• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack"

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 08 2013 12:25 GMT
#23
/in "I will not break the rules Bluelightz has set out"
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 09 2013 19:39 GMT
#31
1 morez?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:39:07
July 14 2013 00:38 GMT
#55
probably would help if the OP is updated since anyone glancing will think we're filled
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 04:52 GMT
#191
Hey I'm alive. Catching up now.

Quick question first: I haven't played w/ hydras or anything similiar before so I just want to make sure I understand how they work. Is it basically just an account w/ 2 players? Are they able to communicate privately w/ each other? Is there any more to it?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 05:30 GMT
#196
On July 21 2013 13:53 getmoript wrote:
Convenient.
What are you implying here? And I'll assume from the lack of answers to my questions, there isn't anything more to a hydra than what I posted.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 06:05 GMT
#199
On July 21 2013 14:42 getmoript wrote:
I'm stating that your entry into the thread is convenient considering you're getting called out for lurking and being generally useless.

Do you care to hear what I've been doing IRL? I doubt it. My name was first mentioned a while ago. If I waited untill people started voting for me, you would have said the same thing. My entry into the thread isn't suspicious dude.

On July 21 2013 14:50 getmoript wrote:
Also, why do you care about hydras? Why is it important in the least?

I was asking because I wanted to know. I literally had no idea how they worked untill this game. You're really jumping on me for nonsense.

Who is scum JJD?

stay tuned
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 06:20 GMT
#205
Tofu is who I'm most suspicious of right now. His first post sounds like he was just trying to say the towniest thing he could think of.

Then he makes his "scum points" post, which I thought was mostly a joke @ first. But he defended it and said he wants to vote based off of it.

Like the only thing even remotely scummy here is getmoript saying he doesn't want to interact w/ marv and only barely.
On July 21 2013 08:00 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2013 23:00 TanGeng wrote:
FiveTouch is Marv/VE?
We must lynch this Redville scum and take revenge for the mayor!!!

Down with FirmTofu!!!! Up with SilkenTofu!!!
Constructively discussing? Are we dreaming about a different type of forum mafia. If we wanted constructive discussion, might as well lop off about 24 hours of time and get closer to the voting deadline. Beginning of games is always fluffy and I like fluffy.

Fluff=bad
You get scum points, sir.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 03:32 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 03:00 FiveTouch wrote:
It's a very real fake vote meant to express my willingness to fake-lynch rayn. Sup?

Also geript no, I'm not on right now. I'll probably be on later though, in case you...you know...had anything you wanted to say.

You wanna say something alignment indicative for me. Because otherwise I really want to lynch you because both Hydras can't be town.

Why can't both hydras be town?
You get scum points, sir.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 04:02 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 04:00 FiveTouch wrote:
On July 21 2013 03:43 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 03:35 FiveTouch wrote:
Apart from anything else we're a replacement. So it's just full on retarded straight up.

And creating some false dichotomy based on nothing. Yuk yuk yuk.

~marv

I'm not talking to you Marv. I can't read you for shit. As a matter of fact I don't think I've played a game with you other than the other hydra game. Put VE back on the line.


You're serious? You say something horrendous and then just say you're not going to interact with me? How about some motivation, because you're being disgusting so far.

##Vote: getmoript

Are you an idiot Marv or just scum? I told you I can't read you versus shit. I read people far better when I've followed/played in more games with them. Hell I still don't have a read on you in Ver's game. You just mad because I'm more gay ripped than you?

Why would you want to glean information from only one half of the hydra? Why are you asking for less information to work with?
You get scum points, sir.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 05:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah WoS, i am scum, what was the point of your question?

I don't think there is anything scummy in thread atm. Just stopped working and read the thread. Lemme drink a couple of beers so i can start playing. ^^

Oats why are you so silent?

You claimed scum.
You get scum points, sir.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Austin is town. I am so confused.

You think Austin is town but you don't explain what makes you think that why. Why say it at all?
You get scum points, sir.

@ least 2 or 3 out of his 5 points are obviously not serious posts that he jumps on.

Need to sleep now. I'll have more to say tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 16:02 GMT
#225
On July 21 2013 15:16 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 15:05 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:42 getmoript wrote:
I'm stating that your entry into the thread is convenient considering you're getting called out for lurking and being generally useless.

