On March 02 2015 03:54 Noonius wrote:
there's a rumor going on in korean fangirl forums that Maru has never lasted 10 minutes
there's a rumor going on in korean fangirl forums that Maru has never lasted 10 minutes
hahahhahahaha
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
On March 02 2015 03:54 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On March 02 2015 03:52 GreenMash wrote: On March 02 2015 03:48 Skynx wrote: On March 02 2015 03:44 GreenMash wrote: On March 02 2015 03:42 Noonius wrote: On March 02 2015 03:41 Skynx wrote: Parting 2-0 ![]() well, that was quick. I'm guessing he was too scared of terran late game and just protossed his way to victory He did i lost 2 a ten gate and a stalker allin T____________T, Don't worry I'm sure you did better than Maru to defend did maru last 10 minutes? I didnt there's a rumor going on in korean fangirl forums that Maru has never lasted 10 minutes hahahhahahaha | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Ben1500
United Kingdom180 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:10 Ben1500 wrote: Did anyone see me play? I got wrecked by tempests. TakeTV casted your game | ||
|
Serimek
France2274 Posts
| ||
|
IeZaeL
Italy991 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:17 KeksX wrote: Show nested quote + On March 02 2015 04:10 Ben1500 wrote: Did anyone see me play? I got wrecked by tempests. TakeTV casted your game Shit map yo. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Ben1500
United Kingdom180 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:17 KeksX wrote: Show nested quote + On March 02 2015 04:10 Ben1500 wrote: Did anyone see me play? I got wrecked by tempests. TakeTV casted your game Pretty embarrassing I think I killed the rocks losing my the game lol. | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
![]() I'm so bad at marine-tank vs marine-tank, and my computer doesn't really keep up when its mass marines either. Should've just cheesed or offraced. GL to everyone left in the tourney! | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13425 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:21 DJHelium wrote: Damnit! Lost in a TvT 1-2, next opponent was the bigboy ![]() I'm so bad at marine-tank vs marine-tank, and my computer doesn't really keep up when its mass marines either. Should've just cheesed or offraced. GL to everyone left in the tourney! Ah rough dude. One day! | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
better turn on the ol' idiot box | ||
|
Serimek
France2274 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
edit: if i beat next opponent im playing vs xenocider/sortof. HYPE | ||
|
Serimek
France2274 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:25 Ej_ wrote: woohoO, recovered from replay, 2:1 Gilgamesh, waiting for next opponent LT proud. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:25 Ej_ wrote: woohoO, recovered from replay, 2:1 Gilgamesh, waiting for next opponent edit: if i beat next opponent im playing vs xenocider/sortof. HYPE Proud of you Ej_ | ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
On March 02 2015 04:23 Serimek wrote: Echo's beautiful. Yes, it's a stunningly pretty map. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7129 fl0m848 shahzam447 C9.Mang0199 FrodaN192 KnowMe141 ArmadaUGS91 ToD81 JuggernautJason71 Mew2King69 ViBE21 PPMD17 NeuroSwarm14 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|