• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9614 users

Looking for a team? - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 110 Next
-Yellow-
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 07:52:36
November 27 2011 07:51 GMT
#721
I am looking for a team as well. I am a low master zerg player on NA.

ID: Yellow.740
Server:NA
Rank: Low Master
Race: Zerg
Location: South Western Ontario Canada, currently in San Francisco, USA
My overlords will block out the sun!
Magnious
Profile Joined December 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 09:10:15
November 27 2011 09:08 GMT
#722
ID: Magnious - 974
Server: US / EU
Rank: Diamond
Race: Zerg
Location: Ohio USA

Summary:
I am a Diamond player looking for a team that wants to help promote their members. My goal is to be Masters, and feel that being in a team would help achieve that goal faster. I've played in Z33K and Playhem tournaments, and am very active in the SC2 community. During my downtime I play team games to try and improve those, while keeping my mechanics fresh. I normally play late night, after 10pm EST due to my 2nd shift job (all day on the weekends).
The Past is only the Future with the Lights On
silvercloud
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden68 Posts
November 27 2011 09:34 GMT
#723
ID: MVRfuriosa.588
Server: EU
Rank: "High" silver (probs promotion to gold anytime soon)
Race: Protoss (switched to toss a few days ago)
Location: Sweden

Summary:
I know I'm not a good player by any means (yet) though I have my goal set on masters now that I've finally got time for gaming. I would really like to be more immersed in the Starcraft 2 community and having a bunch of solid practice partners to play games with, talk and just hang out/discuss stuff with. Once my mind is set on something I am dedicated to the goal. I'd love to make masters and start participating in smaller online tournaments one day. I'd be willing to get an NA account if the offer is appealing enough

Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
RobinJohnsson
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden110 Posts
November 27 2011 13:53 GMT
#724
Hello everyone. I am searching for a clan. I am a very social person and i am open to critism. I have such a huge passion for starcraft 2 in general! I´ve been switching races for quite a while so i will write down the league i have been in all of them.
Zerg: Low Masters
Protoss: Low Masters
Terran: Diamond.
Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you everyone.
Show respect by saying GG.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 16:55:37
November 27 2011 14:25 GMT
#725
Hello! looking for a clan, i've been in a starcraft 2 clan before that i loved but my teammates all split up/went inactive so now i have nowhere to hang out looking for a clan with at least a few masters players i can practice with but other than that I'm not too ambitious i just like playing the game and challenging myself. A clan that takes the game seriously enough that they care if they win or lose but still keeps in mind to have fun is a perfect fit for me!
currently ranked 25+ masters zerg, probably will Finnish between 25-8 ranks if i keep active.
edit: i am playing on EU server, my ID is nttea.695 and i have a good mic+good english of course.
edit2: found a team i want to try with for now! so not looking anymore
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 14:56:50
November 27 2011 14:51 GMT
#726
ID: DrCox.541
Server: EU
Rank: mid diamond
Race: rdn, atm playing more terran and zerg
Location: Austria

Description: I have been playing way too much teamgame and didnt improved at all through 3 season. I got placed in dia without any trouble in season 1, but i am having trouble to control myself when playing 1vs1 ladder. That kept me away from play more 1vs1. So I am looking for team where i can talk and play 1vs1 customs and koth to improve my gameplay, especially game mechanic (build order!) and battle micro and multitasking. The biggest reason why i am looking for team is to playing with people who are willing to improve and giving each other honest and well-thought feedbacks without being troll or BM.


skype / ts3, speak fluently german, english and korean.
goal: top 8 master next season
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
solid.PhanT
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany144 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 16:13:02
November 27 2011 15:54 GMT
#727
ID: Phant.227
Server: EU
Rank: Master - I don't really play on ladder
Race: Terran
Location: Germany
Description: I am looking for a team to improve and play in clanwars or something like that. I have a mic and speak german and english. I am mainly active between 16:00 and 20:00 CET
MMA fighting~~~
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
November 27 2011 15:56 GMT
#728
ID: Enex
Server: NA
Rank: Plat
Race: Protoss
Location: Canada
Description: Looking for a clan lol for jokes.
Program yourself to Success
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
November 27 2011 21:28 GMT
#729
ID: Netto
Server: EU
Rank: High Master
Race: Zerg
Location: Poland
Description: I am looking for serious team/clan to practice with. Since I am top master and I face GM on ladder recently I am getting beaten a bit so I need some practice. But please, only serious masters/GM clans where people wants to improve, not clan of 4 people not even talking to each other
Be the change you want to see in the world.
saltymango
Profile Joined June 2011
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 21:35:22
November 27 2011 21:33 GMT
#730
ID: saltymango
Server: NA
Rank: High diamond
Race: Protoss
Location: Texas
Description: want to improve a ton and get at least high master.
iconiy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States24 Posts
November 27 2011 22:09 GMT
#731
Hey guys my name is Iconiy and I am a gold zerg. I am looking to improve my play after not playing the game for some time. If there is any team that is really chill and just wants to get better I would love to be part of it.
add me in game. cLvIconIy. 226 or me pm on here :D

hyunGGe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 05:52:40
November 30 2011 02:01 GMT
#732
Bnet ID: nobodyWondeR.181
Server: NA
Rank: just promoted to Masters
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/920485/1/nobodyWondeR/
Race: Terran
Location: California usually play weekdays 3-5pm

i want to get as good as i can at sc2! i want to practice builds, discuss strategies and help out a team! im decent at all the matchups, though im somewhat puzzled about tvt currently
im pretty good at executing common builds such
tvp: 2 rax, 1-1-1
tvt: reaper expand
tvz, 3 tank push, quick medivacs
please add me, im pretty chill and i have skype.

