• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7983 users

[TSL4] Ro8 Winner Interviews

Forum Index > TSL4 Forum
35 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 Next All

[TSL4] Ro8 Winner Interviews

Text byTL.net ESPORTS
August 23rd, 2012 00:13 GMT
  • Sting
  • CreatorPrime
  • MVP_KeeN
  • ST_Life



Interview with Sting




How do you feel about reaching the semi-finals?


I'm really happy, and I'd be even happier if I could get to the finals. I wanted to show entertaining games, so I'm sorry to the viewers that I used strats like 1/1/1. I really wanted to win the games, so I hope you understand.


How did you prepare for your match against First?


First off, I'm really thankful to TaeJa for giving me advice. PartinG and San helped me practice a lot, as well as my close dongseng FXOTear. I asked Puzzle for help too, I'm really grateful to all of you guys!


You used 1/1/1 twice in this series. Was it all pre-planned?


I had it prepared to use on Antiga Shipyard, and a different build planned out for Metropolis. However, my 1/1/1 was stopped so easily on Antiga that it made me mad, so I used it again on Metropolis and it worked out well.


Base trades tend to be favorable for Terran. Were you surprised he went for the base trade on Metro?


Yes, I didn't expect him to go for that at all, so I was kind of surprised at first. But Terran has the advantage in base trades, so I was able to win the game.


1/1/1 is far less popular than before. Do you think it's still a good build?


I rarely use it myself normally, but I thought TSL4 was very important, it's the only tournament I'm in right now, so I just went for all the builds Terran can use. 1/1/1 itself, it can be strong, and it can be weak.


You used a different kind of all-in on Daybreak, going for Thors and banshees, but it was stopped very easily by your opponent. Did something go wrong in the execution?


Usually when Protoss players scout out cloaked banshees and Thors, they don't take their third base that quickly. When First did take his third, I got a bit hasty and ended up attacking without having my army fully prepared, so it ended up being a very one-sided fight.


First used an all-in of his own in the game on Ohana. He was doubling your population at certain points in the game and looked to be very ahead. Did you expect that you could make a comeback?


When I saw he had a colossus out I was just planning to GG. But when I checked that he had no natural base with my factory, I decided to play it out and see what happened, and I ended up winning somehow. I love you factory!


You used a hidden expansion in the first game on Cloud Kingdom. Was that setting up a future mind game in case it came down to game seven (same map)?


I didn't think it would ever come down to the final set, so I didn't prepare for it, I just prepared up to game six on Entombed. I figured I would either lose 2 – 4 or win 4 – 2.


Your next opponent is whoever wins between Hack and Creator. I guess from your previous interview, you'd prefer Hack?


I suppose since Terran is the weakest race, I'd rather face them, lol?


Are the opponents ahead of you more difficult than the ones you've faced so far.


Hm, I think as long as I don't get nervous, I can play well against them. But I get nervous easily... maybe I should take some cheongshimhwan before the semi-finals? I was shaking pretty hard in the last game of the quarter-finals, so I couldn't micro properly.


Any final comments?


Thanks to TaeJa for giving me a lot of advice. I'd like to thank my Skype family who helped me practice a lot and cheered me on. Thanks PartinG, Tear, Puzzle, and Genius! Also, I want to apologize again for the one base play. If I get to the finals, I'll try my best to show people entertaining games.


Interview with CreatorPrime




How do you feel to reach the semi-finals?


I'm glad to get here by beating skilled opponents.


You won very easily with a 4 - 0 sweep. Did you expect that?


I did expect to win somewhat easily, but I didn't expect to win it by a 4 - 0 score.


You seemed to be friendly with Hack before the games. Are you familiar with each other’s styles? Did you have a feel for what he was going to do?


Yes, we do know each other, but styles are always changing, so I didn't really know what to expect.


Hack used a lot of unorthodox siege-tank timings against you. Did they catch you off guard, or were they strategies you knew of?


I didn't know about them before, and I just figured them out when I scouted with observers.


