• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9221 users

EVER OSL Week6 Interview

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-09 14:52:27
November 09 2007 13:58 GMT
#1
Bisu: "I hope Light loses"...
<hr />

FiFo: You made it into quarter final.
Bisu: I made it with 2-win/1-loss as A2. I definitely don’t want to lose easily in Ro8 (again). I want to kick-ass at OSL.

FiFo: Today’s game looks so plain.
Bisu: That’s what I failed to do better. I held the game in my hand when Shudder lost his first tanks.

FiFo: Did you know Shudder’s early strategy?
Bisu: I built up more gateways after scouting 2 factories in Shudder’s base.

FiFo: You did a good job on defending vulture rush.
Bisu: I set up the pylon-wall to prevent the vulture harassment. But my goons were blocked as well, which almost bothered me.

FiFo: Why using carriers?
Bisu: I think carriers are more efficient than arbiters. I want to finish the game earlier since I have BO5 game tomorrow.

FiFo: Have you prepared well for the semi-final of MSL tomorrow?
Bisu: No problem, I prepared PvTs of two days in a row.

FiFo: Who do you want to play against in OSL quarters?
Bisu: I have already played against many of them, so anyone is OK. I’m confident. Let’s say who I don’t want to play against. That’s must be Light. I hope he loses (in the Light_vs_Iris game, the interview was taken right after Bisu took over Shudder).

(thanks, any mod who changed the title. hope I didn't spoil much :O)

Translated from FiFo and PlaySC http://www.fighterforum.com/news/news_read.asp?cat=INT&idx=21872

+ Show Spoiler +
why i translate this tonight? I have to take a 6hour test tomorrow
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
November 09 2007 14:07 GMT
#2
Thx
Bisu please win
I dont want a TvT final
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
November 09 2007 14:10 GMT
#3
FiFo: You did a job on defending vulture rush.
Bisu: I set up the pylon-wall to prevent the vulture harassment. But my goons were blocked as well, which almost bothered me.


Kind of cocky
ModeratorFather of bunnies
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 09 2007 14:11 GMT
#4
Thx a lot for the translation

you might wanna add that Bisu doesn't want to play light not because he is afraid of him or because he dislikes him, but because they're on the same team.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
November 09 2007 14:13 GMT
#5
On November 09 2007 23:11 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
Thx a lot for the translation

you might wanna add that Bisu doesn't want to play light not because he is afraid of him or because he dislikes him, but because they're on the same team.



Thank you
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
November 09 2007 14:15 GMT
#6
On November 09 2007 23:11 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
Thx a lot for the translation

you might wanna add that Bisu doesn't want to play light not because he is afraid of him or because he dislikes him, but because they're on the same team.


i think everyone knows it :O
and i didn't put up a photo of bisu because

+ Show Spoiler +
he cut off his sexy hair T_T
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
HaXxorIzed
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Australia8434 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-09 14:21:09
November 09 2007 14:18 GMT
#7
Bisu's tone in interviews is fantastic. It's got that tone of a champion, (the borderline arrogance, I suppose). Hopefully you'll do well on your test tomorrow, and thanks for translating.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HaXxorIzed
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 09 2007 14:19 GMT
#8
Yea most people probably know, but maybe not everyone
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 09 2007 14:19 GMT
#9
+ Show Spoiler +
Noooo ): Biiisuuuu <3 Why cut the hair?


Thanks for the translation n_n.
Peace~
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 09 2007 14:35 GMT
#10
thank you emlary
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Jolle
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway185 Posts
November 09 2007 22:07 GMT
#11
any vods/tube from this match yet?
greatmeh
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Canada1964 Posts
November 09 2007 22:15 GMT
#12
its called the small vod thread
check it
thx emlary!
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
November 09 2007 22:28 GMT
#13
Is it just me or does this interview seem very discordant with Bisu's usual demeanor. Not to knock the translator (Good initiative! We need all the translations we can get), but I wonder how much of the translation actually reflects what Bisu really said.
zobz
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada2175 Posts
November 09 2007 22:29 GMT
#14
thank you
"That's not gonna be good for business." "That's not gonna be good for anybody."
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
November 09 2007 22:36 GMT
#15
Somewhat related:
[image loading]

Babelfish produces some hilarious stuff.
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
November 09 2007 22:48 GMT
#16
i linked it in the topic! i really enjoyed reading this =D
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
November 09 2007 22:52 GMT
#17
Thanks a lot for the translation. Hmm... from the previous interviews I've read of Bisu, he doesn't usually seem as arrogant as here. I wonder if there are just some subtleties that are being lost in the translation here.
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
November 09 2007 22:52 GMT
#18
On November 10 2007 07:36 Jyvblamo wrote:
Somewhat related:
[image loading]

Babelfish produces some hilarious stuff.


