• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

[VODs] BroodWar Legacy 2001-2010 - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 26 2012 16:52 GMT
#141
Stats vs Effort on Electric Circuit. Currently listed under 2011.

I really wasn't impressed with the game. Stats play was very solid, of course. Excellent defense and great storms. Effort's play, however, consisted of multiple drops, each of which consistently failed to do any damage at all, and a few semi-successful HT snipes. Fairly one sided. Not at any point in time was Stats in any danger.

Does this game really deserve to be listed as one of the best in 2011?
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
April 13 2012 18:38 GMT
#142
On May 22 2011 19:12 Arnstein wrote:
I ripped all the VODs in the OP and made a torrent of them. There were 3 games I couldn't rip as they were either removed or wouldn't get ripped. It will take a while to upload it as it is 12gb, but I will definitely upload it till you guys get it, so just be patient and wait! If it doesn't finish till the 7th of June, I will move my computer to my dads house, and then I'll be able to upload 600-700kb\s!
I'll also be able to stream BW games live and commentate, and if people wanna join commentating or think streaming old BW games and commentate is a good idea, please let me know! This will be the summer of BW!

Here's the link: http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Brood War Legacy 2001_2010.torrent



Sorry to bump this topic, but I've had this at 99% for quite some time now on torrent. Can anyone still seed this? Pop makes the best VOD collections
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
December 14 2012 01:09 GMT
#143
I'd add this game, I remember watching it back then and thinking wow this Action kid is amazing, I bet he'll become the next big thing. (I guess he didn't quite live up to that, but he was still a very good player.)

2010:
(T)Flash vs (Z)Action, Roadrunner, Proleague, 4 Set + Show Spoiler +


Maybe it's time to start updating with the rest of 2011 and 2012 games? Any suggestion guys?
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
marcelluspye
Profile Joined August 2011
United States155 Posts
December 14 2012 03:37 GMT
#144
How is Stork vs. GGPlay (2008) not on this list? Epic game, man.
popzags
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland604 Posts
January 09 2013 09:07 GMT
#145
On December 14 2012 12:37 marcelluspye wrote:
How is Stork vs. GGPlay (2008) not on this list? Epic game, man.

The fact that it was so long doesn't mean that it was a good game. For further research why, read this recap.

BTW, self-bump guys - please post some 2012 games worth watching. I haven't been watching SC at all last year, so I have no idea what could I put into OP this time, but I'll be glad to compile last year must-watch list from your suggestions.
What what the the fuck fuck? That blew my mind so much, I doubled every word in the phrase 'What the fuck' to get: 'What what the the fuck fuck my what the the fuck fucking what did the drop dropship medivac where in the what in the hell?' - Day[9]
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
January 09 2013 10:37 GMT
#146
the OP's videos are now private :<

nevake~~
POGGERS
soccerguy10
Profile Joined January 2013
6 Posts
January 10 2013 00:07 GMT
#147
Question for every BWer that uses battlenet. I am contemplating on buying the battlechest to get back on battle net, is it worth it? I am not sure if it is because on iccup, the population seems pretty dead. Anyone that gives information on # of users usually online/active on battlenet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone on this site!!
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
January 10 2013 04:46 GMT
#148
On January 10 2013 09:07 soccerguy10 wrote:
Question for every BWer that uses battlenet. I am contemplating on buying the battlechest to get back on battle net, is it worth it? I am not sure if it is because on iccup, the population seems pretty dead. Anyone that gives information on # of users usually online/active on battlenet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone on this site!!

i don't think people use battle.net much (other than USW/USE for 3v3 or 4v4 bgh/zc games), lots of people on iccup and fish though.
POGGERS
SCM.geauxsu
Profile Joined September 2011
United States56 Posts
January 23 2013 03:23 GMT
#149
I'm looking for a certain jaedong mass hydra ZvP game, and I do mean 200/200.. i think it's on this list somewhere but i cannot find it! i remember the map being very blue overall
wat
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 23 2013 09:14 GMT
#150
On January 09 2013 19:37 konadora wrote:
the OP's videos are now private :<

nevake~~

Nothing to do with it atm I think. All vods belonging to MBC game have been set to private as the nevake account received some sort of warning based on copyright infringement, and nobody wants the entire account to die.

Might be able to find them still though, on various other YT accounts
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 16:32:59
January 23 2013 16:32 GMT
#151
For 2012 I nominate Bogus vs Sascri @ Sniper Ridge
+ Show Spoiler +
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 23 2013 21:31 GMT
#152
To bad this isn't updated for 2012 : /
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
January 23 2013 21:44 GMT
#153
On January 24 2013 06:31 thezanursic wrote:
To bad this isn't updated for 2012 : /


On January 09 2013 18:07 popzags wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 12:37 marcelluspye wrote:
How is Stork vs. GGPlay (2008) not on this list? Epic game, man.

The fact that it was so long doesn't mean that it was a good game. For further research why, read this recap.

BTW, self-bump guys - please post some 2012 games worth watching. I haven't been watching SC at all last year, so I have no idea what could I put into OP this time, but I'll be glad to compile last year must-watch list from your suggestions.


That's OP, he wants suggestions..
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
June 01 2017 16:23 GMT
#154
This is great thank you!!!

Broodwar still rocks!
10%
dibban
Profile Joined July 2008
Sweden1279 Posts
June 01 2017 19:32 GMT
#155
Ah. Brilliant!!
이제동 - 이영호 since '07.
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2411
Shinee 45
NotJumperer 18
Noble 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever985
NeuroSwarm175
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft411
Other Games
summit1g7349
Coldzera 763
JimRising 684
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft267
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream361
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1017
• Rush852
• Stunt149
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.