• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

Starcraft 2 Team Icons

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 19:39:40
November 07 2011 18:59 GMT
#1
So, I saw a post about this a while back, but it only had a few teams, and it never really went anywhere. I was bored today so a took some time to make some images that could possibly be used for this purpose.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to Team Icons like the Brood War ones that appear in signatures. IF I HAVE MISSED A TEAM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

If you are intending to use these icons for other purposes, and require a larger image, feel free to contact me via PM and I will be more than happy to help you to the best of my ability

Here are the teams I have done:

4Kings Gaming
[image loading]

Absolute Legends
[image loading]

Acer eSports
[image loading]

Against All Authority
[image loading]

Team Alternate
[image loading]

Archaic eSports
[image loading]

Team AZK
[image loading]

BLAST
[image loading]

Check6 Gaming
[image loading]

Team Clash
[image loading]

CyberNation Now Disbanded
[image loading]

Complexity Gaming
[image loading]

Convergence Gaming
[image loading]

Dead Machine
[image loading]

Team Dignitas
[image loading]

E-Sahara Now Absolute Legends
[image loading]

Eclypsia
[image loading]

Empire
[image loading]


ESC Gaming
[image loading]

eSuba
[image loading]

Evil Geniuses
[image loading]

Fnatic
[image loading]

FXOpen Gaming
[image loading]


Gamania GamaBears
[image loading]

Gosu Gamers Now Disbanded
[image loading]

Team Grubby
[image loading]

Incredible Miracle
[image loading]

Incredible Panic
[image loading]

Team Infinity
[image loading]

Infused
[image loading]

Infinity Seven
[image loading]

Invictus Gaming
[image loading]

It's Gosu
[image loading]


Team LgN
[image loading]

Low Land Lions
[image loading]

Millennium
[image loading]

Mineski
[image loading]

Mousesports
[image loading]

Most Valuable Player
[image loading]

Meet Your Makers
[image loading]

mTw Mindfactory
[image loading]

Natus Vincere Now Disbanded
[image loading]

Newrosoft
[image loading]

New Star HoSeo
[image loading]

Team NrG
[image loading]

Old Generations
[image loading]

oGs/TL Partnership
[image loading]

Pandarea Gaming
[image loading]

Prime Clan
[image loading]

Quantic Gaming
[image loading]

ReIGN Now Disbanded
[image loading]

Rox.KIS Multigaming
[image loading]


SK Gaming
[image loading]

SlayerS
[image loading]

StarTale
[image loading]

StarTale/Quantic
[image loading]

TaoYuan Jets
[image loading]

Team Liquid
[image loading]

Team SCV Life
[image loading]

Tt-Apollos
[image loading]

Tt-esports
[image loading]

TyLoo
[image loading]

Type Vitriolic
[image loading]

Vile Gaming
[image loading]

vVv Gaming
[image loading]

Wayi Spider
[image loading]

Team World Elite
[image loading]

Xpec Ironmen
[image loading]

ZeNEX
[image loading]

Please Note: If I'm missing a team, it's either because it totally slipped my mind, or I couldn't find a good enough logo.

Currently working on fixing up the lower quality ones.

So, what do you think?
Poll: Would you use Starcraft 2 Team Icons?

Yes (806)
 
90%

No, I prefer my Brood War Icon (84)
 
9%

No, I don't like Icons (9)
 
1%

899 total votes

Your vote: Would you use Starcraft 2 Team Icons?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No, I prefer my Brood War Icon
(Vote): No, I don't like Icons



NEW!
Just as a test, I took one of the logo's I've already re-worked and turned it into a mousepad:
+ Show Spoiler [Team ReIGN Mousepad] +
[image loading]

This morning, had to do another test, turned a logo into a magnet:
+ Show Spoiler [SlayerS Magnet] +
[image loading]


