all.And my broadcasting is black.

Hi,fold,will u zip your UScreenCapture folder(8 files)and E-mail to me. Thanks a lot.

My E-mail:tanks2003@gmail.com
apm200 terran play for fun
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
October 08 2012 08:15 GMT
#310
On October 08 2012 14:45 s_k_911 wrote:
I followed the steps "Streaming in fullscreen using Xsplit + UScreenCapture".In my UScreenCapture folder ,I only got six files:ezhmm.cfg,ezhmm.dll,ezhmm.dof,ezhmm.dpr,ezhmm.res,and UScreenCapture.ax.

That's all.And my broadcasting is black.

Hi,fold,will u zip your UScreenCapture folder(8 files)and E-mail to me. Thanks a lot.

My E-mail:tanks2003@gmail.com

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?haqo2qqdo6q9k59
t.t
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
October 08 2012 10:21 GMT
#311
On October 08 2012 17:15 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2012 14:45 s_k_911 wrote:
I followed the steps "Streaming in fullscreen using Xsplit + UScreenCapture".In my UScreenCapture folder ,I only got six files:ezhmm.cfg,ezhmm.dll,ezhmm.dof,ezhmm.dpr,ezhmm.res,and UScreenCapture.ax.

That's all.And my broadcasting is black.

Hi,fold,will u zip your UScreenCapture folder(8 files)and E-mail to me. Thanks a lot.

My E-mail:tanks2003@gmail.com

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?haqo2qqdo6q9k59


Thanks!

U r really a nice guy!
apm200 terran play for fun
rezzan
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden329 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-09 11:47:55
October 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#312
i got bw and uscreen sort of working, for me the colors are just fine but the stream is all black, how do i fix this?

i really cant play in window mode- <.<

any fix for this?

Sponsored by Play3r.net and eurodomination.net www.twitch.tv/tacowtf
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-09 14:40:11
October 09 2012 14:39 GMT
#313
On October 09 2012 20:47 rezzan wrote:
i got bw and uscreen sort of working, for me the colors are just fine but the stream is all black, how do i fix this?

i really cant play in window mode- <.<

any fix for this?


Like the above poster check to see if you have all the files in the uscreencapture folder, if not download the files from http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?haqo2qqdo6q9k59 and try again.
t.t
BadAssJ
Profile Joined October 2012
United States136 Posts
October 09 2012 21:26 GMT
#314
I don't believe that camtasia is a viable option anymore. Xsplit works but so far I can't a full resolution no matter what...

Very frustrated....
Proud Fapper to Tossgirl!!! (126 times!)
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
October 10 2012 02:20 GMT
#315
On October 08 2012 17:15 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2012 14:45 s_k_911 wrote:
I followed the steps "Streaming in fullscreen using Xsplit + UScreenCapture".In my UScreenCapture folder ,I only got six files:ezhmm.cfg,ezhmm.dll,ezhmm.dof,ezhmm.dpr,ezhmm.res,and UScreenCapture.ax.

That's all.And my broadcasting is black.

Hi,fold,will u zip your UScreenCapture folder(8 files)and E-mail to me. Thanks a lot.

My E-mail:tanks2003@gmail.com

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?haqo2qqdo6q9k59



help me

still black screen when broadcasting broodwar

omg
apm200 terran play for fun
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-10 09:11:34
October 10 2012 09:08 GMT
#316
Can people who are asking for help please tell me more info? I can't magically fix streams.

Post in the following manner :
Upload speed:
CPU:
Software you are using to stream:
OS (i.e. Which version of Windows you have, 32bit or 64bit):
Justin.tv/twitch.tv page and/or a link a video showing what went wrong:
Problem:


Thanks.
t.t
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
October 14 2012 01:42 GMT
#317
Upload speed:50KB/s , upload resolution 480X360 ,15fps.
CPU:amd op180 oc 2.7g , 3g ddr333
Software you are using to stream: uscreencapture,xsplit ,I want to boardcast broodwar.
OS :32bit xp sp3
Justin.tv/twitch.tv page and/or a link a video showing what went wrong:I can boardcast my screen.It shows nothing goes wrong.
Problem:Uscreencapture capture 640X480-top-left screen,it is all ok.But when broodwar start at full screen,my twitch page stops,sometimes goes black.And it seems uscreencapture cannot capture broodwar.

Should broodwar started at full sceen or windowsed full sceen?But I donot know how to set it at windowsed full sceen.
apm200 terran play for fun
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 00:01:49
October 17 2012 23:51 GMT
#318
On September 07 2012 15:23 Rekrul wrote:
i installed and did all the uscreencapture stuff but when i click add camera in xsplit nothing happens O_O

help!


I GOT IT WORKING!

Had the very same problem. I've Windows 7 64 bits so I downloaded the x64 uScreenCapture and nothing would appear in the Xplit camera thing.

So I tried the x86 uScreenCapture and it worked just fine. Uninstall the x64 and install x86.

Edit: Well, I've got no sound and the stream color is fucked up (almost everything black).
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
October 19 2012 21:05 GMT
#319
Holy fuck. Even with FMLE+UScreenCapture that game remains all black.

[image loading]

Windows 7, 64 bits
AMD Phenom XII 9950 Black Edition 2.6 GHz
Download: 10 mbps
Upload: 1 mbps
FMLE 2.5

I want to stream in fullscreen, really started to dislike windowed mode after getting used to fullscreen.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Archaeo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-20 06:01:38
October 19 2012 21:51 GMT
#320
FIXED
Yo my chingu!!!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 685
ComeBackTV 434
SteadfastSC357
Rex135
CosmosSc2 55
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
Rex 135
ProTech132
CosmosSc2 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47426
Jaedong 1276
Hyuk 908
Soma 845
Mini 630
BeSt 571
Horang2 568
Soulkey 431
EffOrt 427
Larva 391
[ Show more ]
Stork 326
ZerO 325
Last 265
Snow 255
ggaemo 253
Rush 222
Killer 78
hero 76
Mind 62
Free 53
Shinee 38
sorry 35
Shine 30
Sharp 30
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8192
qojqva1183
Dendi767
Counter-Strike
Fnx 707
x6flipin248
markeloff116
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2294
Khaldor1935
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2955
singsing2134
olofmeister1332
hiko925
B2W.Neo869
byalli409
Liquid`VortiX179
KnowMe112
Mew2King86
QueenE78
Railgan17
Trikslyr17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2132
League of Legends
• Nemesis1811
• Jankos1280
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h
OSC
22h
Stellar Fest
22h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.