um... this OP needs more content I guess. hmm
Guess I should add I just bought some guitar-hero-like piano training software, and its only a matter of time before I finally buy a keyboard.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
um... this OP needs more content I guess. hmm Guess I should add I just bought some guitar-hero-like piano training software, and its only a matter of time before I finally buy a keyboard. | ||
|
[ZiNC]Ling
United States69 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
ilovezil
United States4143 Posts
| ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|