• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7519 users

NASL Gives Back: a Weekend with the Pros - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
July 17 2011 04:31 GMT
#61
LOL such a good white-ra pic
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 17 2011 04:32 GMT
#62
Sorry, but the bad timing of this just made me laugh. It's like you guys are snakebitten. =/
godemperor
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium2043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 04:38:22
July 17 2011 04:36 GMT
#63
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 17 2011 13:29 Primadog wrote:
[image loading]

OMG, THEIR FINGERS TOUCHED!!!

Is this the SC2 version of this?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 04:52:53
July 17 2011 04:50 GMT
#64
Any chance I can buy you guys drinks tomorrow night or really any night you guys are in socal? : )
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Sponge12349
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom49 Posts
July 17 2011 04:55 GMT
#65
3v3s?
pleeeease!
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
July 17 2011 05:02 GMT
#66
On July 17 2011 08:26 Ocedic wrote:
Kind of weird that Gretorp is talking about himself in the third person. Sounds cool though.



lol I didnt even notice till I read your post. Sounds awesome though!
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
July 17 2011 05:04 GMT
#67
In truth traffic hasn't been so bad here in L.A. Everyone's taking Carmageddon pretty seriously so hopefully the trip out to the westside won't be too bad.

I assume you'll be leaving as soon as Sen finishes TLA? If that goes 11-1 or 1:30, you guys can still make it to S.M. in an hour I bet.
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
July 17 2011 05:12 GMT
#68
hmm so random bonus footage and a bonus showmatch between sen and white ra? Solo casting from the Gretorp? TT Lets hope the best is yet to come from NASL. Hopefully iNcontroL's replacement is announced sooner rather than later along groups and the start date of Season Two!
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 05:30:14
July 17 2011 05:28 GMT
#69
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of watching him on the historically sub-par NASL stream, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.
Got that.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 05:33:17
July 17 2011 05:30 GMT
#70
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you. White-Ra loves the idea, Sen loves the idea, Gretorp loves the idea, and the expenses are out of pocket from Russ directly. No official NASL man-hours are used beyond those staff that will work on this on their free time.

I fail to see how any of your concerns have anything to to do with this?
Thank God and gunrun.
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
July 17 2011 05:32 GMT
#71
On July 17 2011 14:30 Primadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you.


NASL off-season =/= Starcraft 2 off-season. Aren't you kind of wasting their time? I personally love extra and fluffy stuff like this, having watched many many hours of ArtosisTV in the past. I guess I'm more worried about the usual NASL issues taking this weekend from something fluffy to something horrific. Is the stream actually going to work? What is the situation with the camera and audio equipment?
Got that.
Regulate140
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada108 Posts
July 17 2011 05:32 GMT
#72
White-Ra is my favorite protoss and Sen my favorite zerg, definitely looking forward to the bo7 between the two of them.
Canada
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 05:34:17
July 17 2011 05:33 GMT
#73
On July 17 2011 14:32 Chronald wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:30 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you.


NASL off-season =/= Starcraft 2 off-season. Aren't you kind of wasting their time? I personally love extra and fluffy stuff like this, having watched many many hours of ArtosisTV in the past. I guess I'm more worried about the usual NASL issues taking this weekend from something fluffy to something horrific. Is the stream actually going to work? What is the situation with the camera and audio equipment?



It's not a waste of their time. Sen and White-Ra love the idea, and now Gretorp is my best friend forever. Stop it. It is an all-expense paid trip across SoCal, how can anyone not love it?
Thank God and gunrun.
Xter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5 Posts
July 17 2011 05:35 GMT
#74
Does anyone else notice that White-Ra has the EXACT same face in both pictures of on-stage and in a pool chair. The many faces of WR.
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
July 17 2011 05:36 GMT
#75
On July 17 2011 14:33 Primadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:32 Chronald wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:30 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you.


NASL off-season =/= Starcraft 2 off-season. Aren't you kind of wasting their time? I personally love extra and fluffy stuff like this, having watched many many hours of ArtosisTV in the past. I guess I'm more worried about the usual NASL issues taking this weekend from something fluffy to something horrific. Is the stream actually going to work? What is the situation with the camera and audio equipment?



It's not a waste of their time. Sen and White-Ra love the idea, and now Gretorp is my best friend forever. Stop it. It is an all-expense paid trip across SoCal, how can anyone not love it?


You still didn't answer my questions... In the end I don't care since I don't live in SoCal and by avoiding the stream questions, you answered them for me.
Got that.
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
July 17 2011 05:42 GMT
#76
On July 17 2011 14:36 Chronald wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:33 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:32 Chronald wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:30 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you.


