• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9092 users

WCS AM - Ro16 Group C & D Preview (Season 1) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
31 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 15:07 GMT
#21
On April 07 2014 00:05 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 22:41 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Darkhorse didn't write the preview for Bomber's group TT

I was sure he could influence peanuts to write the correct prediction.

Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 23:34 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Rest assured if I had written group D Bomber would have been the winner

Do not disappoint me again, apprentice.

He asked to write that one because, "I FUCKING LOVE BOMBER" I thought he had it under control :/
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:03 GMT
#22
Picking TaeJa to advance is a good idea
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
April 06 2014 16:44 GMT
#23
I'd give Arthur the lock to advance, then Taeja or Macsed depending on which Taeja shows up
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 18:12 GMT
#24
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Bomber will lose to Crank
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ReD-EyeD
Profile Joined January 2011
Russian Federation32 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-06 18:24:23
April 06 2014 18:20 GMT
#25
On April 07 2014 03:12 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Bomber will lose to Crank

Not sure if it's a counter curse. How come you're so sure about it?
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
April 06 2014 18:54 GMT
#26
On April 07 2014 00:07 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:05 Wintex wrote:
On April 06 2014 22:41 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Darkhorse didn't write the preview for Bomber's group TT

I was sure he could influence peanuts to write the correct prediction.

On April 06 2014 23:34 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Rest assured if I had written group D Bomber would have been the winner

Do not disappoint me again, apprentice.

He asked to write that one because, "I FUCKING LOVE BOMBER" I thought he had it under control :/


I do fucking love Bomber. But he's not in top shape right now, and Polt... Polt is a beast. He's looking really on point right now. His play in IEM Cologne was wonderful and he's showing a great form (ranked 5th overall on Aligulac).

Yes, TvT is a specialty of Bomber's. However, Bomber isn't having the best few months. He's been making some mistakes, losing games he shouldn't have, slipping up in his attacks once or twice.

The difference between Polt and Bomber's TvT win rates is a fifth of a percent, in favor of Bomber (61.04 to 61.32). At present, I think that that's such a negligible difference that I decided to give it to Polt. I do think it'll be a 2-1 win though.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 19:05 GMT
#27
On April 07 2014 03:54 peanutsfan1995 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:07 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:05 Wintex wrote:
On April 06 2014 22:41 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Darkhorse didn't write the preview for Bomber's group TT

I was sure he could influence peanuts to write the correct prediction.

On April 06 2014 23:34 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Rest assured if I had written group D Bomber would have been the winner

Do not disappoint me again, apprentice.

He asked to write that one because, "I FUCKING LOVE BOMBER" I thought he had it under control :/


I do fucking love Bomber. But he's not in top shape right now, and Polt... Polt is a beast. He's looking really on point right now. His play in IEM Cologne was wonderful and he's showing a great form (ranked 5th overall on Aligulac).

Yes, TvT is a specialty of Bomber's. However, Bomber isn't having the best few months. He's been making some mistakes, losing games he shouldn't have, slipping up in his attacks once or twice.

The difference between Polt and Bomber's TvT win rates is a fifth of a percent, in favor of Bomber (61.04 to 61.32). At present, I think that that's such a negligible difference that I decided to give it to Polt. I do think it'll be a 2-1 win though.

Haha Wintex is fanboy we're just having fun
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
April 06 2014 19:23 GMT
#28
Let's go bomber!
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
Liman
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia681 Posts
April 06 2014 21:25 GMT
#29
I can barely recognize Bomber,he looks so different.
Hopefully these will be epic games.
Freelancer veteran
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
April 06 2014 21:43 GMT
#30
Lets bet on how many rines will die in this group. Im going with 500
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
WaSteR
Profile Joined February 2014
United States3 Posts
April 06 2014 23:01 GMT
#31
impressed with Arthur atm nice
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
April 07 2014 06:01 GMT
#32
On April 07 2014 00:05 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 22:41 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Darkhorse didn't write the preview for Bomber's group TT

I was sure he could influence peanuts to write the correct prediction.

Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 23:34 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 21:45 Wintex wrote:
Bomber will show you how little you believe, Darkhorse. I am disappointed.

Rest assured if I had written group D Bomber would have been the winner

Do not disappoint me again, apprentice.



LOL, i guess your prediction of Bomber being a winner in the group is quite incorrect, lol, i guess you have to have more faith in Polt than Bomber
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2373
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1001
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 30m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.