http://www.justin.tv/its_gosu
Tune in pls!
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
http://www.justin.tv/its_gosu Tune in pls! | ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
| ||
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
Another Gold Star for today. +1 Late +1 Unplug Nice stats bro Edit: Rob just said he needs to be banned if he doesn't win this tournament. 2 days ban OR WIN. | ||
|
-orb-
United States5770 Posts
That's the last time I tell someone I'm colorblind Honestly going mass nuke when I just told you I'm colorblind... after a 2rax allin with 3 bunkers? Could you possibly cheese and allin more to win? Pretty sad from the person that's "expected" to win the whole tournament that you can't even play standard to win vs a "lesser" player. Oh well BTW is anyone else's computer absolutely terrible? In all my matches every single time a fight would happen I literally had less than 5 fps... makes it pretty impossible to micro at all | ||
|
NrG.NeverExpo
Canada2114 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
a finals not TvT! | ||
|
Sadistx
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
On May 29 2011 04:52 -orb- wrote: Well That's the last time I tell someone I'm colorblind Honestly going mass nuke when I just told you I'm colorblind... after a 2rax allin with 3 bunkers? Could you possibly cheese and allin more to win? Pretty sad from the person that's "expected" to win the whole tournament that you can't even play standard to win vs a "lesser" player. Oh well BTW is anyone else's computer absolutely terrible? In all my matches every single time a fight would happen I literally had less than 5 fps... makes it pretty impossible to micro at all Yeah, these computers get pretty terrible once supplies hit 100+ Also the fucking chain smokers, dear god. This might take a while ![]() | ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
| ||
|
NrG.NeverExpo
Canada2114 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
| ||
|
Sadistx
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
| ||
|
hooktits
United States972 Posts
| ||
|
miniMAXX
United States199 Posts
Congrats Avilo for winning....again and Eve for doing a fantastic job beating Revillusion. Great matches.Special thanks to Lucky for helping with this LAN behind the scene, Torenhire for doing the brackets and CaucasianAsian for posting the event on TL. Thanks everyone! So when's the next LAN?....LOL | ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
![]() | ||
|
deepfield1
United States373 Posts
can't do that one either..someone do one in june! | ||
|
DarkVI3tz
United States157 Posts
On May 30 2011 01:48 deepfield1 wrote: july 16 lame can't do that one either..someone do one in june! If we do one in June, there won't be much participants considering how MLG is this week then in three weeks is WCG? Plus we need time to spread word out for the LAN events so we have a big number of people participating plus Prize pool so... | ||
|
Arkansassy
358 Posts
, ) handled it like the pros they are.Congrats to Avilo, you done good, Mister. You played well against some top players. (Guys, stop asking why I'm not there - obviously, I'm afraid of jinxing avilo ) | ||
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
On May 30 2011 03:25 Arkansassy wrote: Thanks to all the peeps that made this event happen and all the great players that attended. Some super exciting games were played. Ayesee and Redmaje, despite the technical issues, (and one clumsy dude, whose name I shall not mention, but who is kind enough to coordinate these events and whose initials are LF , ) handled it like the pros they are.Congrats to Avilo, you done good, Mister. You played well against some top players. (Guys, stop asking why I'm not there - obviously, I'm afraid of jinxing avilo )Semi off topic, but I read the blog in your signature and I just wanna make a comment on something.. I don't even know how many straight games Avilo won to get to the finals, but the final game was bo5 and if he had lost any, it would have gone to bo10. I can't even figure that out, it's just dumb. All I know is they started at Cyberground around 11 a.m. and it didn't end until almost 10 p.m. He went like 18-0 or something. I keep the brackets up to date with accurate results, so all 2-0 are 2-0, and 2-1 etc. etc. The double BO5 in the Grand Finals is actually in his favor, to be honest. I fail to see how it's dumb, either. The whole purpose of the two BO5 is so that Avilo would have had to be eliminted TWICE in a DOUBLE elimination tournament. Say eve managed to 3-0 Avilo in the first BO5, if we didn't have that second game in there, basically everyone in the whole tournament had a second chance (including eve) except for Avilo. Avilo had to lose the entire BO5, not just one game, for this to happen. Avilo isn't stupid, nor is anyone else that comes to our tournament (except me maybe) and having to play eve in a second BO5 would have given him some insight on how to play against his style. So really Avilo was alot more comfortable going into those finals that eve was, I think. Winning 3 games vs winning 6. Thanks all for coming, anyhow. Maybe I'll do something in June for those of us who can't travel / are bad and can't be at WCG. Think of it as a chance for us who aren't in GM league to finally win a DC LAN. haha. We'll see! Maybe work something out with ItsGosu again. Grats Avilo for winning and Grats to eve for giving us a non TvT final for a change. That's almost better than Avilo winning, imo :p | ||
|
Arkansassy
358 Posts
On May 29 2011 04:52 -orb- wrote: Well That's the last time I tell someone I'm colorblind Honestly going mass nuke when I just told you I'm colorblind... after a 2rax allin with 3 bunkers? Could you possibly cheese and allin more to win? Pretty sad from the person that's "expected" to win the whole tournament that you can't even play standard to win vs a "lesser" player. Oh well BTW is anyone else's computer absolutely terrible? In all my matches every single time a fight would happen I literally had less than 5 fps... makes it pretty impossible to micro at all Guess you don't have to tell anyone you're colorblind anymore, cuz everyone knows now. I know avilo enough to know that in a competition, no matter the disability, he fights to win. If you enter with a disability, you're there to win, as well. Regardless, of that fact, when you asked Avilo to change HIS color from green, he honored your request and changed to purple. He didn't know you were colorblind and thought you wanted him to change his color, because of the map. Furthermore, I watched the games, and I guess your def of "cheese" and "allin" is if I lose that's what my opponent did. The amount of nukes he used lol - okay, he probably did it for show, cuz the casters couldn't even keep up with the count. But that's avilo and it is "standard" for him. | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Mini Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork ZerO Snow Rush ggaemo Zeus Leta hero Killer Pusan Sea.KH sorry Last Sharp Mind Shine Mong soO Bale Shinee Aegong ToSsGirL Trap Sexy NotJumperer Free Yoon HiyA Terrorterran JulyZerg Icarus Sacsri zelot Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35611 singsing2147 olofmeister1175 B2W.Neo921 Mlord262 Hui .174 Liquid`VortiX140 ArmadaUGS140 Mew2King108 ToD75 QueenE74 Chillindude16 Railgan12 ZerO(Twitch)10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|