I almost came. Man. This is AWESOME!
I wonder how he'll do at SC:BW considering he's a warcraft player. Hopefully it'll go OK ^^
Naniwa is such a huge idol of mine when it comes to everything SC2.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Euronyme
Sweden3804 Posts
I almost came. Man. This is AWESOME! I wonder how he'll do at SC:BW considering he's a warcraft player. Hopefully it'll go OK ^^ Naniwa is such a huge idol of mine when it comes to everything SC2. | ||
|
VaultDweller
Romania132 Posts
On July 02 2011 01:29 zeru wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2011 01:24 GTR wrote: that reminds me to ask, why is there no sc2 wc3 yet xD Oh man. I hope someone is working on this o_o They are working on something, although it looks a more like WoW at this point.. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=237716 Anyway, I think Naniwa(r) is gonna be great.. he is pretty good at trolling, I guess it's his turn to be trolled ![]() | ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
incontrol is ok TL attack is ok cheese is awesome. | ||
|
Holykitty
Netherlands246 Posts
| ||
|
Swad1000
United States366 Posts
Group are working on making a new Wc mod out of the sc map editor. Guess its like sc2wc3 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=237716 | ||
|
NexUmbra
Scotland3776 Posts
| ||
|
ProxyKnoxy
United Kingdom2576 Posts
| ||
|
Rinrun
Canada3509 Posts
![]() This is gonna be good. (what? waxangel? whoa) | ||
|
Dattish
Sweden6297 Posts
| ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
On July 02 2011 01:21 Liquid`HayprO wrote: naniwa better avoid sc2bw. I want to see him play HuK and see his reaction when he tries to go marines. | ||
|
Azuroz
Sweden1630 Posts
On July 02 2011 01:21 Liquid`HayprO wrote: naniwa better avoid sc2bw. nani vs hayder bo3, gogogo! | ||
|
XsebT
Denmark2980 Posts
Anyway, looking forward to this. ![]() | ||
|
Sangyerians
Australia248 Posts
I mean... | ||
|
Zerum
Sweden348 Posts
| ||
|
XazXio
United States356 Posts
| ||
|
The KY
United Kingdom6252 Posts
| ||
|
Slardar
Canada7596 Posts
| ||
|
Demonzii
Netherlands180 Posts
| ||
|
hobosrus
United States99 Posts
| ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP50 • Letter141 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|