• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8488 users

[Interview] MSL Ro16:Day1 - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
January 06 2011 17:50 GMT
#41
On January 07 2011 00:46 konadora wrote:
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

bisu lost?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- D:


I share your pain rage
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
January 06 2011 17:50 GMT
#42
yessss everyone i wanted to win did
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
January 06 2011 17:50 GMT
#43
On January 06 2011 19:50 rotinegg wrote:
- Why did you cheese
▲ Looking at the barracks placement, I could see that the marine would spawn on the outside. I also thought he hadn't seen my scouting overlord, so I cheesed.


Very interesting. Good questions this time around, thanks for the translation.
KTY
~ava
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada379 Posts
January 06 2011 17:58 GMT
#44
The more I read Jaedong's interviews, the more I respect him. Congrats to him and Stork; thanks for the translation.
Finskie
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden412 Posts
January 06 2011 18:05 GMT
#45
On January 07 2011 02:48 gen.Sun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2011 02:46 Cpadolf wrote:

The only boring thing about Flash's games is that a lot of them end up complete rapes. When they don't, shit usually gets really damn good. Lots of aggression backed up with fantastic macro, yes please.


Totally agree, that's the problem. Flash's opponents aren't capable of keeping up with him and producing good games. He plays safely enough that most games end up with him getting a slight advantage that snowballs into a dull game. It's only when he starts out behind or if the opponent is very good that a good game ensues.


That is your opinions and im entitled to mine. We could go on and on about how he is or is not entertaining to watch but i dont have the energy nor is this the right thread to do so.
Violet.
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
January 06 2011 18:06 GMT
#46
On January 07 2011 03:05 Finskie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2011 02:48 gen.Sun wrote:
On January 07 2011 02:46 Cpadolf wrote:

The only boring thing about Flash's games is that a lot of them end up complete rapes. When they don't, shit usually gets really damn good. Lots of aggression backed up with fantastic macro, yes please.


Totally agree, that's the problem. Flash's opponents aren't capable of keeping up with him and producing good games. He plays safely enough that most games end up with him getting a slight advantage that snowballs into a dull game. It's only when he starts out behind or if the opponent is very good that a good game ensues.


That is your opinions and im entitled to mine. We could go on and on about how he is or is not entertaining to watch but i dont have the energy nor is this the right thread to do so.

Wasn't even talking to you.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
January 06 2011 18:13 GMT
#47
Awesome games yesterday! Thanks for the interviews .
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
January 06 2011 18:35 GMT
#48
On January 07 2011 02:29 Piste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 22:00 Kuzmorgo wrote:
Jaedong:
- A lot of people are predicting you to win the MSL in the absence of Flash
▲ I thank you all for your support but it's only the Ro16 and Flash isn't my only opponent in the world. All the players are playing to win and they are very skilled, so I am planning to take it one step at a time. If I just continue with that mindset, I suspect I might be wearing the golden badge after all has been said and done.

Flash:
It is not possible for a player that can beat me this MSL to exist. It's a matter of fact that no such player exists... I think this MSL finals will feature the strongest two players once again. Well, everyone can try their best at least. But in the end, I will win.


That is why I love JD

when did Flash say that? I bet your just another fanboy hating every other player than JD, and thus making shit up.

+ Show Spoiler +
btw, there's a reason why Flash has the right to be more confident than JD.
recent year in OSL+MSL Flash is 3-1 in BoX series vs JD.
also,
Flash: 3golds in 2010
Jaedong: 0

I vaguely remember Flash saying something like this. I think during the MSL group selection ceremony? Something like this is likely to have been scripted though.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
January 06 2011 18:41 GMT
#49
Stork fiiighting :D

For some reason I believe he does have a funny record against Hiya. Hiya's TvP is pretty formidable also.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
January 06 2011 19:33 GMT
#50
Hiya was pretty good last season. Dunno what happened to him.
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
January 06 2011 19:33 GMT
#51
yea flash eating his arrogance, JD staying humble

im so torn between stork and bisu i dont know who to cheer for!!! whoever wins better make it to the finals against JD (hopefully brackets allow it)

and im starting to like hydra...
jaedong imba
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 06 2011 19:42 GMT
#52
On January 07 2011 02:29 Piste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 22:00 Kuzmorgo wrote:
Jaedong:
- A lot of people are predicting you to win the MSL in the absence of Flash
▲ I thank you all for your support but it's only the Ro16 and Flash isn't my only opponent in the world. All the players are playing to win and they are very skilled, so I am planning to take it one step at a time. If I just continue with that mindset, I suspect I might be wearing the golden badge after all has been said and done.