Do you care to hear what I've been doing IRL? I doubt it. My name was first mentioned a while ago. If I waited untill people started voting for me, you would have said the same thing. My entry into the thread isn't suspicious dude.

Why not? You pop up to say hi. You read the thread. You make some random comments. You aren't trying to move the thread forwards after being gone for the first 24 hours. How isn't that convenient.
You said "convenient" literally one minute after my first post. I specifically said that I was catching up on the thread. How could you have determined that I wasn't trying to move the thread forward @ that point?

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 14:50 getmoript wrote:
Also, why do you care about hydras? Why is it important in the least?

I was asking because I wanted to know. I literally had no idea how they worked untill this game. You're really jumping on me for nonsense.

Why would it even matter how they worked? As town, the normal response after reading the thread would be "Cool we get 2 players for the price of one." For town, it wouldn't matter how they worked because they still only have the 1 vote. For town it wouldn't matter if they could or couldn't communicate out of the thread because, in the least, they could communicate in the thread and explain their reads better and more fully as well as bounce ideas off of each other. If they were scum, then any sort of out of thread communication wouldn't matter. So the only way your question makes any sense is if you need to be able to figure out how to respond to hydras because you're scum.
Sorry, that wasn't my response @ all. My first response was "WTF is this? How does this work?" then my thought was "Well this is gonna make things more difficult because now I have to read 2 seperate players"

If hydras are supposed to be helpfull to town then I'm not really seeing it. I can see it totally getting in the way of reads.

I really can't understand @ all how you could possibly say that me wanting to understand how a game element functions is scummy.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 03:59 GMT
#421
K, I'm here for just a bit. Basically enough time to read through stuff and vote. Sorry, dont want to make excuses but weekends are generally never good for me and this one was especially busy. I'll be normal tomorrow.

Anything/anyone specific people think I should really check out.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 04:47 GMT
#445
OK, tofu is still really scummy to me. but first:

I really don't like getmoript. He jumps all over me for things that aren't scummy @ all. Then when I call him out on it he ignores it and then eventually says "All that pressure was to get a reaction from him". I guess I can be the one to say "convenient" now. And now he's saying he has a town read on me based on meta. I'd actually like a bit of an explaination there because I think he's calling me town because he knows I'm town.

I already pointed how how terrible Tofus scumpoints post was. And like look @ how he's always calling people out about getting angry and defensive.
On July 21 2013 08:04 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 07:48 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
FirmTofu gets what this game is about, just talk about how good of a townie you are and spam your post count up!
Also this new hydra thing is anoying as hell.

I have 3 posts in the entire thread. Someone's angry about something.

On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

On July 22 2013 05:50 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 15:05 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:42 getmoript wrote:
I'm stating that your entry into the thread is convenient considering you're getting called out for lurking and being generally useless.

Do you care to hear what I've been doing IRL? I doubt it. My name was first mentioned a while ago. If I waited untill people started voting for me, you would have said the same thing. My entry into the thread isn't suspicious dude.

On July 21 2013 14:50 getmoript wrote:
Also, why do you care about hydras? Why is it important in the least?

I was asking because I wanted to know. I literally had no idea how they worked untill this game. You're really jumping on me for nonsense.

Who is scum JJD?

stay tuned

This post is extremely defensive, unnaturally so. JJD could have just brushed off this accusations lightly, but it seems like he's responding a bit strongly.


Literally nothing he has called anybody out on this whole game has been scummy. Reread his filter and tell me he's made an actual case on anyone.

Anyway I'd be happy w/ a lynch on either of these guys. I doubt I'll get a lynch on getmoript but maybe enough people will reread tofu.

##vote FirmTofu
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 05:35 GMT
#472
I actually didn't realize the whole majority vote thing. No I wont throw my vote away. If the wagons are TG and oats I'd rather go w/ TG. I hate the fact that both my scumreads are pushing this but it's better then no-lynch. changing to TG

Sleeping now. see y'all tomorrow
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 13:03 GMT
#631
On July 22 2013 16:36 FiveTouch wrote:
You're retarded if you really think I'm scum.


