• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8956 users

[Project] Missing TLPD VODs - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-24 01:12:50
November 24 2014 00:35 GMT
#141
[Missing Vod found]
GOM Classic Season 2, 2009-01-04, Bisu vs Flash on Destination
TLPD
Source

i don't know how to extract it though, the video size is very small
Broodwar for life!
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-24 01:54:47
November 24 2014 01:05 GMT
#142
[Missing Vod found]
Game 3 GOM Classic Season 2, Bisu vs Skyhigh, 2009-01-04, Destination
TLPD
SOURCE

Game 2 GOM Classic Season 2, Bisu vs Skyhigh, 2009-01-04, Colloseum II
TLPD
SOURCE

Game 1 GOM Classic Season 2, Bisu vs Skyhigh, 2009-01-04, Andromeda
TLPD
Source
Broodwar for life!
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
November 24 2014 17:49 GMT
#143
I noticed there are actually no VODs available for any game played in the GOM events. I don't know if you noticed it, but virgium03 created a torrent containing all those games here.

Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CB7A8F0BEC4B020EA789E695D3ED5ABD78A2E585&dn=Gom%20TV&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 24 2014 19:01 GMT
#144
On November 15 2014 00:17 c3rberUs wrote:
2004-10-10 KT-KTF Premier League Kingdom vs. Rage Arizona (Tucson)
VOD
TLPD

I'm not sure if we can link other than nevake or the Official TL database on youtube but I ran into this one today. I'll also edit Kingdom's notable games once the VOD is linked in TL.

I'll see if there are other missing VODs I can find. Thanks!


VoDs on youtube but not on nevake are often linked to TLPD however there is a nice feature on nevake that when a VoD is added to it, it is automatically named and given a description so saves someone having to add that to the video. In general I try to put as much on nevake as possible too just to try to have one almost complete database.

On November 25 2014 02:49 Cryoc wrote:
I noticed there are actually no VODs available for any game played in the GOM events. I don't know if you noticed it, but virgium03 created a torrent containing all those games here.

Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CB7A8F0BEC4B020EA789E695D3ED5ABD78A2E585&dn=Gom%20TV&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce


I did download that torrent alright thanks, I'm not sure about adding it to nevake though as I am a little worried about copyright. I could put it up as unlisted like I often do I suppose.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
November 24 2014 19:56 GMT
#145
On November 25 2014 04:01 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 02:49 Cryoc wrote:
I noticed there are actually no VODs available for any game played in the GOM events. I don't know if you noticed it, but virgium03 created a torrent containing all those games here.

Magnet link: magnetxt=urn:btih:CB7A8F0BEC4B020EA789E695D3ED5ABD78A2E585&dn=Gom%20TV&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce


I did download that torrent alright thanks, I'm not sure about adding it to nevake though as I am a little worried about copyright. I could put it up as unlisted like I often do I suppose.

That's what I thought. As you already did it for the MSL vods, it shouldn't be different, should it?
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 24 2014 20:18 GMT
#146
It's not entirely invisible when it's unlisted and GOMTV have historically given more copyright strikes than MBC so I feel a little more wary of them. Maybe I should put them on my own channel rather than nevake to be safe though.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
November 26 2014 20:07 GMT
#147
^^ Thanks, guys, for locating these and being so thoughtful about how to share them
Liquipedia
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
January 11 2015 18:52 GMT
#148
Where do you go to raise issues about incorrectly formatted games in tlpd? I know this is wrong, but I cant find anything that even vaguely relates to it. So: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sospa/games/201873_herO[jOin]_vs_sSak

Wrong hero listed.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
January 11 2015 20:43 GMT
#149
On January 12 2015 03:52 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Where do you go to raise issues about incorrectly formatted games in tlpd? I know this is wrong, but I cant find anything that even vaguely relates to it. So: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sospa/games/201873_herO[jOin]_vs_sSak

Wrong hero listed.

