On March 03 2010 05:13 no_re wrote:
you didn't compress it?
you didn't compress it?
Nope!
| Forum Index > TSL2 Forum |
|
KwarK
United States44329 Posts
On March 03 2010 05:13 no_re wrote: you didn't compress it? Nope! | ||
|
intrigue
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
| ||
|
Raneth
England527 Posts
probably wouldnt be too hard to arrange getting everyone pc's etc somewhere ![]() | ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
Raneth
England527 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KwarK
United States44329 Posts
http://rs927.rapidshare.com/files/358587057/KwarK_vs_rANDY_grudge_match.ogv | ||
|
Alethios
New Zealand2765 Posts
Hahah nice going! Such fun times. I'd have no problem with the cost-taste ratio of fosters if it wasn't a bloody Australian beer! Travelling half way around the world to drink Aussie piss is just depressing :D I'm in Hong Kong at the moment. I'll be back in New Zealand in about a day, where i'll crank out my Day 56? - Haywards Heath (UK TSL) post as soon as possible. | ||
|
deL
Australia5540 Posts
| ||
|
Raneth
England527 Posts
hows hong kong going? | ||
|
KwarK
United States44329 Posts
| ||
|
Nytefish
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Also, I didn't realise my asian accent was so noticeable until I watched that video. :D | ||
|
Alethios
New Zealand2765 Posts
On March 04 2010 12:24 Mogget wrote: cool stuff man, but nothing was stopping anyone else bringing beer hows hong kong going?These damned 24-hour completely free computers in the airport are slow. I keep falling asleep standing up. Haven't slept more than 4 hours in the last 3 days or so, except when I collapsed on the seats in the waiting lounge only to be woken up an hour later with a massive headache and terrible cramps everywhere. In any case, I wasn't really able to enjoy the city properly... but I know i'll be back someday. The beer was most certainly appreciated. Cheers for that. | ||
|
Raneth
England527 Posts
and np's on the beer, i always try to bring a crate of something with me to gatherings, if for no other reason just so i know i have something to kill the braincells with :D | ||
|
distant_voice
Germany2521 Posts
On March 04 2010 12:54 KwarK wrote: Distant_voice kindly compressed the video file for me because I lacked the technical knowhow to do so myself. It has been added to the tracker and is about 1/15 of the size. Dl that instead. use the torrent or this link: http://rapidshare.com/files/358587057/KwarK_vs_rANDY_grudge_match.ogv.html it won't last forever, but I don't think too much people are interested anyway. I for one didn't read this thread and was hoping for an epic 2-4 hours of high quality Starcraft 2 footage. ![]() | ||
|
Vilda
Sweden111 Posts
| ||
|
TaG]SiG
United Kingdom53 Posts
| ||
|
epjx31
United Kingdom324 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|