• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:10
CEST 11:10
KST 18:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6014 users

Orlando, FL Starcraft II nights - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
July 06 2011 23:25 GMT
#101
We're going to be there this Friday for this week's event.
www.regimentrunning.com
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
July 17 2011 22:11 GMT
#102
Nice, had about 5 SC2 people there last night amidst every other LoLtard there
www.regimentrunning.com
Musiq_ECGL
Profile Joined July 2011
United States20 Posts
July 21 2011 03:14 GMT
#103
<3 Cecil
Learn from your mistakes and keep playing!
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 16 2011 03:48 GMT
#104
This Saturday is the next one (NLL calendar has a script error and I can't update it). They also have a smash bros. tourney that day as well so let's show off for them!
www.regimentrunning.com
safetykid
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
August 25 2011 00:57 GMT
#105
What time is the event this Friday?
Remember kids, Safety First!
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 25 2011 22:22 GMT
#106
It's all day really. I won't be there until about 4-5pm but I intend on being there until around 1am. Can't be up too late though I'm running in the Savage Race the next day
www.regimentrunning.com
RichWing
Profile Joined January 2011
United States22 Posts
August 26 2011 16:47 GMT
#107
Hmm. I think I may come out and check it out tonight. I get out of work at ten, so I'll bring a change of clothes and head over there when i get out i think.
Is it BYoC or what would i need to bring?
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
August 26 2011 17:32 GMT
#108
You can bring your accessories if you want but they have everything you need. I think it is $27 with the discount now. I'm heading down there soon.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 26 2011 18:39 GMT
#109
You can bring your keyboard and mouse if you want. They have an ABS mechanical keyboard and an MX518 mouse by default. You don't have to BYOC, though.
www.regimentrunning.com
RichWing
Profile Joined January 2011
United States22 Posts
August 26 2011 18:54 GMT
#110
Alright. Think things'll still be going on around 10-11 (when i get off work)?
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
MLGDillon
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States20 Posts
August 26 2011 18:56 GMT
#111
noooo Im at MLG Raleigh this weekend
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 26 2011 20:35 GMT
#112
I'm there right now~ There are too many people using the internets for me to stream unfortunately. See you guys here though!
www.regimentrunning.com
CzechsMix
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
August 26 2011 23:38 GMT
#113
Does anybody who frequents this even live on the south side of orlando (Kissimmee/Celebration Area) want to carpool? it's a long drive and if I could split it (every other friday) taht would be great.
Legalize Stimpacks
RichWing
Profile Joined January 2011
United States22 Posts
August 27 2011 03:08 GMT
#114
I got there and saw only like ~15 people there and only like ~6 of them playing SC2. I just said screw it and left since I dont feel like paying $5/hr just to play a game i can play for free at home. :/ Thought there would be more people.

I'll just be at the LANKnights event in september, which I know attracts more people.
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 27 2011 04:34 GMT
#115
You probably cought us playing HoN lol
www.regimentrunning.com
captainwaffles
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1050 Posts
August 28 2011 22:14 GMT
#116
Do you still run these SC2 nights? can't believe I've never heard of it before, I live in PSL but I would definitely go at least once month, probably drag a friend or 2 as well.
https://x.com/CaptainWaffless
JungHyun
Profile Joined January 2011
United States47 Posts
August 28 2011 22:39 GMT
#117
On August 29 2011 07:14 captainwaffles wrote:
Do you still run these SC2 nights? can't believe I've never heard of it before, I live in PSL but I would definitely go at least once month, probably drag a friend or 2 as well.

Most definitely, we hold it every single week, unless Cecil has somewhere else to go.
Age is only a number.
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 28 2011 23:42 GMT
#118
We're going for Friday for this week's SCII night. Updating the calendar at NLL right now.
www.regimentrunning.com
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
September 02 2011 15:32 GMT
#119
Going to get there tonight at 5
www.regimentrunning.com
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
September 24 2011 15:25 GMT
#120
Tonight is the last night to pre-register for the course in person. I will be there at around 5pm at the earliest and I'll be there until about 2am.
www.regimentrunning.com
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 189
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1142
Bisu 747
Soma 172
hero 168
HiyA 104
EffOrt 65
sorry 36
ZerO 32
Mong 31
Killer 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Pusan 20
Sharp 17
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft822
crisheroes411
Other Games
gofns29498
olofmeister1040
singsing938
ceh9566
Livibee215
Pyrionflax107
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• StrangeGG 33
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2408
League of Legends
• Jankos1420
• Rush1117
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
50m
Afreeca Starleague
50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.