NASL off-season =/= Starcraft 2 off-season. Aren't you kind of wasting their time? I personally love extra and fluffy stuff like this, having watched many many hours of ArtosisTV in the past. I guess I'm more worried about the usual NASL issues taking this weekend from something fluffy to something horrific. Is the stream actually going to work? What is the situation with the camera and audio equipment?



It's not a waste of their time. Sen and White-Ra love the idea, and now Gretorp is my best friend forever. Stop it. It is an all-expense paid trip across SoCal, how can anyone not love it?


You still didn't answer my questions... In the end I don't care since I don't live in SoCal and by avoiding the stream questions, you answered them for me.


Chill bro. If Sen and White-Ra didn't want an all expense paid trip across so-cal to support NASL through ad revenue they could just decline and stream like they usually do and if you're so scared of NASL's streaming quality then go do something else. Its almost like you've got a hardon for hating on NASL.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
July 17 2011 05:47 GMT
#77
On July 17 2011 14:36 Chronald wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:33 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:32 Chronald wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:30 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you.


NASL off-season =/= Starcraft 2 off-season. Aren't you kind of wasting their time? I personally love extra and fluffy stuff like this, having watched many many hours of ArtosisTV in the past. I guess I'm more worried about the usual NASL issues taking this weekend from something fluffy to something horrific. Is the stream actually going to work? What is the situation with the camera and audio equipment?



It's not a waste of their time. Sen and White-Ra love the idea, and now Gretorp is my best friend forever. Stop it. It is an all-expense paid trip across SoCal, how can anyone not love it?


You still didn't answer my questions... In the end I don't care since I don't live in SoCal and by avoiding the stream questions, you answered them for me.


I am not NASL staff. I went as TL writer to do coverage for TL, and pitched the idea on the side. I fail to see how I am accountable for the stupid shit you been spilling.
Thank God and gunrun.
Lomak
Profile Joined June 2010
United States311 Posts
July 17 2011 05:49 GMT
#78
Kickass , hope they enjoy their time off. Sometimes its good to relax for a while and reflect on things. What an interesting duo, something you would see in the latest bro-mance comedy.
Some see the glass half full, others half empty. I think the glass is just too big.
425kid
Profile Joined March 2011
416 Posts
July 17 2011 05:59 GMT
#79
On July 17 2011 14:47 Primadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:36 Chronald wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:33 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:32 Chronald wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:30 Primadog wrote:
On July 17 2011 14:28 Chronald wrote:
NASL, trying to trick you guys again.

This is pretty stupid I feel like, especially when TL Attack is on to watch... I mean, I understand releasing behind the scenes footage, but all this hype and build up. Are we actually going to be able to hear you guys talking? Will the camera be quasi-steady?

I just have no faith in the streaming capabilities of the NASL brand, which in turns makes me very weary about the quality of any future streaming they do.

I know everyone loves White-Ra, but instead of pumping NASL, why not watch his personal (not laggy) stream? It directly supports Mr. Ra, instead of NASL. NASL has a way of not putting money into their streams and production value (which is what increases viewer retention rates, and satisfaction) so why continue to stuff their bloated pockets? Even if it is just ad revenue, its money I feel they haven't earned.



I pitched the idea to NASL. The philosophy behind it was a little fun during the off season with its house guests, as well some bonus material (and possible face time) with the pros.

You don't like these "fluffy" stuff. Great. Don't watch it. Certainly the work made to put it together is not for you.


NASL off-season =/= Starcraft 2 off-season. Aren't you kind of wasting their time? I personally love extra and fluffy stuff like this, having watched many many hours of ArtosisTV in the past. I guess I'm more worried about the usual NASL issues taking this weekend from something fluffy to something horrific. Is the stream actually going to work? What is the situation with the camera and audio equipment?



It's not a waste of their time. Sen and White-Ra love the idea, and now Gretorp is my best friend forever. Stop it. It is an all-expense paid trip across SoCal, how can anyone not love it?


You still didn't answer my questions... In the end I don't care since I don't live in SoCal and by avoiding the stream questions, you answered them for me.


I am not NASL staff. I went as TL writer to do coverage for TL, and pitched the idea on the side. I fail to see how I am accountable for the stupid shit you been spilling.

I think the big issue is the title and not the idea. The idea is good. The title of the thread seems a little deceptive.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
July 17 2011 05:59 GMT
#80
awesome! looks like itll be fun
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 54
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 18
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt292
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 10m
OSC
17h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.