• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

[Interview] Code S Ro32 Group E 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Kubricks
Profile Joined November 2011
284 Posts
September 10 2012 16:30 GMT
#21
For such a shy guy, TaeJa's sure can talk.

Hopefully he's got the right stuff to back it up.
seoul_kiM
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States545 Posts
September 10 2012 16:30 GMT
#22
On September 11 2012 01:21 askmc70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 01:14 seoul_kiM wrote:
Taeja doesn't practice for two days. Takes first in group. Imagine if he decided to practice.

Ro16,
Taeja: I forgot my mouse and keyboard today so I stared at the screen and was able to take first in my group. I'm quite happy about my performance.


it did not say he diden't practice


Yeah but not practicing for two days right before the actual match is quite a huge deal. He was limited to bad games/gear and just watching replays against MVP, MMA, and MaNa.
oGs.MC: Repair IMBAAAAAAAAAAa
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
September 10 2012 16:31 GMT
#23
TaeJa is so good. I liked his interview a lot.
Administrator
Shocae
Profile Joined August 2010
United States141 Posts
September 10 2012 16:31 GMT
#24
Damnnnn, I didn't know Taeja had some fire in him. He always looks so passive/shy lol.
lolsamplesize
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
September 10 2012 16:34 GMT
#25
Someone needs to give TaeJa PR training and computer training -_-. Pretty sure that he has a razer blade which is a ridiculously good laptop afaik. He should have just plugged his monitor + keyboard/mouse into his laptop and it would have been fine.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
September 10 2012 16:34 GMT
#26
lol.

Stephano : "I only practice a few hours a day"
Taeja : " PC broke so I didn't practice for 2 days"
Mvp : "My wrists are broken so I can't practice much"

Practice overrated???
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
September 10 2012 16:34 GMT
#27
Mvp is so boss that Ro16 means really little so there's no interview.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
September 10 2012 16:35 GMT
#28
On September 11 2012 01:34 Ender2701 wrote:
Someone needs to give TaeJa PR training and computer training -_-. Pretty sure that he has a razer blade which is a ridiculously good laptop afaik. He should have just plugged his monitor + keyboard/mouse into his laptop and it would have been fine.


Well, maybe it was his monitor that was having issues and playing on a labtop screen is really different.
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
September 10 2012 16:36 GMT
#29
has Mvp been working out :O his arms seemed to have more definition

obligatory no homo
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
September 10 2012 16:36 GMT
#30
On September 11 2012 01:34 vthree wrote:
lol.

Stephano : "I only practice a few hours a day"
Taeja : " PC broke so I didn't practice for 2 days"
Mvp : "My wrists are broken so I can't practice much"

Practice overrated???


Pretty sure Mvp never said that haha.
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
M7Jagger
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden237 Posts
September 10 2012 16:37 GMT
#31
On September 11 2012 01:34 vthree wrote:
lol.

Stephano : "I only practice a few hours a day"
Taeja : " PC broke so I didn't practice for 2 days"
Mvp : "My wrists are broken so I can't practice much"

Practice overrated???


I think Stephano is lying a little bit, I think he practises alot more than he says.
Brace your're selves. Grammar, nazis are Coming
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
September 10 2012 16:38 GMT
#32
On September 11 2012 01:37 M7Jagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 01:34 vthree wrote:
lol.

Stephano : "I only practice a few hours a day"
Taeja : " PC broke so I didn't practice for 2 days"
Mvp : "My wrists are broken so I can't practice much"

Practice overrated???


I think Stephano is lying a little bit, I think he practises alot more than he says.


This. It makes for good mind games
The Notorious Winkles
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#33
On September 11 2012 01:37 M7Jagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 01:34 vthree wrote:
lol.

Stephano : "I only practice a few hours a day"
Taeja : " PC broke so I didn't practice for 2 days"
Mvp : "My wrists are broken so I can't practice much"

Practice overrated???


I think Stephano is lying a little bit, I think he practises alot more than he says.

Stephano's routine: 12 hours sleep. 2 hours of StarCraft. 8 hour of applying moisturiser.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
September 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#34
On September 11 2012 01:36 InoyouS2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 01:34 vthree wrote:
lol.

Stephano : "I only practice a few hours a day"
Taeja : " PC broke so I didn't practice for 2 days"
Mvp : "My wrists are broken so I can't practice much"

Practice overrated???


Pretty sure Mvp never said that haha.


He just said it today...
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
September 10 2012 16:40 GMT
#35
Was rooting for MaNa

Finally MVP beats MMA and breaks the curse :D
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
September 10 2012 16:45 GMT
#36
What is with the "Truth be told" that keeps repeating in MVPs interview?

Taeja such a boss, why does he have to switch mice? He was always a logitech mouse and razer keyboard user, did the team force him to?
I am not good with quotes
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
September 10 2012 16:46 GMT
#37
You''ve made Code S Ro16 seven seasons in a row.


pretty solid :p
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
September 10 2012 16:47 GMT
#38
Mvp is so humble.:D
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
September 10 2012 16:48 GMT
#39
Taeja ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Sucrose
Profile Joined January 2011
6 Posts
September 10 2012 16:49 GMT
#40
Truth be told.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1151
Liquid`Hasu783
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 5m
Stellar Fest
18h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.