You played your PvT very safely. Is it because you feel that if you play management games, you won't lose?


No, these days PvT actually feels tougher than the other race match-ups for me. Even if I take it long, I think I'm vulnerable.


You played it safe by building a few Colossi before transitioning to other tech. Is it because you feel it's best to play it safe in recent PvT, or just something you did against Hack specifically?


It was targeted against Hack ~!


You go up against Sting next. How do you think he's different from Hack?


They're both good players, and I can't take Sting lightly if I want to win the next match.


Protoss is dominating WCS Korea right now, why do you think it's the case?


Maybe because the Protoss players are good? ^^;;;;;;;


Is there a player you'd prefer to face in the finals?


Personally I'd like to play against Life. There's not much of a age difference between us, and I'm friends with him too, so I want to see how it goes.


Any last comments?


I will keep practicing hard for TSL so that I will win it for sure. Cheer for me, please, and thank you!



Interview with MVP_KeeN




You barely got to the semi-finals at the end of a tough series. How were the games?


My opponent's style was different from Korean players so I was caught off guard. He didn't make that many banelings, so he was able to make more high tech units than I expected. However, he kept playing the same way through the entire series, so I was able to win in the end.


In other tournaments, you mix in a decent amount of cheeses and all-ins to be unpredictable, but you played your series against JonnyREcco very standard. Any reason for this?


Hmmm, I guess I can say I got stubborn? After I lost two games playing standard, I felt I couldn't just let it go like that.


So were there any strategies you had planned specifically on each map? Or did you end up playing by feel.


In games two and three I just decided on my strategies as I played the games. In the second game, my opponent had trouble playing after I messed up his early game, so I used the same kind of strat in the third game as well.


You played a map-split game on Daybreak, where you lost making infantry and nukes. A lot of Terrans go ravens in that situation, so why did you stick to your composition?


I should have mixed ravens into my composition, but it only occured to me after the game ended. It was my mistake.


Any games that you think you could have won if you played better?


The Daybreak game. If I just mixed in ravens, I would have won for sure. T_T


You used blue-flame hellions in game one, where you opponent scouted them with an overlord. Then, you used the same strategy again in game seven, on the same map. What was your thinking behind it?


It was just simply mind games. But he ended up playing it safe again.


Did you feel worried when he sensed what you were doing and went for the safe opener?


No, I thought he would do the same thing as before, so I knew what I needed to do to get ahead.


Your next opponent is ST_Life. How do you feel about that match?


I faced him in the TSL4 prelims before. He's a great player, and I think it will depend on how well I prepare, and how my condition is on game day.


That makes it three Zergs in a row for you. How's TvZ going lately?


Just around that level where it's not going great, but not going bad. ^^


Life cheesed you a few times in the prelim finals, what do you think of his style?


I think he was playing without any pressure in those games because he had qualified on points. How he'll play this time? Hmmm... He's a Zerg with his own style, so I think it will be hard.


Looking at the remaining player pool, how do you feel about your chances to win it all?


I think if I can just beat Life, I can win. I think he's the best player left.


Any final comments?


First I'd like to say good games to JonnyREcco.

It feels so fast reaching the Ro4 already, and I'll try to show better games and win it all! Finally, thanks to our partner MYM, and sponsors Razer, and Lotte-Chilsung.



Interview with ST_Life




You've reached the semis! How do you feel?


I guess it's because I beat a teammate, so I don't feel that great.


You had to play your teammate Curious. How did you prepare?


I prepared through ladder.


Do you practice a lot with Curious usually? He did shout out to you after a WCS KR ZvZ match.


Hmmm... Yes I do think we played quite a lot of games against each other since I joined the team.


Both of you are strong at management style ZvZ. Did you plan to play him straight up?


I just figured it out moment by moment.


There were quite a few 10 pool builds used in the series. Were you surprised to see him use it?


I was confident that I could stop it even with hatch first, so it didn't really put me off.


