On October 07 2016 14:24 Wrath wrote:
I was hoping one day we may see SSL12...
I was hoping one day we may see SSL12...
http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=starcraft_new&no=4712332
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Thouhastmail
Korea (North)876 Posts
On October 07 2016 14:24 Wrath wrote: I was hoping one day we may see SSL12... http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=starcraft_new&no=4712332 | ||
|
lestye
United States4243 Posts
On October 07 2016 14:24 Wrath wrote: I was hoping one day we may see SSL12... Honestly I don't see how you could support an SSL12. Sonic did a lot of terrible things. former pros Intotherainbow borrowed money, and used his savings to invest in Sbenu. and now he's completely fucked because of that fraud. | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
| ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
On October 08 2016 00:40 Thouhastmail wrote: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=starcraft_new&no=4712332 The link is not working for me. What is it about? | ||
|
Thouhastmail
Korea (North)876 Posts
On October 08 2016 01:45 eviltomahawk wrote: Show nested quote + On October 08 2016 00:40 Thouhastmail wrote: On October 07 2016 14:24 Wrath wrote: I was hoping one day we may see SSL12... http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=starcraft_new&no=4712332 The link is not working for me. What is it about? ![]() | ||
|
outscar
2832 Posts
| ||
|
207aicila
1237 Posts
On October 08 2016 02:04 outscar wrote: Why Sonic why? You were considered as Jesus who revived BW and now you bit the dust... This is old news by now though. | ||
|
afreecaTV.Char
United States340 Posts
On October 07 2016 12:44 Thouhastmail wrote: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=025&aid=0002649436 Sbenu officially closed their business. Goodbye, I hope I never see you again. Now I will have to try and keep my Sbenu hoodie in mint condition ![]() | ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|