• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

The unofficial HomeStory Cup drinking game - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
muHb
Profile Joined August 2010
United States75 Posts
November 13 2013 23:34 GMT
#61
im gonna go straight into whitera difficulty tomorrow (starts at 930am EST for me). if i pass out/die then so be it. yolo
May the optimism of tomorrow be your foundation for today.
ElMeanYo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1032 Posts
November 13 2013 23:35 GMT
#62
Rotterdam says "hashtag" anything.

This one alone will have me under the table
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 13 2013 23:38 GMT
#63
I don't get it, how do I win this game?
Cogito, ergo toss.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 13 2013 23:39 GMT
#64
On November 14 2013 08:38 Zackeva wrote:
I don't get it, how do I win this game?


That's the good part, you win if you lose in this game.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
November 13 2013 23:40 GMT
#65
On November 14 2013 08:38 Zackeva wrote:
I don't get it, how do I win this game?


Survive the weekend
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 13 2013 23:40 GMT
#66
On November 14 2013 08:39 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 08:38 Zackeva wrote:
I don't get it, how do I win this game?


That's the good part, you win if you lose in this game.


Sounds like I'd be good at dis shizzle.
Cogito, ergo toss.
Mstring
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia510 Posts
November 13 2013 23:41 GMT
#67
This brought back some great memories of HSCs passed. Can't wait for this one!
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 13 2013 23:42 GMT
#68
This is one of those moments when I really wish I had friends (let me finish...) who like Sc2...
Cogito, ergo toss.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
November 13 2013 23:43 GMT
#69
The ultimate irony of the SC2 LR Clique is that they don't even go into LRs anyore.
I feel old.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Prog455
Profile Joined April 2012
Denmark970 Posts
November 13 2013 23:44 GMT
#70
On November 14 2013 08:38 Zackeva wrote:
I don't get it, how do I win this game?

I guess you can say you win if you are the last person to chicken out
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-13 23:48:02
November 13 2013 23:47 GMT
#71
On November 14 2013 08:38 Zackeva wrote:
I don't get it, how do I win this game?

There are 3 tiers of victories you can achieve in this.

Tier 1: Be alive after the end of the tournament
Tier 2: Be alive after the end of the tournament without visiting the hospital once
Tier 3: Be alive after the end of the tournament without visiting the hospital once + without puking once

GLHF
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 13 2013 23:49 GMT
#72
On November 14 2013 08:42 Zackeva wrote:
This is one of those moments when I really wish I had friends (let me finish...) who like Sc2...


Yeah, I know what you mean. I will just treat HSC as a warmup before I go out with my friends this weekend. Well if I can still go out after this game that is.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
November 13 2013 23:51 GMT
#73
This is actually amazing, though I thought it was funny wax had to tell someone what he means by "drink" D: (I mean the "finish your drink option" is there, so given the context it seems like it should be pretty obvious :X)

The difficulty settings and options in general are all A+
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 13 2013 23:56 GMT
#74
On November 14 2013 08:49 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 08:42 Zackeva wrote:
This is one of those moments when I really wish I had friends (let me finish...) who like Sc2...


Yeah, I know what you mean. I will just treat HSC as a warmup before I go out with my friends this weekend. Well if I can still go out after this game that is.


Aim not to be able to and a good time shall be had!
Cogito, ergo toss.
LeapofFaith
Profile Joined November 2011
United States446 Posts
November 14 2013 01:30 GMT
#75
This is the greatest drinking game ever, no questions asked.
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
November 14 2013 01:45 GMT
#76
kudos to anyone that does the drinking game on white-ra difficulty setting. I'll go with the NA difficulty. I want to still be alive at the end of the tournament .
Don't mind me
Wyrd
Profile Joined May 2011
United States211 Posts
November 14 2013 02:03 GMT
#77
GG
www.twitch.tv/wyrd5
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 14 2013 02:06 GMT
#78
I think I can handle this
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Liquid`Snute
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Norway839 Posts
November 14 2013 03:27 GMT
#79
bahaha. great OP
Team Liquid
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
November 14 2013 03:28 GMT
#80
Take a drink whenever Stephano makes a Swarm Host. Finish it whenever he has more than two Spine Crawlers near the Swarm Hosts.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 525
WardiTV210
Rex99
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17049
StarCastTV_EN406
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
mouzHeroMarine 313
ProTech125
Rex 99
OGKoka 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11601
EffOrt 5582
BeSt 1744
ZerO 1141
Horang2 1021
Larva 851
Hyuk 849
Hyun 276
Zeus 267
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
Light 206
Killer 192
Barracks 123
Rush 86
Mini 83
ggaemo 48
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 35
Bale 32
Terrorterran 25
Sacsri 21
Mong 20
PianO 20
Sea.KH 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi782
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli857
x6flipin132
Other Games
singsing1948
olofmeister1542
XaKoH 478
crisheroes278
Sick198
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King52
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream475
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 227
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1796
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.