• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7771 users

Flash to stream on Oct 17 24:00 KST - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
October 17 2014 15:50 GMT
#221
On October 18 2014 00:46 Deathstar wrote:
FLASH WENT ON HIS REAL GM ACCT
IT'S GO TIME
RANK 8

I'm sure it's not his, I had this account tagged as "PRIME" somehow haha. Maybe Maru had streamed on it or something. There are like 2k games in Zerg/Protoss in the overall history of the account.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 15:50 GMT
#222
I normally don't watch streams but I think this one is an exception.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
October 17 2014 15:51 GMT
#223
I really wish they would have fixed the camera/sound issues BEFORE they started the stream -_-

Pretty sweet games though, on that high masters account he was just toying with his opponents...cant wait to see the GM games
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 17 2014 15:52 GMT
#224
On October 18 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I normally don't watch streams but I think this one is an exception.

Same here. The only other streams I watch are Stephano and sometimes Grubby but otherwise I'm not a fan of players streaming ladder.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
October 17 2014 15:52 GMT
#225
Holy shit 10k hype!
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Everlong
Profile Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1973 Posts
October 17 2014 15:52 GMT
#226
On October 18 2014 00:51 jubil wrote:
I really wish they would have fixed the camera/sound issues BEFORE they started the stream -_-

Pretty sweet games though, on that high masters account he was just toying with his opponents...cant wait to see the GM games


Wow, you have Flash streaming, with his face smilin right there and you still find a way to complain... I don't understand this world.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 15:53 GMT
#227
no sound ;___;
rip passion
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
October 17 2014 15:53 GMT
#228
So, today was quite a shitty day. Just came home, slightly sad. Now I'm sitting here with a nice mug of coffee and some delicious german sausages to watch God stream. Life ain't that bad after all.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 15:53 GMT
#229
On October 18 2014 00:52 Everlong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:51 jubil wrote:
I really wish they would have fixed the camera/sound issues BEFORE they started the stream -_-

Pretty sweet games though, on that high masters account he was just toying with his opponents...cant wait to see the GM games


Wow, you have Flash streaming, with his face smilin right there and you still find a way to complain... I don't understand this world.


we are grateful


but we also want sound ;___;
rip passion
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 15:54 GMT
#230
On October 18 2014 00:53 virpi wrote:
So, today was quite a shitty day. Just came home, slightly sad. Now I'm sitting here with a nice mug of coffee and some delicious german sausages to watch God stream. Life ain't that bad after all.


that's the spirit! :D
rip passion
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 17 2014 15:54 GMT
#231
On October 18 2014 00:02 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:02 Darkhorse wrote:
inb4 "Oh my god he's so good he's the best player ever!!!!" based on this stream rather than tournament results


Are you shitting on a player in a thread didaceted to him ?

No rather I think I'm shitting on his over zealous fan base that has made this such a large event
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
October 17 2014 15:54 GMT
#232
On October 18 2014 00:46 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:43 Lorning wrote:
Featured on air?

Really? =.=


TL loves flash.

TL loves a lot of players, but I never see them featured

name a few (of Flash's caliber) who never stream
Michael Probu
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 15:55:01
October 17 2014 15:54 GMT
#233
On October 18 2014 00:52 Everlong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:51 jubil wrote:
I really wish they would have fixed the camera/sound issues BEFORE they started the stream -_-

Pretty sweet games though, on that high masters account he was just toying with his opponents...cant wait to see the GM games


Wow, you have Flash streaming, with his face smilin right there and you still find a way to complain... I don't understand this world.

I don't think it's exaggerated to want a stream with sound in 2014.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
October 17 2014 15:54 GMT
#234
Theres the sound!
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 15:54 GMT
#235
11k viewers broken!

What was JD at his peak?
rip passion
QuakePhil
Profile Joined September 2013
United States14 Posts
October 17 2014 15:55 GMT
#236
Really cool stream to watch!
Damn I should have joined teamliquid sooner :) http://quakephil.com http://qw.quakephil.com
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
October 17 2014 15:55 GMT
#237
Hahaha the "Let there be sound" in the Twitch chat
Everlong
Profile Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1973 Posts
October 17 2014 15:55 GMT
#238
On October 18 2014 00:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:02 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:02 Darkhorse wrote:
inb4 "Oh my god he's so good he's the best player ever!!!!" based on this stream rather than tournament results


Are you shitting on a player in a thread didaceted to him ?

No rather I think I'm shitting on his over zealous fan base that has made this such a large event


And what is your problem exactly?
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
October 17 2014 15:55 GMT
#239
So.. should I buy a Razer mech keyboard or not? I love Flash and all but I heard Razer keyboard break quite easily :S
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
October 17 2014 15:56 GMT
#240
On October 18 2014 00:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:02 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:02 Darkhorse wrote:
inb4 "Oh my god he's so good he's the best player ever!!!!" based on this stream rather than tournament results


Are you shitting on a player in a thread didaceted to him ?

No rather I think I'm shitting on his over zealous fan base that has made this such a large event

no you're just being silly anti-fan, seriously.
Michael Probu
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1461
910 96
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
Aegong 20
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
summit1g9265
PiGStarcraft465
ceh9212
Sick177
ArmadaUGS133
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream256
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1468
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 17m
OSC
6h 17m
Stellar Fest
6h 17m
OSC
17h 17m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.