Looks like someone fixed it
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States607 Posts
January 12 2015 06:31 GMT
#150
On November 12 2014 06:17 Cryoc wrote:
I noticed there are missing 3 other games from that OSL. I uploaded them, too.
[missing VOD found]

2001-11-28 2001 SKY OSL Grrrr... vs St.Eagle
TLPD
SOURCE

2001-11-28 2001 SKY OSL Eugene vs Grrrr...
TLPD
SOURCE

2001-11-28 2001 SKY OSL Eugene vs St.Eagle
TLPD
SOURCE

It's so weird to think that this used to be the pinnacle of competition... If only I had a time machine...
세 가지 제어
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
March 02 2015 10:10 GMT
#151
Speaking about 2001:

Any hope to find WCG 2001 VODs? If there were even any? So many legendary names in that tournament.
ZeroDPX
Profile Joined April 2009
United States392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-02 04:56:57
April 01 2015 23:13 GMT
#152
On November 25 2014 04:01 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 02:49 Cryoc wrote:
I noticed there are actually no VODs available for any game played in the GOM events. I don't know if you noticed it, but virgium03 created a torrent containing all those games here.

Magnet link: magnetxt=urn:btih:CB7A8F0BEC4B020EA789E695D3ED5ABD78A2E585&dn=Gom%20TV&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce


I did download that torrent alright thanks, I'm not sure about adding it to nevake though as I am a little worried about copyright. I could put it up as unlisted like I often do I suppose.


Hey moktira, any chance you could add these somewhere -- nevake or your own channel? I have a bunch of links to old GOM matches in my "recommended VODs" spreadsheet that are now dead and it would be great to have somewhere I can link to.

(Of course, if you upload them somewhere and they're unlisted I'd still need to be able to find the links to them somehow.)
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-03 14:13:49
April 02 2015 15:18 GMT
#153
On April 02 2015 08:13 ZeroDPX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 04:01 moktira wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:49 Cryoc wrote:
I noticed there are actually no VODs available for any game played in the GOM events. I don't know if you noticed it, but virgium03 created a torrent containing all those games here.

Magnet link: magnetxt=urn:btih:CB7A8F0BEC4B020EA789E695D3ED5ABD78A2E585&dn=Gom%20TV&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce


I did download that torrent alright thanks, I'm not sure about adding it to nevake though as I am a little worried about copyright. I could put it up as unlisted like I often do I suppose.


Hey moktira, any chance you could add these somewhere -- nevake or your own channel? I have a bunch of links to old GOM matches in my "recommended VODs" spreadsheet that are now dead and it would be great to have somewhere I can link to.

(Of course, if you upload them somewhere and they're unlisted I'd still need to be able to find the links to them somehow.)

Oh god, I actually uploaded these months ago and never did anything about them...

I only have Season 3 though.

Edit: I've added it to TLPD, the quality is pretty poor though :/
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
ZeroDPX
Profile Joined April 2009
United States392 Posts
April 03 2015 18:28 GMT
#154
That's still better than nothing! Thanks!

Now I'm just missing some Valor VODs, one inexplicably missing GOM S3 game, a few GOM S2 games, and a random Bisu vs. Jaedong "special match" game. Wonder if that torrent has them and is still operating. (Can't check while I'm here at work.)
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
April 04 2015 21:38 GMT
#155
On April 03 2015 00:18 moktira wrote:
I only have Season 3 though.

Edit: I've added it to TLPD, the quality is pretty poor though :/

Much appreciated, good sir! For both the uploads and links
Liquipedia
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 21:22:58
April 05 2015 21:15 GMT
#156
On April 04 2015 03:28 ZeroDPX wrote:
That's still better than nothing! Thanks!

Now I'm just missing some Valor VODs, one inexplicably missing GOM S3 game, a few GOM S2 games, and a random Bisu vs. Jaedong "special match" game. Wonder if that torrent has them and is still operating. (Can't check while I'm here at work.)

Which GOM S3 game are you missing? It's possible I have it somewhere just missed it. There are a few battle reports of games I don't have though which probably were aired.

Do you have all the GOM S1 VODs? I might need to get them and S2 off you if possible!

Also note that GOM Classics are all still on the Korean version of the site with Korean commentaries which I would nearly rather, for example the Bisu Jaedong special match is here. + Show Spoiler +
I'm still upset by that game 5


However they're difficult enough to find unless you can read Korean. I have been meaning to download everything from here but not only is finding things tough, I didn't have any success with writing a script to download from there. Is there a possibility the Valor VODs would be there too?
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
ZeroDPX
Profile Joined April 2009
United States392 Posts
April 06 2015 21:56 GMT
#157
On April 06 2015 06:15 moktira wrote:
Which GOM S3 game are you missing? It's possible I have it somewhere just missed it. There are a few battle reports of games I don't have though which probably were aired.


