• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10213 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague Teams Here - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 37 Next All
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 07:11:20
December 07 2012 01:30 GMT
#161
Flash and the Pan

Main Team
10 (T)Flash (captain)
1 (Z)Hyuk
4 (P)Mini
3 (T)Puma
2 (T)Sea
6 (Z)soO
3 team KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (P)Huk
7 (P)Shy
3 (Z)Zenio


Rise of Hyuk 2012-2013. That is all.
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:33:59
December 07 2012 01:31 GMT
#162
oSa

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
1 (Z)Bear
2 (Z)HoeJJa
1 (Z)Hyuk
12 (P)Rain (captain)
7 (Z)Stephano
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (P)Jaehoon
4 (T)Light

I can see Rain and Stephano seeing tons of action in PL, and both are hugely dominating forces. I am really impressed with Bbyong's playstyle, and think he will do well. Then cheap zergs to fill out the roster (though I think Hyuk and HoeJJa will do really well, especially with their associated costs).

Also, protoss anti-team, sorry protoss.
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:35:51
December 07 2012 01:33 GMT
#163
DiKs's

Main Team
1 (P)BisAnG
3 (Z)Hydra
6 (Z)hyvaa
3 (T)Puma
2 (T)Sea (captain)
7 (T)TaeJa
6 Team : EG.TL

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
3 (Z)Sacsri
8 (Z)Soulkey

GL All !
ThunderGod
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
New Zealand897 Posts
December 07 2012 01:35 GMT
#164
Eh decided to change out hero[join] for Jaedong, even though I think Jaedong won't be in Korea to play every week.

Thunder

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
8 (Z)Jaedong
5 (P)JangBi (captain)
1 (Z)s2
2 (T)Sea
4 (Z)ZerO
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (T)Baby
3 (P)free
3 (P)Motive
"Certain forms of popular music nowadays, namely rap and hip hop styles, are just irritating gangsters bragging about their illegal exploits and short-sighted lifestyles." - Shiverfish ~2009
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:36:35
December 07 2012 01:35 GMT
#165
For Great Justice

Main Team
6 (P)Best
2 (Z)HoeJJa
5 (T)Reality
2 (T)Sea
7 (P)Trap (captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
4 Samsung KHAN

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
6 (Z)hyvaa
3 (Z)Zenio

I have no idea what I'm doing - I've watched zero SC2 since the last Proleague's Grand Finals. So I went with things I observed before - I like mid-tier players, and I try to keep as much team diversity as possible. Given that, I picked players I've liked on my main, and players I have no idea about on my anti.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
kochanfe
Profile Joined July 2011
Micronesia1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:38:23
December 07 2012 01:36 GMT
#166
Suq Madiq

Main Team
9 (T)Bogus (captain)
3 (Z)Calm
3 (T)Classic
2 (Z)IdrA
8 (Z)Jaedong
2 (P)ParalyzE
3 SAMSUNG KHAN

Anti Team
2 (Z)Dream.t)check
9 (Z)Effort
2 (T)Speed

Hmmm... feeling alright about my team. Found a way to fit Bogus and Jaedong on the same team Hopefully STX does really well 'cause i picked it as my team and three of my players are from it so... yeah. I felt that EffOrt was pretty overpriced and I don't think this is really CJ's season so I thought that he might be a nice choice for my anti-team.
"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:44:54
December 07 2012 01:38 GMT
#167
DINO OWNAGE, no chance bro.

Main Team
9 (Z)Effort
2 (Z)fOKINS
5 (P)JangBi
2 (T)Sea
2 (T)Snow
6 (P)Stork (captain)
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (P)Best
10 (T)Flash
5 (P)Stats

Flash will be traded away before he gets scary good, first match is unfavarorable for me anyway but it is a risk i take. (Flash vs Zenio).

For Stork and JangBi i put a lot of faith and they are capable of becoming very stellar players, especially JangBi, I had to put 9 points into Effort, but i believe he should become one of the best zergs.

Sea, Snow, Fokins - Sea is way better than his worth in points, Snow and Fokins are a risky choice but they HAVE potential.

After thinking, there is no chance for this team with FLash on anti but i will leave it as that for shits and giggles.
Stork[gm]
TheGGparadox
Profile Joined February 2012
United States37 Posts
December 07 2012 01:39 GMT
#168
Bonjwa #1

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu (captain)
2 (P)Horang2
1 (Z)Hyuk
8 (Z)Jaedong
7 (T)TaeJa
3 (T)ThorZain
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
2 (Z)fOKINS
3 (T)Puma

Bisu as captain because he will have all the room in the world to innovate upon HotS release and i think with the unit changes his multitasking will shine through. Im feeling a Jaedong hotstreak this year. Taeja is basically too good not to pick, and he has a high enough value it will be an easy trade for maybe Fantasy or Jangbi (or whoever else is doing well) the rest are just sort of meh... i thought they were solid enough that they might be able to score me a few points here and there.