There wasn't much muta tech in this series, and the player who went muta tended to lose to a timing attack. Is it harder to use mutas in ZvZ these days?


Nowadays you have to check up on the situation and make sure you can go mutas, so it's used less commonly.


Your drone defense in the final game was fantastic. Are you normally that good, or did you get a bit lucky?


I'm usually that confident in my micro.


Your next opponent is Keen, what kind of player is he?


He's very good at TvZ, so I'm not sure if I can beat him.


You used a lot of cheese against Keen in the prelims. Will you change it up for the semis?


I don't really cheese too much against Terran, but I used cheeses because I knew I was through. I think I'll play a more macro oriented style this time.


You said that against Protoss you have to be unpredictable to win, how is it against Terran?


I think if as long as you play safe against Terran, you can win.


Any final comments?


I'm not that happy to progress after beating a teammate, but since I won, I will make sure I win it all.





Sponsors:
sponsor
TwitchTV is the world’s largest video game entertainment and chat community. TwitchTV features the top gaming personalities, players, tournaments and commentary, in addition to the most active and interesting discussions around video games. TwitchTV provides publishers and advertisers a platform to create long term engagement and commitment from gamers.

Learn more at www.twitch.tv
sponsor
Razer has been a pioneering supporter of e-Sports since its conception. It is in our blood and we are driven to further the culture of professional gaming in all that we do. We work hand in hand with our pros to forge weaponry for the players who stake their livelihood on podium placements. Our gear is designed to perform flawlessly in high-stress tournament conditions where winning is everything and mistakes cost championships. Those who compete with our equipment will attest – We live by our words: For Gamers. By Gamers.

For more information, please visit www.razerzone.com



Art by:

sponsor


Facebook Twitter Reddit
TL+ Member
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
August 23 2012 00:16 GMT
#2
They they respond in their out english, or is it translated? Sometimes they have unusually short answers.
Refer to my post.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 23 2012 00:22 GMT
#3
creator! <3 gogogo win :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
August 23 2012 00:23 GMT
#4
Life sure as hell's a man of few words...maybe he's still a bit sleepy from that coma of his

I have a hard time seeing Creator not winning this TSL given the remaining opposition and his perfect score thus far, but let's hope it can live up to the epicness of the TSL3 finals ^^
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
August 23 2012 00:24 GMT
#5
I'd think the interview was in Korean and then translated.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2012 00:39 GMT
#6
Thank you for the interviews! CreatorPrime to win it all!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
August 23 2012 00:42 GMT
#7
Sting is a really interesting character. He seems to eke out wins that are unexpected, at least to me. Yet he keeps on winning, so perhaps my expectations should change at some point.

Also seems to be in some kind of training triangle with Taeja and HerO, which sends my HerO senses tingling. He has faced off with Taeja a lot in online tournaments, so I assume that there are ties forming from that. HerO has also attributed quite a bit of his PvT practice to Sting (and Taeja, but that is pretty much a given); in my strange mind, that gives me some attachment to him and makes me appreciate him more than I would someone else without those ties. And of course it helps that he gives pretty well rounded answers.

Also, what a tear Creator is on. Just winning everything everywhere. Makes me quite excited to see how he will do in GSL. Of course, saying that I might just jinx it all and he will not make it out of U&D.

Please make it out Creator. More fashion shows in live report threads.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 00:52:55
August 23 2012 00:51 GMT
#8
EDIT: NVM I'm an idiot.

Also, it's too bad because I like both Creator and Sting but I think I will cheer for the new blood ^^
PrAeToR.FeNiX
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada361 Posts
August 23 2012 01:07 GMT
#9
On August 23 2012 09:51 SpiZe wrote:
EDIT: NVM I'm an idiot.

Also, it's too bad because I like both Creator and Sting but I think I will cheer for the new blood ^^

no your not !
gogo sting!
En taro Adun!
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
August 23 2012 01:19 GMT
#10
I love Sting! He was my underdog pick for the tournament and he's kept on delivering. I also like his honesty. He knows spectators don't enjoy 1-1-1, but he really wanted to win so he went for it anyway. To be honest, I hope he continues playing to win rather than satisfying the spectators.