On July 22 2013 16:38 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 16:36 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On July 22 2013 16:32 FiveTouch wrote:
Shit is ridiculous. Like now I'm convinced he's scum, and he's replacting out tactically because I think he's a big enough dick to do it based on how he left the thread. And that's fucking sad to me.

lol sorry i didnt read 500 posts and fucked up a voting mechanic i wasnt aware of after driving on the I-5 north for 3 hours and badly hurting my collarbone and at least coming in to explain my absence

im just tired of this shit in every tl mafia game whether im scum or town, im done seeing this bullshit happen. you're too stupid to think of anything constructive to say so hey let's attack a lurker for not playing the way i want him to! i get to decide how real life gets to affect people! what a joke.


I'm too stupid. You're pissed off because people suspect you in a mafia game, calling them morons, NOT saying anything constructive yourself, ragequitting...and I'M stupid.

I thought you already made your last post Doc?
How can you seriously make these posts literally 2 minutes apart?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 14:33 GMT
#656
Seriously Oats, why can't you just give your reasons? I've been reading rayn as pretty town the whole game. Which is a reason I started suspecting tofu. He gave some pretty terrible reasons for suspecting rayn. Are you gonna double down on those reasons or do u have ur own?

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 14:34 GMT
#658
On July 22 2013 23:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
I would love to talk about something if it didnt involving looking at other pages.
WTF dude? What could we possibly talk about that doesn't involve reading previous pages?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 14:43 GMT
#661
On July 22 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt read firmtofu's reasons.
I dont have reasons I can explain yet JJD. Have you not been reading the thread?

Yes, what you've said is that you don't want to reread stuff and look for those reasons. I'm asking why you can't do that.

And I'd think that you'd have some idea of why you you think someone is scum w/o needing to go back and reread.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 14:53 GMT
#665
And then there's the refusal to go back and read. Which obviously hurts the town. I mean going back and rereading stuff is what the whole game is. It's so stupid to say that you don't want to read stuff that I feel like it has to be a "Do something so obviously scummy that I can't be scum" bullshit ploy.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 14:54 GMT
#668
On July 22 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 23:46 FiveTouch wrote:
Neither. And it's objectively scummy. Again, townies don't forget what suddenly made someone scummy. I can't remember a single instance where you did this as town.

You cant remember a single instance when I did this as scum either.
That's what he's saying. Take meta out of it and it's just plain scummy
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 18:16 GMT
#697
On July 23 2013 02:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont see why in the world I would play like this as scum.
There are so many scummy/lurkey dudes to make a case on. Think with your brains guys. Why would scum Oats do this?
So u can say "I dont see why in the world I would play like this as scum." while simultaneously hurting the town? Or is that too complex of an answer?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 20:47 GMT
#717
Anyone want to talk about tofu? Specifically:
On July 22 2013 13:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Literally nothing he has called anybody out on this whole game has been scummy. Reread his filter and tell me he's made an actual case on anyone.

Original cases here:+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2013 15:20 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Tofu is who I'm most suspicious of right now. His first post sounds like he was just trying to say the towniest thing he could think of.

Then he makes his "scum points" post, which I thought was mostly a joke @ first. But he defended it and said he wants to vote based off of it.

Like the only thing even remotely scummy here is getmoript saying he doesn't want to interact w/ marv and only barely.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 08:00 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 20 2013 23:00 TanGeng wrote:
FiveTouch is Marv/VE?
We must lynch this Redville scum and take revenge for the mayor!!!

Down with FirmTofu!!!! Up with SilkenTofu!!!
Constructively discussing? Are we dreaming about a different type of forum mafia. If we wanted constructive discussion, might as well lop off about 24 hours of time and get closer to the voting deadline. Beginning of games is always fluffy and I like fluffy.

Fluff=bad
You get scum points, sir.
On July 21 2013 03:32 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 03:00 FiveTouch wrote:
It's a very real fake vote meant to express my willingness to fake-lynch rayn. Sup?

Also geript no, I'm not on right now. I'll probably be on later though, in case you...you know...had anything you wanted to say.

You wanna say something alignment indicative for me. Because otherwise I really want to lynch you because both Hydras can't be town.

