• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:24
CEST 17:24
KST 00:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8353 users

Starcraft 2 Team Icons - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
November 09 2011 16:25 GMT
#121
On November 10 2011 01:09 algue wrote:
You forgot GoOdy's team bro !
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ESC_ICYBOX

And Naama's / Satiini's team
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ESahara

Thanks for these, the images they had were nice and clean too, although I'm probably going to re-work eSahara's anyway.

Also added an image of a SlayerS magnet I made :D
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 09 2011 16:30 GMT
#122
there are way too many teams right now...
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
November 09 2011 17:31 GMT
#123
On November 10 2011 01:30 zeehar wrote:
there are way too many teams right now...

TeamLiquid could choose to only implement the teams that play in the GSL(Or SC2 Proleague), which is something that sounds totally reasonable, on top of getting the suggestion of Team Icons really moving, I wanted to compile quality images of Team Logos all into one place, for anyone perhaps needing them for overlays, or tournament related things, etc.

That being said, I'll edit this into the OP, but if you require an image larger than the ones I have posted here, feel free to PM and I'll be happy to help you to the best of my ability!
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
November 09 2011 17:49 GMT
#124
OZ forever.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
November 09 2011 17:54 GMT
#125
Dignitas & Slayers are the best looking ones IMO.

You're missing a few TeSL teams from the Taiwan league. Liqui-pedia has them.

In addition I am not a part of 4k at all however I can confirm they have a new logo (they also wore this on their shirts at the recent MLG)

[image loading]

itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
November 09 2011 17:56 GMT
#126
I think the team icons in the bottom right hand corner of each post make the whole page look a little more cluttered, but I'd definitely use one if they added the feature.
=)=
Piou
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium415 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 18:06:50
November 09 2011 18:05 GMT
#127
aAa team

http://www.team-aaa.com/photos/membres/2144.jpg

[image loading]
http://www.youtube.com/PiouStarcraft - http://www.facebook.com/pioustarcraft
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
November 09 2011 18:06 GMT
#128
joining the where is logo bandwagon
(Wiki)Guild of Imbalance
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 18:12:35
November 09 2011 18:10 GMT
#129
On November 10 2011 03:06 Frankon wrote:
joining the where is logo bandwagon
(Wiki)Guild of Imbalance

I had this one done already, I just didn't know it needed to be included after the FXO deal.

I'm going to leave it out for now, as the former-Imba players now all wear standard FXO jerseys.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Balgrog
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1221 Posts
November 09 2011 18:13 GMT
#130
If I could get a Slayers magnet from you, I would be MORE than happy to pay (and I'm sure others would) Also will you be doing a EG/Slayers partnership?
The only way to attack structure is with chaos.
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
November 09 2011 18:13 GMT
#131
On November 10 2011 03:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 03:06 Frankon wrote:
joining the where is logo bandwagon
(Wiki)Guild of Imbalance

I had this one done already, I just didn't know it needed to be included after the FXO deal.

I'm going to leave it out for now, as the former-Imba players now all wear standard FXO jerseys.

Well their claw logo is too cool to pass on it ;P
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 18:42:34
November 09 2011 18:18 GMT
#132
On November 10 2011 03:13 Balgrog wrote:
If I could get a Slayers magnet from you, I would be MORE than happy to pay (and I'm sure others would) Also will you be doing a EG/Slayers partnership?

EG/SlayerS Partnership doesn't have a logo as far as I've seen, I'd be more likely to upload a Quantic/IM one which is already finished.

Also, as much as I would love to sell these, I can't, unless I contact the teams themselves and get permission to make/distribute these for profit.

EDIT: I've already finished the Quantic/IM one, as well as a logo for SK Gaming if they're ever needed:

Quantic/Incredible Miracle
[image loading]

SK Gaming
[image loading]
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Khanz
Profile Joined April 2010
France214 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 20:26:29
November 09 2011 20:24 GMT
#133
Nice one

I enjoy this kind of list as I work into graphic arts
Don't worry, zombies eat brains. You're safe
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
November 09 2011 20:50 GMT
#134
On November 08 2011 03:59 VirgilSC2 wrote:

TaoYuan Jets
[image loading]

Ok this have become my favorite logo ^^
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
November 09 2011 22:53 GMT
#135
Ok, I think I reached a good stopping point for the day, I'm pretty sure I have MOST Starcraft 2 teams up on the list now.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
NasKe_
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil570 Posts
November 09 2011 23:08 GMT
#136
Great job
I'm DYING to have a slayers magnet.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
November 10 2011 02:05 GMT
#137
On November 10 2011 08:08 NasKe_ wrote:
Great job
I'm DYING to have a slayers magnet.

As much as I would love to sell you one, I'm 99.99% sure that I can't legally get away with that.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
November 10 2011 02:09 GMT
#138
that would be epic! :D with TL updating and adding so many new features maybe we'll see it soon

Also, i still lol at startale's xD
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
robopork
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States511 Posts
November 10 2011 02:20 GMT
#139
I would love to have the icon when I post in the sc2 forums, but as I still follow khan, I don't really want to give it up when I post in the bw forums.

It seems like that should be possible, since the bw icon only seems to show up when you post in the bw forums anyway.
“This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.”
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
November 10 2011 02:34 GMT
#140
On November 09 2011 16:02 moltenlead wrote:
I have honestly never heard of Gamania GamiBears o.o


Seriously? By far the most high profile team in the TESL since Sen joined lol
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2550
Shuttle 1546
EffOrt 847
BeSt 650
Mini 397
Light 387
ggaemo 318
Stork 257
firebathero 225
ZerO 181
[ Show more ]
Rush 161
Barracks 86
Killer 60
Zeus 59
Dewaltoss 59
Shine 50
Hyun 37
Yoon 37
Mong 34
Shinee 32
Sexy 29
Aegong 28
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
sorry 24
soO 23
Bale 21
910 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3781
Dendi1756
BananaSlamJamma441
Counter-Strike
Fnx 545
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes604
Other Games
singsing2238
Liquid`RaSZi1368
hiko1274
B2W.Neo862
Lowko369
Liquid`VortiX277
Sick181
ArmadaUGS141
Rex51
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream521
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2416
• Jankos2182
• TFBlade591
Other Games
• WagamamaTV304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.