I Lolled.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
November 09 2007 23:08 GMT
#19
Thanks

GL with your test~
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
November 09 2007 23:31 GMT
#20
thanks but the translation is sort of off. here is my version:

[EVER] MBC게임 김택용 “이재호와는 만나고 싶지 않다”
MBCgame Kim Taek-yong "I don't want to meet Lee JaeHo"

-8강 진출을 확정했다.
▶2승1패로 2위로 진출했다. 8강에서도 쉽게 떨어지지 않고 싶다. 스타리그에서도 좋은 성적 내고 싶다.
You are confirmed to advance to the RO8
I advanced with a 2-1 record, in 2nd place. I don't want to be eliminated easily in the RO8. I want to have good results in Starleague as well.

-무난한 경기였다.
▶내가 잘한 것은 없는 것 같다. 상대가 빌드 오더상에서 중요한 유닛인 탱크을 잃으면서 유리하게 이끌었다.
It was a safe/easy match.
I didn't do anything well. The important tank was lost in his build order so from there I was able to pull away advantageously.

-초반 전략을 확인했나.
▶2팩토리인 것을 확인하고 바로 게이트웨이를 건설했다.
Did you discover the choban strategy.
After I saw it was a 2-fact, I made gateways right away.

-벌처 러시에 대한 대처가 매우 좋았다.
▶벌처가 본진으로 들어올 경우 정신없이 흔들릴 수 있기 때문에 파일런으로 입구를 막았다. 파일런으로 인해서 나도 드라군이 밖으로 나오지 않아서 위기를 맞을 뻔 했다.
Your preparation against the vulture rush was very good.
When vultures enter your main it can cause a lot of distruption so i blocked my entrance with pylons. However because of the pylons my dragoons couldn't go outside so I also had a few moments of danger.

-캐리어를 사용한 이유는.
▶아비터보다는 캐리어로 끝내는 것이 확실하다. 일찍 끝내고 싶었다. 내일 경기가 있기 때문이다.
The reason for carriers.
Rather than arbiters, it is more reliable to end the game with carriers. It is because of my matches tomorrow.

-내일 MSL 준비는 잘 되고 있나.
▶이틀 연속 테란전이라 준비하는 데에는 무리가 없다.
Are your preparations for tomorrow's MSL going well.
I have practiced 2 consecutive days PvT so I think it's sufficient.

-8강에서 만나고 싶은 상대는.
▶대부분의 선수들과 경기를 해봤기 때문에 어떤 선수와 맞대결을 해도 잘할 자신 있다. 빼고 싶은 선수가 있다면 이재호 선수다. 이재호 선수가 지기를 원한다(웃음).
Who you want to meet in the RO8.
Since I've played with most of the players, regardless of the player I have the confidence to do well. If I could leave out a person, it would be Lee JaeHo. I want Lee JaeHo to lose (laughter).
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 693
ComeBackTV 383
SteadfastSC375
Rex127
CosmosSc2 51
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 375
ProTech135
Rex 127
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58042
Jaedong 1536
Hyuk 761
Soma 706
EffOrt 630
Horang2 513
BeSt 504
Mini 496
Soulkey 439
Larva 345
[ Show more ]
ZerO 300
Rush 296
Last 285
Stork 249
Snow 218
Light 157
ggaemo 144
Killer 72
hero 69
Mind 62
Pusan 59
sorry 53
Free 50
Shinee 35
Sharp 34
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 21
Shine 20
Bale 20
HiyA 18
Trap 16
yabsab 15
Noble 9
Rock 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7729
qojqva1077
Dendi859
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
x6flipin182
markeloff115
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2190
Khaldor1894
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2645
singsing2108
olofmeister1115
B2W.Neo956
hiko872
byalli384
Pyrionflax192
Liquid`VortiX191
KnowMe115
QueenE78
Mew2King61
ZerO(Twitch)16
Railgan13
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1772
League of Legends
• Nemesis1936
• Jankos1281
• TFBlade746
Other Games
• Shiphtur262
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
Stellar Fest
22h 18m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.