Flash:
It is not possible for a player that can beat me this MSL to exist. It's a matter of fact that no such player exists... I think this MSL finals will feature the strongest two players once again. Well, everyone can try their best at least. But in the end, I will win.


That is why I love JD

when did Flash say that? I bet your just another fanboy hating every other player than JD, and thus making shit up.

+ Show Spoiler +
btw, there's a reason why Flash has the right to be more confident than JD.
recent year in OSL+MSL Flash is 3-1 in BoX series vs JD.
also,
Flash: 3golds in 2010
Jaedong: 0


Hype video played over and over in MSL until he lost -_-
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
January 06 2011 19:52 GMT
#53
On January 07 2011 04:33 slappy wrote:
yea flash eating his arrogance, JD staying humble

im so torn between stork and bisu i dont know who to cheer for!!! whoever wins better make it to the finals against JD (hopefully brackets allow it)


Brackets will allow it. No matter what happens JD can't be on the same side of the bracket as either Stork or Bisu.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 06 2011 20:50 GMT
#54
On January 06 2011 20:20 ]343[ wrote:

also "- Winners League is about to start, can we expect an all-kill
▲ Because it is so damn hard, I'm thinking two at most" ROFL


Ppl are misreading. He thinks there will only be 2 all kills during WL total and he's not going for one.

Tx for translation! Interesting interview.

Ah still torn about Bisu/Stork. May the best protoss win.

(imo it should be PvPvJ for the final :p )
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 06 2011 21:15 GMT
#55
Thanks for translating!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 06 2011 21:29 GMT
#56
Thanks for the interviews! :D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
January 06 2011 21:31 GMT
#57
That Jaedong-Midas game was amazinggg
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
January 06 2011 21:47 GMT
#58
Sick good games today, can't wait until OSL tomorrow ! (today ^^)
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
cujo2k
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada1044 Posts
January 06 2011 22:02 GMT
#59
On January 06 2011 22:36 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Show nested quote +
Stork: I have been performing poorly in PvT recently [T/N: ???] so I am worried facing off against HiyA.

lol, Stork trolling us.


pretty sure hes talking about recent practice games vs T O_O
THE ANSWER IS 288
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
January 06 2011 22:44 GMT
#60
On January 07 2011 02:29 Piste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 22:00 Kuzmorgo wrote:
Jaedong:
- A lot of people are predicting you to win the MSL in the absence of Flash
▲ I thank you all for your support but it's only the Ro16 and Flash isn't my only opponent in the world. All the players are playing to win and they are very skilled, so I am planning to take it one step at a time. If I just continue with that mindset, I suspect I might be wearing the golden badge after all has been said and done.

Flash:
It is not possible for a player that can beat me this MSL to exist. It's a matter of fact that no such player exists... I think this MSL finals will feature the strongest two players once again. Well, everyone can try their best at least. But in the end, I will win.


That is why I love JD

when did Flash say that? I bet your just another fanboy hating every other player than JD, and thus making shit up.

+ Show Spoiler +
btw, there's a reason why Flash has the right to be more confident than JD.
recent year in OSL+MSL Flash is 3-1 in BoX series vs JD.
also,
Flash: 3golds in 2010
Jaedong: 0


Jaedong won the nate MSL
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 526
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
firebathero 88
Zeus 64
Trap 39
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever330
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4757
Liquid`Hasu2012
Other Games
summit1g5896
shahzam455
byalli402
C9.Mang0168
KnowMe140
UpATreeSC82
Chillindude28
Trikslyr26
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 51m
Stellar Fest
15h 51m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.