EDIT:
Added lots of smaller teams.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
November 07 2011 19:06 GMT
#2
Considering all of the additions that they have been making to TL lately, I think this would be a cool new feature.
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
November 07 2011 19:07 GMT
#3
I would love to have a team icon like they had for Brood War. Seems pretty fair...
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
November 07 2011 19:08 GMT
#4
Ofc i would use it each time i post in BW forum i see my cj team's icone and i miss those
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 07 2011 19:10 GMT
#5
How did you get the Prime logo so fuzzy!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
November 07 2011 19:13 GMT
#6
Prime logo could use work, but yes i would use these!
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
November 07 2011 19:13 GMT
#7
Never noticed the FXO icon before. Really really clever I must say.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
November 07 2011 19:16 GMT
#8
thanks for the compilation
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
-swordguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States560 Posts
November 07 2011 19:16 GMT
#9
Every time I see that Startale logo I die a bit inside. But this would be really cool, especially if we could have a BW and SC2
one.
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country - Nathan Hale Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once - William Shakespeare, ‘’Julius Caesar’’
hellohilo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
November 07 2011 19:18 GMT
#10
This would be awesome! The icons add a little personality to the BW forums, and that'd be great to have in the SC2 forums as well.
i once had a kitty. Kitty lurved me. Then suddenly kitty turned into a destroyer of worlds. T_____T
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
November 07 2011 19:24 GMT
#11
I'd love that as well. make it happen.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
November 07 2011 19:25 GMT
#12
On November 08 2011 04:10 Probe1 wrote:
How did you get the Prime logo so fuzzy!

I honestly just cannot find a large version of the Prime logo.
Even the one from the GSTL Wallpapers isn't big enough.
I'm getting it redone now, along with the AZK one, but this is what I have for now T_T
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
November 07 2011 19:27 GMT
#13
Would be nice to have both icons.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
November 07 2011 19:27 GMT
#14
I've actually never seen the Vile icon before. I didn't even know they had one...although in retrospect I'm pretty stupid for thinking they didn't. Anyway, these are awesome!
#2throwed
Triky
Profile Joined September 2010
Peru99 Posts
November 07 2011 19:28 GMT
#15
Lol nice! but i prefer the BW icons
my life for pylo!
Drolla
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom389 Posts
November 07 2011 19:28 GMT
#16
Never heard of TyLoo but logo is awesome.
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
November 07 2011 19:29 GMT
#17
On November 08 2011 04:13 Eatme wrote:
Never noticed the FXO icon before. Really really clever I must say.

I didn't get it.
It's a pretty badass logo, but what it means?
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
November 07 2011 19:30 GMT
#18
These are awesome!
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
November 07 2011 19:31 GMT
#19
I am sure this is on the to do list.
BlazeTSR
Profile Joined November 2011
United States218 Posts
November 07 2011 19:32 GMT
#20
On November 08 2011 04:16 -swordguy wrote:
Every time I see that Startale logo I die a bit inside. But this would be really cool, especially if we could have a BW and SC2
one.


True!!

In all regards, it would be a nice feature.
Fan of ........... Protoss: Hero, iNcontroL, Nony Zerg: CatZ and Sheth Terran: Demuslim
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 684
WardiTV286
OGKoka 100
Rex94
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 330
Lowko299
ProTech117
OGKoka 100
Rex 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5205
EffOrt 2291
Horang2 1180
Larva 1022
BeSt 832
Hyuk 523
ZerO 431
Stork 190
Light 172
Hyun 156
[ Show more ]
Mini 145
Zeus 143
Killer 129
Barracks 112
Rush 94
ggaemo 44
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 42
Yoon 34
Bale 30
PianO 19
Mong 19
Sacsri 16
Aegong 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Dendi1193
BananaSlamJamma84
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
byalli930
x6flipin257
Other Games
singsing2016
olofmeister1537
XaKoH 326
crisheroes268
Sick242
Pyrionflax193
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King55
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream418
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN98
UltimateBattle 66
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1729
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.