I like Keen's interview much more than his first interview. I guess it makes sense since he barely eked out a win, but still, it's nice to see him being a bit less arrogant. Also really nice to congratulate djRecco at the end of the interview. That series was awesome. If only Recco was a bit less conservative I think he would have taken it!
Moderator
Darkaros
Profile Joined February 2012
United States248 Posts
August 23 2012 01:29 GMT
#11
Sting seems like a interesting player, I really like his enthusiasm for the TSL. Guess he'll be the new guy I'm cheering for
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
August 23 2012 01:29 GMT
#12
Sting and Keen at least showing some more personality in interviews. Wish Life and Creator talked about things more.

Feel this is really a breakout performance by Sting, but Creator is just too big of a road block. I think Creator v Life for the finals, but I will hope for my underdog Keen to get through!
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
August 23 2012 01:30 GMT
#13
On August 23 2012 10:29 Darkaros wrote:
Sting seems like a interesting player, I really like his enthusiasm for the TSL. Guess he'll be the new guy I'm cheering for


Isn't it nice to find new players you really like and that you will cheer for?

Really like Sting.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 23 2012 02:01 GMT
#14
Creator to win it all!
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
August 23 2012 02:05 GMT
#15
GOGO Creator!
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
August 23 2012 02:10 GMT
#16
Commander Keen to take it all!
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
August 23 2012 02:13 GMT
#17
On August 23 2012 09:42 Porcelina wrote:
Sting is a really interesting character. He seems to eke out wins that are unexpected, at least to me. Yet he keeps on winning, so perhaps my expectations should change at some point.

Also seems to be in some kind of training triangle with Taeja and HerO, which sends my HerO senses tingling. He has faced off with Taeja a lot in online tournaments, so I assume that there are ties forming from that. HerO has also attributed quite a bit of his PvT practice to Sting (and Taeja, but that is pretty much a given); in my strange mind, that gives me some attachment to him and makes me appreciate him more than I would someone else without those ties. And of course it helps that he gives pretty well rounded answers.

Also, what a tear Creator is on. Just winning everything everywhere. Makes me quite excited to see how he will do in GSL. Of course, saying that I might just jinx it all and he will not make it out of U&D.

Please make it out Creator. More fashion shows in live report threads.


Ever watched Sting's stream? During games he'll alt tab and use google translate to try to interpret his chat. He's really the man actually, coming from a huge zerg fanboy that's saying something.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 02:16:53
August 23 2012 02:16 GMT
#18
creator vs life finals
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
LowEloPlayer
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States205 Posts
August 23 2012 02:34 GMT
#19
Gogo Sting! :D Love all the guys on NSHS (and Sage even though he left)
hmm... let's think about it
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
August 23 2012 03:10 GMT
#20
Pretty sure Creator's gonna take this :\
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1132
ComeBackTV 940
SteadfastSC483
TaKeTV 479
LamboSC2387
IndyStarCraft 163
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 483
LamboSC2 387
mouzHeroMarine 284
IndyStarCraft 163
ProTech151
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 83
BRAT_OK 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32672
Shuttle 1566
EffOrt 895
Light 671
Mini 592
Soma 472
firebathero 284
Rush 212
Snow 191
ZerO 161
[ Show more ]
hero 94
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 54
sorry 53
Killer 43
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 20
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 17
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7008
qojqva1758
Dendi920
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
fl0m1342
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2038
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 209
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1743
B2W.Neo983
Beastyqt464
FrodaN313
ArmadaUGS198
Hui .196
KnowMe147
QueenE100
Mew2King84
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss49
C9.Mang039
ToD33
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3001
• TFBlade1216
Other Games
• imaqtpie337
• Shiphtur237
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 19m
Stellar Fest
20h 19m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.