• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:20
CEST 20:20
KST 03:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10303 users

ODT Day 4 interview - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Xx9ryan9xX
Profile Joined January 2011
United States16 Posts
August 07 2012 21:53 GMT
#41
On August 08 2012 05:26 zachMEISTER wrote:
Is there a way to see VODS?

There are only English rebroadcast VODS but they aren't the best quality. (better than E-SportsTV SC2 VODS though)
http://www.twitch.tv/ooooophidian/b/327743560
-YounG
Profile Joined June 2012
7 Posts
August 08 2012 00:28 GMT
#42
Lee YOung Ho FIGHTING!
Moka
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada942 Posts
August 08 2012 03:04 GMT
#43
Woah! Goo flash! He looks so young in that picture.
ヾ(@⌒_⌒@)ノ
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
August 08 2012 03:04 GMT
#44
On August 08 2012 06:53 Xx9ryan9xX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 05:26 zachMEISTER wrote:
Is there a way to see VODS?

There are only English rebroadcast VODS but they aren't the best quality. (better than E-SportsTV SC2 VODS though)
http://www.twitch.tv/ooooophidian/b/327743560

I forget SC2 fans always want 1080p
I think these are 720 (and rebroadcast from an unknown HD quality through OGN).
The official stream ogn is putting out should be higher quality for the Ro16 of OSL, though, based on what they've put out so far.

I'm so happy for Flash, he has improved a lot even recently in just a week. I think the new coach Clide has helped him immensely. Wasn't there something about Clide in the interview too? Like he said, as long as he lives past 10 minutes he is still Flash, but before that he has shown shaky play, like many of the kespa pros.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
August 08 2012 03:21 GMT
#45
I have also noticed that when playing against Gom players kespa players seem to play significantly better. It's like the Gom players knowledge of the game and timing illicit better reactions from the kespa players. It's quite odd.
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Xx9ryan9xX
Profile Joined January 2011
United States16 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-08 03:28:00
August 08 2012 03:24 GMT
#46
On August 08 2012 12:04 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 06:53 Xx9ryan9xX wrote:
On August 08 2012 05:26 zachMEISTER wrote:
Is there a way to see VODS?

There are only English rebroadcast VODS but they aren't the best quality. (better than E-SportsTV SC2 VODS though)
http://www.twitch.tv/ooooophidian/b/327743560

I forget SC2 fans always want 1080p
I think these are 720 (and rebroadcast from an unknown HD quality through OGN).
The official stream ogn is putting out should be higher quality for the Ro16 of OSL, though, based on what they've put out so far.

I'm so happy for Flash, he has improved a lot even recently in just a week. I think the new coach Clide has helped him immensely. Wasn't there something about Clide in the interview too? Like he said, as long as he lives past 10 minutes he is still Flash, but before that he has shown shaky play, like many of the kespa pros.

lol no I wasn't trying to troll XD
I actually enjoy watching your casts (just wish I could be up at 3:30 am to watch them live)
sorry if you thought I was bashing you in any way!
Almost forgot to give thanks to the cocaster that you had, supernova I think it was?
well thanks to him for the winner interview translations!
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
August 08 2012 03:31 GMT
#47
On August 08 2012 12:04 Moka wrote:
Woah! Goo flash! He looks so young in that picture.


Well, he is Lee Young Ho.
etternaonline.com
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
August 08 2012 04:08 GMT
#48
On August 08 2012 12:24 Xx9ryan9xX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 12:04 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On August 08 2012 06:53 Xx9ryan9xX wrote:
On August 08 2012 05:26 zachMEISTER wrote:
Is there a way to see VODS?

There are only English rebroadcast VODS but they aren't the best quality. (better than E-SportsTV SC2 VODS though)
http://www.twitch.tv/ooooophidian/b/327743560

I forget SC2 fans always want 1080p
I think these are 720 (and rebroadcast from an unknown HD quality through OGN).
The official stream ogn is putting out should be higher quality for the Ro16 of OSL, though, based on what they've put out so far.

I'm so happy for Flash, he has improved a lot even recently in just a week. I think the new coach Clide has helped him immensely. Wasn't there something about Clide in the interview too? Like he said, as long as he lives past 10 minutes he is still Flash, but before that he has shown shaky play, like many of the kespa pros.

lol no I wasn't trying to troll XD
I actually enjoy watching your casts (just wish I could be up at 3:30 am to watch them live)
sorry if you thought I was bashing you in any way!
Almost forgot to give thanks to the cocaster that you had, supernova I think it was?
well thanks to him for the winner interview translations!