As for the Anti-Team. fOKINS was an easy choice IMO, same with puma. I chose Bogus so that i could get those 2 which makes up for the coin-toss with Bogus vs Rain
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 07 2012 01:39 GMT
#169
Name Was Hardest Part

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
2 (T)Sea
4 (Z)Shine (captain)
6 (Z)soO
7 (T)TaeJa
3 (P)Wooki
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (Z)hyvaa
4 (P)JYP
3 (T)ThorZain
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:42:12
December 07 2012 01:42 GMT
#170

LanTA's Team of Ownage

Main Team
3 (P)Huk
3 (T)Puma
8 (Z)RorO (captain)
1 (Z)s2
6 (Z)soO
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)JangBi
4 (P)JYP

Because Zerg has a ridiculously high winrate versus all races and P is just weaksauce
Finrod1
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany3997 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:49:10
December 07 2012 01:43 GMT
#171
GlitterPoo

Main Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
6 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash (captain)
1 (P)Haruhi
5 (T)Last
2 (T)Sea
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (P)Stork
4 (T)Light
3 (Z)Zenio


Flash: I need him to carry. So please don't go to to many foreign events.
Fantasy: He's just really really scary and i needed a strong skt player.
Last: I think he is really strong and will play alot.
Crazy-Hydra: A steal for 3 points.. and i need a zerg.
Sea: 2 points? he is going to improve, in nazgul i trust.
Haruhi: Shameless steal from someone who said he's top16 kr gm.^^
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
December 07 2012 01:43 GMT
#172
Still waiting for TT1 to post his team
o choro é livre
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 02:55:59
December 07 2012 01:44 GMT
#173
No Bias Here, Folks

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu

He's on the same team with Rain. Also, he multitasks like he has seven or eight arms. It's only a matter of time before he gets some breakout results in SC2.

9 (Z)Effort

Really good player.

2 (P)Horang2
3 (T)Leta (captain)

No bias here, folks!

2 (T)Sea

I was really surprised to see Sea for 2. Kinda had to pick him up.

3 (T)ThorZain

He'll do better than most people think.

4 CJ Entus

Since half the players on my team are CJ players, anyway, I'm kind of invested in them doing well.

Anti Team
7 (T)Baby
5 (P)Jaehoon

I'm not expecting T8 to be too great this year. I know both of these guys are solid players, but they'll probably be getting better results in individual leagues.

1 (Z)s2

SKT1 Zerg.

I'm probably going to change this like seventy times before Proleague starts...
CuteZergling
Profile Joined November 2011
641 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:45:26
December 07 2012 01:44 GMT
#174
Suppy All Night

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
4 (P)JYP
5 (T)Last
3 (T)Puma
4 (Z)Shine
6 (Z)soO (captain)
5 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
5 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Sacsri
7 (P)Shy


YOU MAH BOY soO. DON'T LET ME DOWN.
Team owner of team QTLing
killer1nz
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand164 Posts
December 07 2012 01:45 GMT
#175
On December 07 2012 10:38 bgx wrote:
DINO OWNAGE, no chance bro.

Main Team
9 (Z)Effort
2 (Z)fOKINS
5 (P)JangBi
2 (T)Sea
2 (T)Snow
6 (P)Stork (captain)
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (P)Best
10 (T)Flash
5 (P)Stats

Flash will be traded away before he gets scary good, first match is unfavarorable for me anyway but it is a risk i take. (Flash vs Zenio).

For Stork and JangBi i put a lot of faith and they are capable of becoming very stellar players, especially JangBi, I had to put 9 points into Effort, but i believe he should become one of the best zergs.

Sea, Snow, Fokins - Sea is way better than his worth in points, Snow and Fokins are a risky choice but they HAVE potential.


you could just change flash now for some terrible 2 point player who might not even get play time anyway couldn't you?
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:46:27
December 07 2012 01:45 GMT
#176
420BasEdGoD

Main Team
1 (Z)Acacia
3 (Z)Calm
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
12 (P)Rain (captain)
1 (Z)s2
7 (T)TaeJa
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Woongjin Stars[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Huk
5 (P)JangBi
5 (P)Stats


I haven't watched Starcraft in forever, only went with 5 month old meta and insanely stressed and sleep deprived mind. I hope there are plenty of VODs to be watched
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 07 2012 01:46 GMT
#177
Team Amerika

Main Team
3 (Z)Calm
4 (P)JYP
3 (T)Puma
2 (T)Sea
7 (Z)Stephano
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
4 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
6 (Z)soO
3 (T)Turn

Considering how cheap and overvalued some players were I decided to go nuts with the EG Roster and I'm not even a big fan of them. Here's to an interesting year.

Do not plan on trading any of them either even if they stink up the joint!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51501 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:47:50
December 07 2012 01:46 GMT
#178
BLinD-RawR

Main Team
7 (T)Baby (captain)
2 (Z)HoeJJa
4 (P)Mini
8 (Z)RorO
2 (T)Sea
3 (P)Wooki
1 Team 8

Anti Team
6 (P)Best
3 (P)Huk
4 (T)sKyHigh

roro would hurt less even if he fails in my main team than to potentially have him in my anti-team.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Icectar
Profile Joined June 2011
United States99 Posts
December 07 2012 01:48 GMT
#179
Chaos

Main Team
1 (Z)Alone
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
6 (T)Fantasy
7 (P)herO[jOin]
3 (T)Puma (captain)
6 EG.TL

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (P)Jaehoon
4 (T)sKyHigh

I'm pretended that I knew what I was doing and tried to do a balanced team lol.
"You can always tell someone to go to Hell tomorrow."
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 01:51:15
December 07 2012 01:48 GMT
#180
Madhous

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash (captain)
3 (P)Huk
1 (Z)Hyuk
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
8 (Z)Jaedong
5 (P)Jaehoon

Can't say I'm the most informed on this stuff. Mainly I was just like "O SHIT, FPL!? SIGNUPSIGNUPSIGNUP!".
I can say I had some semi-solid reasoning for most of these guys, but since I haven't even heard of 90% of the people who I had to choose from, haven't seen the rest play enough to make good calls and haven't once been in an FPL, I suspect I've made a few big mistakes. Still, I'm confident I won't flop my first season.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings135
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10381
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm191
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
hungrybox110
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 50m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.