• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:20
CEST 05:20
KST 12:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9975 users

[Interview] SPL STX vs Team 8 Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 00:43:03
January 19 2013 19:42 GMT
#1
(T)STX SouL_INnoVation

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about snapping your team's losing streak with a starter all kill?

I didn't think that I would grab an all kill. I am glad that I was able achieve this record. I am also relieved that I was able to end the team's losing streak.

You had a lot of strategic plays.

I only prepared for game one. The rest of my games, I just thought about how they would go. However, after I won game one, I felt like I was going to win the rest of my games.

Ever since your 2012 GSL Season 5 Code S performance, it seems like you've been on a decline.

It's because all the other players' skills were increased. Also, Proleague is all about who prepared the hardest because then that player goes on do really well so I think that's why I've been on a decline.

Did you expect to grab an all kill today?

My mind hadn't changed. I was also confident. Actually, I just told myself that I would just try to win only game one for today. If I win game one then I can peacefully approach the rest of my games so I think that's why such a good result followed through. For game two, I was planning on doing a 11-11 but he scouted me rather quickly. The strategy I used for game three was a strategy that I felt like it absolutely had to be used then and there. For game four, I played strategically.

You showed plays where you decided to drop rather than take expansions.

I'm not sure if that strategy existed to begin with but I thought about it so I wanted to use it.

For game four, you were able to win because you had a lot of medivacs.

If Jaehoon sunbae had decided to pull out after doing a medium amount of damage then I would have lost but he continued to try to push through so I was able to win.

This season's goals?

I want to record about forty victories.

It feels like you would want an all kill for the next match as well.

I was fortunate today since the maps and racial match ups all fell into place. For our next match, I'm probably going to lose unless I prepare extensively.

You will be facing Stephano as your very first opponent for Code S. What are your goals for GSL this season?

Stephano is doing really well right now. I think it's going to be fun when I meet him in the GSL. I am satisfied about my group. But since there was an addition of two new maps there is a good chance that the other players can catch me with my back turned. Since I went all the way to the semi finals last season, I want to replicate that result for this season as well.

Your next match will be against Woongjin Stars.

I think that sOs is a really good player. As for any other player, I think I am completely capable of beating them.

Anything else you would like to say?

General Manager Kang Dae Sun threw us a party while we were on a losing streak. He said a lot of great things to us and we were able to regain our strengths because of him. I think we're going to have to work even harder than we've been working now. Lastly 전선형 대리님 득남을 축하드린다. (I believe this says "I want to congratulate deputy Juhn Sun Hyung on his new baby boy." But I'm not entirely sure so I'm going to wait for other Korean users on TL to help me out.)
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 19:43:49
January 19 2013 19:43 GMT
#2
Bogus man.

Also thank you for your continuing translation awesomeness seeker
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
January 19 2013 19:50 GMT
#3
Finally STX and INnoVation showed the true power which they should have showed long ago!!! GOGO STX!!!
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
January 19 2013 19:57 GMT
#4
Yeah Bogus ... I've just watched all vods and interview come up 1 sec later ^_^ Thanks Seeker
@taefoxy
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
January 19 2013 19:58 GMT
#5
Thanks for your translations as usual!
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
January 19 2013 20:42 GMT
#6
Yay Bogus! Nice job there. Thanks Seeker!
Gorilla23
Profile Joined March 2012
United States339 Posts
January 19 2013 21:32 GMT
#7
Cool games. Thanks for the interview, Seeker.
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
January 19 2013 21:44 GMT
#8
Bogus, you look so damn weird without your glasses. Put them back on pls!
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
January 19 2013 21:51 GMT
#9
on a loosing streak? lets party lol haha
yo
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
January 19 2013 21:53 GMT
#10
Bogus, man. Also be personable because I already love your play
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 19 2013 22:17 GMT
#11
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
kochanfe
Profile Joined July 2011
Micronesia1338 Posts
January 19 2013 22:34 GMT
#12
that all-kill helped out my fantasy team hugely haha
"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu
warmus
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom196 Posts
January 19 2013 22:36 GMT
#13
thx a lot, nice interview
SkimGuy
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada709 Posts
January 19 2013 23:12 GMT
#14
Dang Bogus bossing it up
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings121
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 205
StarCraft: Brood War
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1076
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King229
hungrybox120
Other Games
summit1g9262
Maynarde252
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick447
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 170
• Letter144
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo928
• Rush623
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.