It's okay. I'd stream 1080p actually if twitch let me set quality options. It's pretty mysterious how that happens, but I heard any partner gets it (jecho says otherwise). 720 is good enough without destroying bandwidth for people who have to be careful with it.

Supernovamaniac translated and cast with me.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Rube_Juice
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada348 Posts
August 08 2012 04:18 GMT
#49
the game doesn't matter, flash still knows he deserves the crown.. i'm going to cheer my face off when he wins everything in 2013
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-08 05:15:52
August 08 2012 05:10 GMT
#50
SC2 OSL is in desperate need of star power in its first season. Let's hope Flash (and Fanta/Jangbi/Best/Baby) go far, with at least one familiar Kespa player in the finals. I think MKP is marketable as well. and no PvP finals plz -_-
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#51
On August 08 2012 14:10 rift wrote:
SC2 OSL is in desperate need of star power in its first season. Let's hope Flash (and Fanta/Jangbi/Best/Baby) go far, and at least one familiar Kespa player in the finals. I think MKP is marketable as well. and no PvP ZvZ finals plz -_-

zvz will be very hard haha only two zergs lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Stebus
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia18 Posts
August 08 2012 05:27 GMT
#52
On August 08 2012 12:21 mcmartini wrote:
I have also noticed that when playing against Gom players kespa players seem to play significantly better. It's like the Gom players knowledge of the game and timing illicit better reactions from the kespa players. It's quite odd.


I think it's mainly because for the OSL you can practice for a specific person in a specific matchup. The Proleague can be pretty random so you have to have general strategies and people cheese a whole lot. Individual tournaments are always a better display of skill.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
August 08 2012 05:57 GMT
#53
Flash really is the perfect player. Mindset , attitude. This guy knows how to do it!
This is our town, scrub
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
August 08 2012 07:39 GMT
#54
On August 08 2012 01:53 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 01:42 Caihead wrote:
On August 08 2012 01:36 eviltomahawk wrote:
I think it's time for a steamy Flash+MKP fanfic, yes?

Interesting to hear about Flash's thoughts on his skill level and the skill levels of the other KeSPA players when compared to the GSL players. I hope he makes another semifinals appearance so that his OSL streak doesn't end yet.


They might meet in the tournament, oh god fanboys. (me being one of them)

"Oh Flash hyung, let us 15cc togetherrrrrr."

"Yes MKP hyung. And maek many marine mmmmm. Tap that "a" key like you tap meeeee"

I'm not a creative man, nor do I have the best imagination.

I couldnt stop laughing as I read this. Hahahahaha well played sir.
Elegance, in all things.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 08 2012 07:44 GMT
#55
Sometimes I forgot how young the broodwar pro can actually be.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
August 08 2012 08:02 GMT
#56
Haha Flash is a MarineKing fanboy too.
Nice.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 08 2012 08:09 GMT
#57
Please stop the dual tournament (SC2 & BW) asap Flash and all the other BW legends need to focus on just one game! Would speed it all up so they can be on a good level before HOTS comes then it will be a clear playing field in the next expansion!

Flash speaks so well and likes the learning process of SC2 which is nice to hear xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
dark_dragoon10
Profile Joined May 2010
United States299 Posts
August 08 2012 08:16 GMT
#58
I think everyone is confusing the dual tournament with proleague. Dual Tournament is the Kespa groups and the GSL groups separate to find 8 from each group. Then it combines into the OSL.

Proleague is the one with 3 matches BW and 3 matches SC2. (The one you guys mistakenly thought was the Dual Tournament).

Hopefully that clears it up.
The TYRANT IS BACK! JAEDONG HWAITING! Nal_rA, Yellow, Boxer 4 life. Stephano, MC, and Zergbong!!!!
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 08 2012 09:55 GMT
#59
I BELIEVE IN GOD.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
August 08 2012 11:14 GMT
#60
My mind is considering what a Flash MKP child would look like now. Im sure it would have great micro regardless.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
IntoTheiNu 499
SteadfastSC486
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 42
JuggernautJason40
MindelVK 20
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35718
Soulkey 296
BeSt 235
Dewaltoss 106
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 47
Trap 29
Killer 29
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 15
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 729
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9573
B2W.Neo542
byalli464
KnowMe149
C9.Mang0146
QueenE90
Chillindude52
Trikslyr45
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 40m
OSC
18h 40m
Stellar Fest
18h 40m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.