I'm missing this game.

Do you have all the GOM S1 VODs? I might need to get them and S2 off you if possible!


The GOMTV Star Invitational, as well as GOM S1 and part of S2 are on MickeyToss' YouTube channel.

Unfortunately his archive ends before the end of S2. Also this game that I link to is incomplete (his video comments suggest the original video on the GOMTV site was incomplete/corrupt).

Also note that GOM Classics are all still on the Korean version of the site with Korean commentaries which I would nearly rather ... However they're difficult enough to find unless you can read Korean. I have been meaning to download everything from here but not only is finding things tough, I didn't have any success with writing a script to download from there. Is there a possibility the Valor VODs would be there too?


If you downloaded those and mirrored them on YouTube I'd really appreciate it; I used to link directly to the GOMTV site for the other matches and now that's gone, so I wouldn't be surprised if in the future these other matches disappear as well.

I doubt Valor would be there as AFAIK it was only ever casted in English.
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
April 07 2015 21:48 GMT
#158
On April 07 2015 06:56 ZeroDPX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2015 06:15 moktira wrote:
Which GOM S3 game are you missing? It's possible I have it somewhere just missed it. There are a few battle reports of games I don't have though which probably were aired.


I'm missing this game.


Don't seem to have that unfortunately.

Show nested quote +
Do you have all the GOM S1 VODs? I might need to get them and S2 off you if possible!


The GOMTV Star Invitational, as well as GOM S1 and part of S2 are on MickeyToss' YouTube channel.

Unfortunately his archive ends before the end of S2. Also this game that I link to is incomplete (his video comments suggest the original video on the GOMTV site was incomplete/corrupt).

Show nested quote +
Also note that GOM Classics are all still on the Korean version of the site with Korean commentaries which I would nearly rather ... However they're difficult enough to find unless you can read Korean. I have been meaning to download everything from here but not only is finding things tough, I didn't have any success with writing a script to download from there. Is there a possibility the Valor VODs would be there too?


If you downloaded those and mirrored them on YouTube I'd really appreciate it; I used to link directly to the GOMTV site for the other matches and now that's gone, so I wouldn't be surprised if in the future these other matches disappear as well.

I doubt Valor would be there as AFAIK it was only ever casted in English.

I would like to but it is tricky to do it automatically, I need someone who knows more about websites and programming than me I think as with a script I can only find the rtmp info for one VoD on a page. However I probably could get each individual one for that Bisu Jaedong special match by just clicking on each one, I just don't want to have to do that for every S1, S2 and S3 game!
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
ZeroDPX
Profile Joined April 2009
United States392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 05:24:16
April 08 2015 05:23 GMT
#159
If you could at least get these it would fill in the majority of the holes in my current spreadsheet:

GOM Season 2:

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/9950_Shuttle_vs_sSak
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/10637_Flash_vs_Rock
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/10640_Bisu_vs_HoeJJa
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/10736_free_vs_Tempest
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/10803_BackHo_vs_Stork
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/10879_BeSt_vs_sKyHigh
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/10882_Bisu_vs_Flash
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/11191_Bisu_vs_JangBi

Special Match:

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/11434_Bisu_vs_Jaedong

GOM Season 3:

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/11735_[Oops]ClouD_vs_Spear[Shield]
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
May 09 2015 10:54 GMT
#160
[missing VOD found]
2004-07-01 2004 Tucson Team League Nada vs Anytime
TLPD
SOURCE
Thanks to McRatyn.

I noticed, none of the SSL10 VOD are linked in TLPD, which can be found on Sonics Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/bjsonicleague
Has it just not being updated yet?
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM840
TaKeTV 328
TKL 328
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 114
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 840
TKL 328
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 173
BRAT_OK 114
UpATreeSC 85
EmSc Tv 21
JuggernautJason17
MindelVK 15
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 723
ggaemo 175
White-Ra 124
firebathero 118
910 60
Barracks 50
Hyun 37
Trap 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
soO 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4123
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7048
crisheroes1742
Liquid`Hasu1513
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3701
singsing1496
Beastyqt737
ceh9678
B2W.Neo462
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe90
Trikslyr54
Dewaltoss36
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream463
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix15
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2439
• TFBlade874
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.