Why can't both hydras be town?
You get scum points, sir.
On July 21 2013 04:02 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 04:00 FiveTouch wrote:
On July 21 2013 03:43 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 03:35 FiveTouch wrote:
Apart from anything else we're a replacement. So it's just full on retarded straight up.

And creating some false dichotomy based on nothing. Yuk yuk yuk.

~marv

I'm not talking to you Marv. I can't read you for shit. As a matter of fact I don't think I've played a game with you other than the other hydra game. Put VE back on the line.


You're serious? You say something horrendous and then just say you're not going to interact with me? How about some motivation, because you're being disgusting so far.

##Vote: getmoript

Are you an idiot Marv or just scum? I told you I can't read you versus shit. I read people far better when I've followed/played in more games with them. Hell I still don't have a read on you in Ver's game. You just mad because I'm more gay ripped than you?

Why would you want to glean information from only one half of the hydra? Why are you asking for less information to work with?
You get scum points, sir.
On July 21 2013 05:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah WoS, i am scum, what was the point of your question?

I don't think there is anything scummy in thread atm. Just stopped working and read the thread. Lemme drink a couple of beers so i can start playing. ^^

Oats why are you so silent?

You claimed scum.
You get scum points, sir.
On July 21 2013 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Austin is town. I am so confused.

You think Austin is town but you don't explain what makes you think that why. Why say it at all?
You get scum points, sir.

@ least 2 or 3 out of his 5 points are obviously not serious posts that he jumps on.

Need to sleep now. I'll have more to say tomorrow.


On July 22 2013 13:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
OK, tofu is still really scummy to me. but first:

I really don't like getmoript. He jumps all over me for things that aren't scummy @ all. Then when I call him out on it he ignores it and then eventually says "All that pressure was to get a reaction from him". I guess I can be the one to say "convenient" now. And now he's saying he has a town read on me based on meta. I'd actually like a bit of an explaination there because I think he's calling me town because he knows I'm town.

I already pointed how how terrible Tofus scumpoints post was. And like look @ how he's always calling people out about getting angry and defensive.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 08:04 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 07:48 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
FirmTofu gets what this game is about, just talk about how good of a townie you are and spam your post count up!
Also this new hydra thing is anoying as hell.

I have 3 posts in the entire thread. Someone's angry about something.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 05:50 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:05 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:42 getmoript wrote:
I'm stating that your entry into the thread is convenient considering you're getting called out for lurking and being generally useless.

Do you care to hear what I've been doing IRL? I doubt it. My name was first mentioned a while ago. If I waited untill people started voting for me, you would have said the same thing. My entry into the thread isn't suspicious dude.

On July 21 2013 14:50 getmoript wrote:
Also, why do you care about hydras? Why is it important in the least?

I was asking because I wanted to know. I literally had no idea how they worked untill this game. You're really jumping on me for nonsense.

Who is scum JJD?

stay tuned

This post is extremely defensive, unnaturally so. JJD could have just brushed off this accusations lightly, but it seems like he's responding a bit strongly.


Literally nothing he has called anybody out on this whole game has been scummy. Reread his filter and tell me he's made an actual case on anyone.

Anyway I'd be happy w/ a lynch on either of these guys. I doubt I'll get a lynch on getmoript but maybe enough people will reread tofu.

##vote FirmTofu
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 21:07 GMT
#721
On July 23 2013 05:52 getmoript wrote:
Why is that Scummy JJD? I've called lots of people out for bullshit reasons this game. Sometimes you're just looking for reactions.
Lol well I think ur scummy also so that's not gonna sway me.

On July 23 2013 05:54 getmoript wrote:
Really and truely JJD, I'm far more interested by the fact that you haven't updated the read to include anything from last night/today in it. Just "read my old post... lmk what you think guys."
Nothing's really happened since then so yeah it is prtty much the same case. But no one really acknowledged it @ the time so I figured I'd put it out there again. Especially since no one is really talking about much else.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 64
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Soulkey 394
Horang2 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
Yoon 23
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 14
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9272
Dendi693
Counter-Strike
markeloff268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1257
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo753
hiko417
byalli306
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM247
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King69
Liquid`VortiX42
QueenE36
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1712
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 54m
OSC
23h 54m
Stellar Fest
23h 54m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.