• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6975 users

Fantasy GSTL Team Discussion - Page 129

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 151 Next
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
August 18 2011 11:19 GMT
#2561
Oh yeah! Thorzain and Naniwa defending my score against my team captain Sheth!
Dattish
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden6297 Posts
August 18 2011 11:36 GMT
#2562
--- Nuked ---
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
August 18 2011 11:44 GMT
#2563
Only 4 people ahead of me in the standings also had Taeja on their team.

Unfortunately, my DRG anti-team pick is about to kick me in the face Those dancing zerglings aren't just a slap in MKP's face, but my own.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Swap
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden144 Posts
August 18 2011 12:45 GMT
#2564
DRG makes fantasy league boring ^^
he he... ja
TrueSidewinder
Profile Joined June 2011
United States7 Posts
August 18 2011 12:48 GMT
#2565
I traded Taeja in week 3 for Sound. Yeah, I'm good at this.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 18 2011 12:48 GMT
#2566
On August 15 2011 14:53 Waxangel wrote:
i think it's time to make that DRG->Naniwa trade


awkward ummmmmmmmmmm
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mr Mauve
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom386 Posts
August 18 2011 12:48 GMT
#2567
On August 18 2011 21:45 Swap wrote:
DRG makes fantasy league boring ^^


Guy above you disagrees 8^D

I've got DRG, MKP, Taeja, and SlayerS as my team. HOUSE!
Hello! How are you today?
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 12:54:37
August 18 2011 12:49 GMT
#2568
On August 18 2011 21:48 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 14:53 Waxangel wrote:
i think it's time to make that DRG->Naniwa trade


awkward ummmmmmmmmmm


This is why Wax is not allowed to write the GSTL advices.
Thank God and gunrun.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
August 18 2011 12:57 GMT
#2569
Despite having DRG and Taeja in my team, captain Optimus not scoring is really hurting me -_-.
CustomKal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada749 Posts
August 18 2011 13:05 GMT
#2570
SUNOVA! I was about to pick up taeja and decided not to cause I figured he would only get 1 or 2 kills max
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
August 18 2011 13:48 GMT
#2571
Good week to have DRG and Taeja =D

Also swapped my team from Prime to SlayerS. Perfect =D

Only player that affects me tomorrow though is Yongwha. Hopefully he'll get a game =D
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Gh86
Profile Joined June 2011
646 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 13:57:44
August 18 2011 13:57 GMT
#2572
I just realized something pretty hilarious, for me at least. Every time I have a player that all-killed, it's always of the team that I have at the moment. Lol
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 18 2011 14:07 GMT
#2573
Taeja I love you!!! I've had SlayerS the entire season and I've debated trading them since Week 3 I think. Finally paid off :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Flowjo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States928 Posts
August 18 2011 14:09 GMT
#2574
On August 18 2011 22:57 Gh86 wrote:
I just realized something pretty hilarious, for me at least. Every time I have a player that all-killed, it's always of the team that I have at the moment. Lol


Rofl you chose FXO before?
IMNestea's biggest fan.
dapanman
Profile Joined September 2010
United States316 Posts
August 18 2011 14:10 GMT
#2575
I traded slayers for funited a week ago

At least I had both taeja and DRG.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 18 2011 15:10 GMT
#2576
i had taeja drg and slayers today
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
asperger
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden1310 Posts
August 18 2011 15:18 GMT
#2577
Two freaking all-kills! :D Sadly I had F.United as a team, of course, but I'm sure they'll get back into the green digits before long. Hoping for YongHwa, Sculp, SocceR, F.U and JYP to tear it up like mad men tomorrow!
Nestea | Puzzle | DongRaeGu | YongHwa
Artik
Profile Joined October 2010
United States71 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 15:23:42
August 18 2011 15:22 GMT
#2578
I think my entire team is falling apart x.x Nobody is worth any points so it's impossible for me to actually trade for any players who have scored more than 4 or so. Though at least having Slayers finally paid off
Liberate me ex inferis
asperger
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden1310 Posts
August 18 2011 15:38 GMT
#2579
On August 19 2011 00:10 Mattchew wrote:
i had taeja drg and slayers today

Holy shit, why do you have jjakji on your anti?
Nestea | Puzzle | DongRaeGu | YongHwa
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
August 18 2011 16:33 GMT
#2580
Welp. That did't change much. Nearly everyone that's in contention to win this fantasy has DRG and probably traded for Taeja. I have a hard time believing they made their trade for anyone else. Perhaps I'm doing too good of a job convincing people to make certain trades. Interesting that DRG got sent out right away. I was hoping for Noblesse to come take out MKP and then TeriousPrime would come get a kill or two. But with DRG going out so fast I understand by Terious didn't get used. Kind of sucky I wasted that trade tax. Oh well.

Between JYP, MVP, YoungHwa, Sage, and JJakji, I feel pretty good about snatching that #1 spot again after tonight .

Note to self: Tell people something convincing but the opposite of what I'm gonna do next 2 weeks. Can't win this fantasy if I keep telling my competition the best moves
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 151 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 165
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2331
Shuttle 1680
Artosis 563
Bale 47
NaDa 32
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift3466
JimRising 642
Counter-Strike
taco 420
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox674
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor903
Other Games
summit1g8575
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft282
ArmadaUGS61
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP136
• Hupsaiya 117
• davetesta19
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo308
Other Games
• Scarra765
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 13m
OSC
19h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.