PM me

Jugem-Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dog
Spar7an
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1 Post
November 30 2011 03:16 GMT
#733
ID: Spartan.666
Server: NA
Rank: Mid Masters
Race: Brotoss
Location: Kentucky, US

Looking for an active team to help improve with. Going to start streaming regularly because I'll have plenty of free time the next few months. Currently play in smaller tournaments as well. I've been on different Counter Strike teams so I'm familiar with team settings. Message me here or on SC2.
Skyro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1823 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 03:22:35
November 30 2011 03:21 GMT
#734
Server: AM
TL ID: Skyro
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Skyro.157
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1052513/1/Skyro/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1052513/Skyro
League: Master
Other: Low/Mid Masters Protoss player looking for a team of similarly skilled and mature players. Finding it hard to find steady practice partners to just hunker down and drill down specific build orders/matchups. I currently play 6-10PM PST and sporadically on the weekends.
CompelReese
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11 Posts
November 30 2011 07:00 GMT
#735
ID: Horizon.879
Server: NA
Rank: Diamond
Race: Protss
Location: Florida-USA

Description: Watching SOTG tonight and hearing their stories about when they all used to play together on vent and created all those memories/fun etc, inspired me to find a group of players to play with on a very regular basis in a group 1v1 environment.
DeVx
Profile Joined September 2011
United States98 Posts
November 30 2011 08:07 GMT
#736
ID: Dev - 322
Server: NA
Rank: Diamond
Race: Protoss
Location: California

Summary: Hello! Well to start off I'm an amateur player wanting to go big. I've been playing this game since release but decided to get more involved June of this year. I started in Gold league and made it to Diamond within 5 months which shows some dedication. Feel free to contact me over teamliquid. Looking forward to any response
filthyGrappe
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 02:38:02
December 01 2011 02:37 GMT
#737
ID: filthyGrappe.290
Server: EU
Rank: Diamond+
Race: Zerg (sometimes random)
Location: Sweden

About: I'm 26 years old, never played wc3 or sc1, but i do enjoy sc2 alot . Played a bit and got very high diamond 2-3 seasons ago, then quit playing becouse friends all got bored of the game, now i wanna start up again and have some friends to talk to while i play.

I Usually stream while i play, and i LOVE coaching / helping out lower leagued players. (But also wouldent mind if someone could give me a few pointers on my play.)

I also own a 2nd account i usually troll arround with in the lower leagues (mostly for stream lulz & monday fundays or such xD).

I own a mic and im not afraid to use it (skype prefered).

*edit* best way to contact me is through ingame message to filthyGrappe.290 or my troll account ( Breck.749 ).
eh?
bLix.Z
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Japan18 Posts
December 01 2011 08:03 GMT
#738
ID: bLix.694
Server: NA + SEA
Rank: Masters
Race: Zerg
Location: Japan

Looking for a team to improve and practice with. I'm a university student so my play time can be a bit sporadic but I try to play as often as I can. I'm looking to start competing in some smaller tournaments and hopefully clan wars too, but because of the timezone difference this might be a problem once the new semester starts. Either way, feel free to contact me here or on b.net =)
Latty
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany567 Posts
December 01 2011 11:29 GMT
#739
ID: Latty.813
Server: EU
Rank: Top 8 - Platinum
Race: Zerg
Location: Germany

Im playing Ladder and Tournaments most of the Time, Stream my Games sometimes. Im looking for a Community or a Clan or just a bunch of people to practice with. I feel like the lack of proper practice games is holding me back. would love to be able to get involved in a clan or community
"Nice, *claps* gogo kill kill, yeah bane speed, nice EU Power" Dimaga
mojon
Profile Joined May 2011
Ecuador4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 14:02:00
December 01 2011 11:33 GMT
#740
ID: mOJON.624
Server: NA
Rank: Masters
Race: Protoss
Location: Ecuador

Mainly looking for a team so that I can help others improve all the while improving my own skills. Would love to grind out practice games that go over build orders, timings, specific match ups, etc. Feel free to contact me in battlenet or in skype: randyarm.

:D
its a fuzzy line between pleasure and pain xD
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 679
UpATreeSC 114
JuggernautJason38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 107
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1568
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1585
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
crisheroes1165
Liquid`Hasu666
XaKoH 146
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2852
summit1g1368
FrodaN838
Beastyqt689
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS183
byalli173
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe159
Hui .143
QueenE103
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1904
League of Legends
• TFBlade1126
Other Games
• imaqtpie870
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 8m
Stellar Fest
18h 8m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.