• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

PvZ creep bug

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 14:08:52
April 15 2010 13:36 GMT
#1
I was playing a moment ago, then I found out that I can't remove a piece of creep after I exactly put my cannons besides it.

[image loading]


it was fine but the problem with it is that I can't properly place my nexus, then I've already removed all the funky creep tumors as well but the problem still existed.

Is this a known bug? cause we all know that this could affect competitive gameplay, and how do I report this to blizzard if no one has reported it yet?


Well regarding how long I've removed the creep tumors and that piece of creep was still there I'd say probably around 3 to 6 minutes. (let me check if I can upload the replays)

I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
April 15 2010 13:39 GMT
#2
its obviously a bug. When you are in bnet you can click on give feedback and it takes you to the battle.net forums. so just make a thread there.
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 13:43:19
April 15 2010 13:40 GMT
#3
On April 15 2010 22:39 green.at wrote:
its obviously a bug. When you are in bnet you can click on give feedback and it takes you to the battle.net forums. so just make a thread there.



Thanks, but I might get banned since my copy of SC 2 is a pirated, is this really okay?

ahhh forget it, I can't post there can someone post this for me if ever.. thanks
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
btlyger
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States470 Posts
April 15 2010 13:47 GMT
#4
You should not report bugs from a pirated version of the game, especially considering you probably don't have the newest patches.

I have never once experienced this on the real beta, but if someone who actually owns the game finds this error please report it.
"Minerals being mined. Minerals being mined. Minerals being mined." Learn how to post: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
April 15 2010 13:53 GMT
#5
On April 15 2010 22:47 btlyger wrote:
You should not report bugs from a pirated version of the game, especially considering you probably don't have the newest patches.

I have never once experienced this on the real beta, but if someone who actually owns the game finds this error please report it.



even thought it's pirated, it does an auto patch, (I don't know why we can patch our versions but yes it can)

Thanks for the heads up, if ever someone finds the same scenario in Multiplayer then they could report it I guess.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
April 15 2010 13:55 GMT
#6
"pirated" versions update themselves just like the real client (it actually is the normal client), so he probably has the newest patch (not to mention that in the latest patch notes there was no reported change in anything about zerg creep).
This surely has to be reported to blizzard.
TheDna
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany577 Posts
April 15 2010 13:59 GMT
#7
did the creep vanish after a while ? Might be normal just takes some time for the creep to dissapear.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
April 15 2010 14:02 GMT
#8
On April 15 2010 22:59 TheDna wrote:
did the creep vanish after a while ? Might be normal just takes some time for the creep to dissapear.



nope, check out the mini map and see that I've already removed all the creep tumors..
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
April 15 2010 14:04 GMT
#9
WOW i just notice how much creep zerg did XD
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
Stropheum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1124 Posts
April 15 2010 14:05 GMT
#10
On April 15 2010 23:02 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2010 22:59 TheDna wrote:
did the creep vanish after a while ? Might be normal just takes some time for the creep to dissapear.



nope, check out the mini map and see that I've already removed all the creep tumors..


Creep doesn't disappear instantly after you kill the creep tumors. Takes about a minute actually. When overlords stop spewing creep, say you kill one that's blocking an expansion, it'll still be a while before the creep dissipates
TheDna
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany577 Posts
April 15 2010 14:08 GMT
#11
On April 15 2010 23:02 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2010 22:59 TheDna wrote:
did the creep vanish after a while ? Might be normal just takes some time for the creep to dissapear.



nope, check out the mini map and see that I've already removed all the creep tumors..


Creep tumors have nothing to do with it neither does the minimap. Takes time for creep to vanish.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1249
ComeBackTV 567
SteadfastSC463
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech150
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 72
UpATreeSC 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35238
Shuttle 1909
Mini 916
EffOrt 880
Light 575
Horang2 498
Rush 328
firebathero 320
Soma 299
Snow 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 173
BeSt 166
hero 149
sorry 57
Sea.KH 52
Killer 43
Yoon 38
Liquid`Ret 35
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 30
Sexy 24
Bale 20
soO 19
Trap 17
Shine 15
Free 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1255
Dendi971
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1265
XaKoH 182
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1213
Liquid`VortiX202
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS132
QueenE108
KnowMe94
Mew2King92
Trikslyr53
ToD33
Dewaltoss30
Beastyqt23
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• Gemini_19 18
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 58m
Stellar Fest
20h 58m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.