http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33498
EDIT: By the way, bumps of that thread or the threads linked in it will also result in bans.
| Forum Index > Website Feedback |
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33498 EDIT: By the way, bumps of that thread or the threads linked in it will also result in bans. | ||
|
JingleHell
United States11308 Posts
On June 24 2011 10:59 Empyrean wrote: I feel this is appropriate: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33498 EDIT: By the way, bumps of that thread or the threads linked in it will also result in bans. So I should create a new thread if I need help finding a good place to DL RAM? | ||
|
tofucake
Hyrule19259 Posts
On June 24 2011 10:59 Empyrean wrote: I feel this is appropriate: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33498 EDIT: By the way, bumps of that thread or the threads linked in it will also result in bans. Ban bait. Also, I fully support penalizing people more harshly for giving out bad/wrong advice intentionally. | ||
|
JingleHell
United States11308 Posts
On June 24 2011 12:04 tofucake wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2011 10:59 Empyrean wrote: I feel this is appropriate: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33498 EDIT: By the way, bumps of that thread or the threads linked in it will also result in bans. Ban bait. Also, I fully support penalizing people more harshly for giving out bad/wrong advice intentionally. Meh, with computers it's always intentional. If you aren't sure, you should be doing what I do in those situations, and saying "I'm not sure, wait for confirmation from skyR.". If you know you don't know, you should either have several google links and say you don't know, or avoid posting altogether. If you don't know that you don't know, you need the eye opener anyway. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9147 Doublelift4937 JimRising PiGStarcraft350 C9.Mang0201 Maynarde180 ViBE105 ZombieGrub17 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|